The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 104
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: I can't afford my thai fiancÚ

  1. #41
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lOZt
    Posts
    2,612
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    Filipinos love to travel and adjust quickly.Western or Asian environment is no issue for them plus they not fussy with food etc.
    Because their food is sh!t compared with most cuisines!
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

  2. #42
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,505
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Sid - what's the best way to meet girls in Cebu if say I wanted to take one to some of the nearby islands. I hear there's not much to do on Cebu itself so would rather not stay there if I didn't have to. Dateinasia?
    if all else fails....

    Cebu City does have a small P4P scene mostly centred on and around Mango Ave...nothing much to write home about but its there if you need it..

    we ended up using the same 3 "Bikini bars" all grouped together in a row...Erik D'Red, BG's and Viking...they were a pretty similar set-up...girls in bikinis who all flock to you for a drink as you descend the staircase into a dimly lit basement..big old grandma sofas and comfy chairs to sit and "play" with the gals...a stage where usually just one of the girls is limply holding onto a pole (they take it in turns to do this)... and a BF of 3K-ish pesos which is an all in fee paid before you leave the premises while the gal is getting changed into her streetwear ..iirc a 500-1K peso tip is usual but not mandatory in the morning..

    Tbere are some nice restaurants and entertainment places along that strip as well..good pubs, food and some surprising great cover bands knocking it out the park....

    a pic from insided on the the "Bikini Bars"...

    sidvicious likes this.

  3. #43
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,258
    I'm chatting with a few now. One thing which is refreshing compared to their Thai cousins, they all speak perfect English. You can joke around with them too, and they get the joke.

    Literally everyone I've spoken to so far also has a baby.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  4. #44
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Is it true that Filipino girls get attached more easily and aren't so "casual"?
    Sorry didnt see your post yesterday.I wouldnt generalize but i think they like what we are used too.Not so casual yes.
    Quarky likes this.

  5. #45
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    if all else fails....

    Cebu City does have a small P4P scene mostly centred on and around Mango Ave...nothing much to write home about but its there if you need it..

    we ended up using the same 3 "Bikini bars" all grouped together in a row...Erik D'Red, BG's and Viking...they were a pretty similar set-up...girls in bikinis who all flock to you for a drink as you descend the staircase into a dimly lit basement..big old grandma sofas and comfy chairs to sit and "play" with the gals...a stage where usually just one of the girls is limply holding onto a pole (they take it in turns to do this)... and a BF of 3K-ish pesos which is an all in fee paid before you leave the premises while the gal is getting changed into her streetwear ..iirc a 500-1K peso tip is usual but not mandatory in the morning..

    Tbere are some nice restaurants and entertainment places along that strip as well..good pubs, food and some surprising great cover bands knocking it out the park....

    a pic from insided on the the "Bikini Bars"...

    Believe it or not but ive never been in those bars on mango avenue 555.I always stay close to mango but never been in there.
    bacwaan likes this.

  6. #46
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    I'm chatting with a few now. One thing which is refreshing compared to their Thai cousins, they all speak perfect English. You can joke around with them too, and they get the joke.

    Literally everyone I've spoken to so far also has a baby.
    I prefer the ones without kids tbh. They are totally different. It seems the ones with kids have different agendas.
    Moo Uaon likes this.

  7. #47
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,460
    I dont know anything about Filipinas or this place called Cebu

  8. #48
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,460
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    I prefer the ones without kids tbh. They are totally different. It seems the ones with kids have different agendas.
    Filipinas have one agenda..........Marrage.


    Ones without kids are fine if you are wanting kids. Filipinas are extremely family orientated and will want kids. If you dont give her a kid good chance she will move on.

    If you dont want kids I would suggest getting a girl with a kid or two.

    Just my experience with friends and what we see and some girls we know without kids that are very unhappy.
    Quarky likes this.

  9. #49
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    49,034
    Or date over 50s. Probably no longer want kids then?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  10. #50
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Or date over 50s. Probably no longer want kids then?
    They would rather a guy with kids I recon

  11. #51
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    49,034
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    They would rather a guy with kids I recon
    Wonder how you find a woman who never wants kids?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  12. #52
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Filipinas have one agenda..........Marrage.


    Ones without kids are fine if you are wanting kids. Filipinas are extremely family orientated and will want kids. If you dont give her a kid good chance she will move on.

    If you dont want kids I would suggest getting a girl with a kid or two.

    Just my experience with friends and what we see and some girls we know without kids that are very unhappy.
    Not saying the ones without doesn't want. Most women want kids. Just saying their attitude is different. I'm very practical and don't like complications.
    If i had kids I wouldn't mind one with kid/s. It just makes things less complicated if it becomes serious.Each to his its own i guess.

