Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 132
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: I can't afford my thai fiancÚ

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,474

    I can't afford my thai fiancÚ



    Watch and cringe

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,891
    Many words of wisdom down below.

    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  3. #3
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,604
    run for the fkn hills...now....and I mean her...555
    Quarky likes this.

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,891
    ^ He is clearly a drama queen himself. Who'd agree to have their business trumpeted out like this?

    They come across like actors though.
    OzzyDamo likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,550
    I just hope no BM's are in a relationship like this.

    Wife and I watched this awhile back and the others in the series, was a laugh but sad some guys get in this situation.

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,891
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I just hope no BM's are in a relationship like this.

    Wife and I watched this awhile back and the others in the series, was a laugh but sad some guys get in this situation.
    Loving relationships are beautiful things, but desperately craving them is weak and pathetic. Some people prefer misery to being alone.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  7. #7
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Loving relationships are beautiful things, but desperately craving them is weak and pathetic. Some people prefer misery to being alone.

    Watch others in that series its a good laugh.

    I know a dude thats has a very finacialy demanding soon to be wife, she is very young and sexy so he puts up with it. Not my idea of a relationship.
    OzzyDamo likes this.

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,474
    Amazing how financially dependant these women try to be. Get a fkn job yourself.
    OzzyDamo likes this.

  9. #9
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,604
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Amazing how financially dependant these women try to be. Get a fkn job yourself.
    Unfortunately a lot of Thai girls (particularly from Issan) see that as their job...catch a man and hold him...bleed him..and then go on to the next..I've seen this pattern happen many times over the 10 years I have lived here..

    and its not only the girls who see it as an industry...its whole families (with their daughters at the masthead) devoting their time and effort to living off a farang....

    But if a guys is dumb enough to get involved in this kind of industry/extortion, particularly after many warnings, then I have no real sympathy for him...and I count some of my friends in that..

  10. #10
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    ^ He is clearly a drama queen himself. Who'd agree to have their business trumpeted out like this?

    They come across like actors though.
    Bacon, its a bit like all the people in Australia that go on the TV programs saying they have been scammed for thousands and how stupid they feel.
    Imagine how stupid all their workmates who saw them on TV, think they are.
    It is bad enough being stupid enough to give money to people in that situation, but why the fcuk go on National TV and tell people how stupid you are.
    If it was me, I would feel bad enough, but tell anyone, you have to be joking.

  11. #11
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nakhon Ratchasima
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,684
    This clip was bad ass. Just helping out a mate, 5555

    OZZYGUY likes this.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of Thai girls (particularly from Issan) see that as their job...catch a man and hold him...bleed him..and then go on to the next..I've seen this pattern happen many times over the 10 years I have lived here..

    and its not only the girls who see it as an industry...its whole families (with their daughters at the masthead) devoting their time and effort to living off a farang....

    But if a guys is dumb enough to get involved in this kind of industry/extortion, particularly after many warnings, then I have no real sympathy for him...and I count some of my friends in that..


    It's just so depressing. Especially when the families are all in on it too.

  13. #13
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19,064
    My wife doesn't do any of that stuff
    Has a business that gives her some decent money at times
    Has a pretty good family

    She still fcuking expensive 5555
    wabbits likes this.

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    My wife doesn't do any of that stuff
    Has a business that gives her some decent money at times
    Has a pretty good family

    She still fcuking expensive 5555


    Is that 11 bhat gold thing real? Honestly it sounds like some shit they made up on the fly. 555

    Just watching that video back again, the way she's sounding almost angry he's not got some money stashed away just so he can spend it on one gold for her. She's not even that good looking.

    Now this one on the other hand.

    sidvicious likes this.

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,728
    ^I hate that guy. He's a ****
    Quarky, bacwaan and Bacon like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  16. #16
    Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Samui
    Posts
    8,604
    ^...555..yes..yet another dropkick

    "don't touch the windows"....555

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,728
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    ^...555..yes..yet another dropkick

    "don't touch the windows"....555
    Good for her for slapping her hand on it....555
    bacwaan likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  18. #18
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    49,906
    Hope she falls in love with his son or something... 55
    Dupree, sidvicious and Bacon like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  19. #19
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    Is that 11 bhat gold thing real? Honestly it sounds like some shit they made up on the fly. 555

    Just watching that video back again, the way she's sounding almost angry he's not got some money stashed away just so he can spend it on one gold for her. She's not even that good looking.

    Now this one on the other hand.

    Like Paulie will says....his a creep. Girl same age as his daughter although she does sound mature.
    I'm in my 40's and i will never get involved with a 19 year old!
    Dude that chick is hot but there are 10 times hotter in Cebu. Cebuanos are the friendlier of the lot. The scumbags from Luzon are a little hotter but they think the sun shine out of their asses.
    Get your over there asap 555.
    bacwaan and Moo Uaon like this.

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,927
    Quote Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
    Like Paulie will says....his a creep. Girl same age as his daughter although she does sound mature.
    I'm in my 40's and i will never get involved with a 19 year old!
    Dude that chick is hot but there are 10 times hotter in Cebu. Cebuanos are the friendlier of the lot. The scumbags from Luzon are a little hotter but they think the sun shine out of their asses.
    Get your over there asap 555.
    Interesting Sid.
    It sounds like you're spending a bit of time around Cebu? If so what do you think of the place?
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •