Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: I can't afford my thai fiancÚ

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Oh for sure the guy was an idiot and I didn't bother to even watch the video

And there is 1000's of them

But to say "that you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl" applies to all just isn't true
    In a lot of cases

But I think most times like the situation in the video the guy is at fault
    Not the girl
    They allow it to happen

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    as long as you have it, what does it matter to you if others don't, you can't share love.........those that don't have it are envious.....it needs no defence, it is impervious.
    I get a buzz seeing some western whitey losing money to a conartist. Especially when it some idiot 48yo. that wants a 24yo. wife.....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yep your a asshole.........555

But then maybe I am too because I agree with you.

The man should be the head of the family and support the family, love the wife and treat her like his queen. The wife should submit and take care of the family. Its in the big book, its how our grandparents lived, its how it is in most of Asia and some of Europe. America and Aust have lost this.
    What's the big book?
    Where that make believe guy lived?? 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    You don''t really believe this do you Ozzy? I see you more of a modern type of guy... equal in everything sort of thing?

I can't believe you actually wrote that... 55
    Our OG has said it many times

Comes off whacky as shit to me
    But knowing him I don't think he lives it as whacky as it sounds

I think he's more talking about "traditional roles"
    I don't believe in any of that but as long as both partners are happy in the relationship that is all that matters
    Quarky and OzzyDamo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyDamo View Post
    as long as you have it, what does it matter to you if others don't, you can't share love.........those that don't have it are envious.....it needs no defence, it is impervious.
    I get a buzz seeing some western whitey losing money to a conartist. Especially when it some idiot 48yo. that wants a 24yo. wife.....
    I didn't really understand your reply

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    We can generalize all we want, but it still comes down to the individuals. There are givers and takers in this world. You just have to learn which is which.

No matter how old a red blooded man gets, he still has eyes for the pretty ladies and appreciates the lovelies. That doesn't mean he thinks he can hustle them. If anyone is doing the "hustling" it is the woman. As I've said before, most women are smarter and more practical than men when it come "love" and finances. A man better have lots to offer a woman before he catches her interest.

I was talking about this very subject with a Thai woman friend this afternoon. Nong is happily married to an American friend of mine who has a similar schedule as me: 4 months Thailand, 8 months North America. Nong is like a rock and has many friends that she helps. She was telling me of a Belgian man whose Thai wife has taken him to the cleaners after he set her up with more than she could ever ask for, and yet she buggered off with another man. The poor guy was in tears. I met him a year ago with his "Fancy" wife with her fake boobs and nose "fixed". I could see was a "taker" the instant I saw her, but the poor guy was smitten.

Yep your a asshole.........555

But then maybe I am too because I agree with you.

The man should be the head of the family and support the family, love the wife and treat her like his queen. The wife should submit and take care of the family. Its in the big book, its how our grandparents lived, its how it is in most of Asia and some of Europe. America and Aust have lost this.
    If you think a male is head of the family in Asia cultures, you just a have a smart wife. Just saying
    Rivo and bacwaan like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Our OG has said it many times

Comes off whacky as shit to me
    But knowing him I don't think he lives it as whacky as it sounds

I think he's more talking about "traditional roles"
    I don't believe in any of that but as long as both partners are happy in the relationship that is all that matters
    Yes traditional roles is another way of putting it. And yeah I said it before. Maybe I'm old fashioned....I don't mean it in a controlling way just both have a place and role in the relationship.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 6th March 2019 at 20:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
    If you think you just a have a smart wife. Just saying
    Well she is better educated than me.

Yes traditional roles is another way of putting it. And yeah I said it before. Maybe I'm old fashioned....I don't mean it in a controlling way just both have a place and role in the relationship.
    The only difference I see is that one gives birth.. everything else is up for negotiation... 55
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Well she is better educated than me.
    What are these traditional roles to you and how do they work in practice? How do you choose which traditions to follow and which to ignore?

Are you religious? as I find most people who have these views to be so!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
    What are these traditional roles to you and how do they work in practice? How do you choose which traditions to follow and which to ignore?

Are you religious? as I find most people who have these views to be so!
    When my wife moved to Canada she didn't work for the 2 years or so

She liked being a housewife and fortunately we didn't need her to work

I mean she had my dress shirts organized by color!

But to me, although I loved her taking care of all those things, that paled in comparison to having her out in the world working, meeting new people, making really good money on her own for the 1st time in her life

Plus the 1st year she dried about 10 of my merino wool sweaters that cost about 150cad and shrunk them to doll.size
    So it wasn't all great clear sailing 5555

When my wife moved to Canada she didn't work for the 2 years or so

She liked being a housewife and fortunately we didn't need her to work

I mean she had my dress shirts organized by color!

But to me, although I loved her taking care of all those things, that paled in comparison to having her out in the world working, meeting new people, making really good money on her own for the 1st time in her life

Plus the 1st year she dried about 10 of my merino wool sweaters that cost about 150cad and shrunk them to doll.size
    So it wasn't all great clear sailing 5555
    Reminds me of ME pouring bleach in my laundry AFTER I had already put the clothes in the washing machine, and not 5 minutes before like I should have. I have some pretty funny coloured jeans, shorts and shirts.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyDamo View Post
    Your reply is disconnected from the quote you are replying to. But taking it as a stand-alone post do you honestly get a buzz out of someone being ripped if the guy being ripped had good intentions. Is that a bit strange that you take satisfaction out of someone’s pain. Now if he was a chit and acting the big I am I could see the basis but that is rare.

Also a 48 seeking a 24 year old isn’t that weird. I am 40 and was with a 20 year old (Irish) as well as 24 and 27 quite recently. I didn’t think it bad. I’d hope that 48 isn’t me going with someone I don’t like.

Also ‘western whitey’? Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Your reply is disconnected from the quote you are replying to. But taking it as a stand-alone post do you honestly get a buzz out of someone being ripped if the guy being ripped had good intentions. Is that a bit strange that you take satisfaction out of someone’s pain. Now if he was a chit and acting the big I am I could see the basis but that is rare.

Also a 48 seeking a 24 year old isn’t that weird. I am 40 and was with a 20 year old (Irish) as well as 24 and 27 quite recently. I didn’t think it bad. I’d hope that 48 isn’t me going with someone I don’t like.

you can't help stupid! save the intent for the court room, smart people learn from others mistakes- some people are just too cucken smart!

Western whitey= a man from the 5 eyes countries- english speaking, usually well off upper middle class- with an attitude that they are exceptionally capable when in fact they are just well networked.

Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post

Like always, I see both sides of it. Sometimes you can't prevent people from making a fool of themselves. I don't get a buzz from it, but I do wince when I see it happen. I know a couple of really nice men here in Canada who have had trouble with women in the past. I thought about having them come to Thailand, but I know it would be a disaster. They would fall in love with the first young lovely who gave them the "eye" and it would most likely end with them paying for the sick buffalo.

It's not a lot different than nice women who keep choosing the wrong sort of man... and they wind up getting hurt over and over. They keep choosing the handsome "bad guys" with the tattoos, and "think" they can change them, but never do.
    OzzyDamo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    They keep choosing the handsome "bad guys" with the tattoos, and "think" they can change them, but never do.
    Hey whats wrong with a few tattoos and being a bit naughty at times.....55

Hey whats wrong with a few tattoos and being a bit naughty at times.....55
    Nothing.... if you are the guy. 555

Just don't get caught in the web. 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

It's ironic to think racketeers/johnny boys try to imply they have ethics

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567