  13. #53
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,460
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    Not saying the ones without doesn't want. Most women want kids. Just saying their attitude is different. I'm very practical and don't like complications.
    If i had kids I wouldn't mind one with kid/s. It just makes things less complicated if it becomes serious.Each to his its own i guess.
    Kids do complicate a relationship and come at a extra expense. I just find with Filipinas (and I know a fair few) they are much more family orientated than other nationality. Kids are a big part of there culture maybe its the church. We know a few girls without kids married to Aussie guys, all tell my wife how they wish they could have kids, most have talked about moving on because the husband wont have one.

    If anyone is after a serious relationship I just think its something to consider carefully or get a old chook that has older kids or non
    sidvicious likes this.

  14. #54
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,409
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    if all else fails....

    Cebu City does have a small P4P scene mostly centred on and around Mango Ave...nothing much to write home about but its there if you need it..

    we ended up using the same 3 "Bikini bars" all grouped together in a row...Erik D'Red, BG's and Viking...they were a pretty similar set-up...girls in bikinis who all flock to you for a drink as you descend the staircase into a dimly lit basement..big old grandma sofas and comfy chairs to sit and "play" with the gals...a stage where usually just one of the girls is limply holding onto a pole (they take it in turns to do this)... and a BF of 3K-ish pesos which is an all in fee paid before you leave the premises while the gal is getting changed into her streetwear ..iirc a 500-1K peso tip is usual but not mandatory in the morning..

    Tbere are some nice restaurants and entertainment places along that strip as well..good pubs, food and some surprising great cover bands knocking it out the park....

    a pic from insided on the the "Bikini Bars"...

    Who the fuxk would sit on those cloth seats????

    Fxuk that 5555

  15. #55
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,847
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    Not saying the ones without doesn't want. Most women want kids. Just saying their attitude is different. I'm very practical and don't like complications.
    If i had kids I wouldn't mind one with kid/s. It just makes things less complicated if it becomes serious.Each to his its own i guess.
    it's their mission in life...to extract that baby juice any way possible.! but hopefully not on the seats in the pic above 55
    sidvicious and OZZYGUY like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  16. #56
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,460
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Who the fuxk would sit on those cloth seats????

    Fxuk that 5555
    Some fat old guy drooling and having his baby juice extract

  17. #57
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,409
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Some fat old guy drooling and having his baby juice extract
    Exactly why you shouldn’t sit on them 5555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  18. #58
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,865
    [QUOTE=MarcTwoSix;396883]Who the fuxk would sit on those cloth seats????

    Fxuk that 5555[/QUOTE

  19. #59
    Cadet Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    63
    for fcks sake--thats gonna work isn't it! what a joke-- what happened 2 the 4 kids previously? no bloody mention of them, the dopy bloody cnut struck septic tank

  20. #60
    Cadet Bronze Scottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    West Oz
    Age
    46
    Posts
    92
    Here's the thing, a Thai man will not pay a 'Sin Sod' unless the woman is a virgin (or at least close to it, good luck in finding a virgin in Thailand) as far as farangs go, the think we are all rich and are expected to pay anyway.

    Especially the 1st video, this guy is greener then Robin Hood's No1 uniform, her questions and reactions are not normal for a couple, I bet he is very single and very poor today.

    A definite L on his forehead, but some people are firkin naive, been to Thailand close to or over 20 times and if it was me I would have given her the heave ho (no pun intended)

    The expectation of 11 Baht of gold is lubricious, personally I would have stopped the taxi then and asked her to get out.

    The phrase Cnut struck springs to mind, must have been his first trip as nobody is that stupid (I hope)

    During my time as a moderator on Pattaya Addicts I noticed a few guys getting cleaned out, but this guy had the time to walk away.

    Her English was too good to be a village girl, she was a bar girl, probably swallowed more semen than the Bermuda Triangle so she knows the game.

    Plenty of naive suckers get caught in this every day, the sad thing is 'You Can't Tell Them', they come out with answers like 'She is Different", 'She is Only a Bar Girl To Support Her Family' , but at the end of the day you can take the girl out of the bar, but you will never be able to take the bar out of the girl.

    The other side of the coin is the Pattaya attracts the words garbage, I like to drink in bars with a rear exit, so I can do a body swerve when I meet a nob head. I have met former SAS Green Beret's, Navy Seals and the like who never even queue'd for a meal in the mess hall, FAKE FLAG

    I am former Royal Navy so I can spot them at 100 Yards, only needs a couple of questions, especially with the British forces which I am more familiar with.

    For a laugh I took a guy claiming to be a former Paratrooper claiming to be SAS to a bar where I knew the owner was former Special Boat Squadron and he sorted this 'False Flag' incident in less than 10 minutes
    Last edited by Scottie; 18th February 2019 at 19:16.
    Cheers

    Scottie

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •