Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Sydney
  • 1 Post By Minder
  • 4 Post By fratech68

Thread: Are you embarrassed to say you have a TGF/Wife?

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Are you embarrassed to say you have a TGF/Wife?

I was just curious to know how everyone feels about having or the idea of having (hypothetically 555) a TGF or Wife . I know we have touched base on this in the past but would like to hear more about it. When i was first with Noy I was reluctant to tell people as i worried about what would be said. Initially I would only tell the people i felt comfortable with and then when asked by other about it I found myself trying to change the topic very quickly. I would have to say i was initially embarrassed about the whole thing.

A lot has changed since then and I feel that I am in Love now and I don't care what others think. I am now very open about the whole thing as i am happy and do not so what else matters. At the end of the day She is still a human and Love can occur when and where we least expect it. I do still get the "What do you think about the 5 other BFs" questions and the "Mail-order Bride" accusations but doesn't bother me any more, I just don't give these people the time of day. I have no need to justify my actions.

How does everyone else feel?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    VG there is another thread running in the members section (same title)... you might want to re-post there!

MojitoZ
    interesting. where's the other thread please, how do i find it?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Dan... you will need to get your post numbers up to get into the members section, don't be shy

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    WTTB Dan, like above as soon as you get your post count up you will be allowed to enter Level 2 where many more threads are hidden from the general public.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Might as well keep this thread going in this section so none level 2 BMs can read..

My take is ...i have noticed the older you get the less you worry or even think about what other people think.....and on all matters

Having said that then the age difference (me/tg) kicks in....and then i think again....i don't give a rats arse what you think....555555555
    jontymate likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

MojitoZ
    Yes I agree with that sentiment completely but expected that there would be a certain stigma popping up. Having said that tho, I have been pleasantly surprised by my friends reactions when I tell them that I have a gf in Thailand and she will be coming here to stay with me for a while. Even the conservative people who I thought would balk at my situation have been encouraging. Some people have raised legit issues such as don't you think it will be difficult because of cultural differences, age, language difference etc, but those concerns have nothing to do with the fact that she is from Thailand and would exist if she was from Aus (age) or anywhere else (cultural, language). Prob the only neg reaction was from my mum, but she's older gen and she'll just have to get used to the fact 555.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Dan, just going through this process and reactions from others etc, and so far the majority have been positive. A few cases of smart arses, but most are from people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. The only disappointing one was from someone who I know ok, who angled down the Thai = sex nympho line, and when he made the comment I replied " I don't ask you how many times you fcuk your missus, so don't ask me". To be honest I have had a dislike of these type of questions for along time, it is noone elses effin business.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

MojitoZ
    Prob more a reflection of their own issues, either jealous guys or bitter women, hating to think that someone else is getting a better run

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Dan, just going through this process and reactions from others etc, and so far the majority have been positive. A few cases of smart arses, but most are from people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. The only disappointing one was from someone who I know ok, who angled down the Thai = sex nympho line, and when he made the comment I replied " I don't ask you how many times you fcuk your missus, so don't ask me". To be honest I have had a dislike of these type of questions for along time, it is noone elses effin business.
    School boy jealousy .... and needs to be treated as such ...

.....I've had it a couple of times now and play it back to them straight.....agree it is all true...total nympho, can't get enough, wearing me out etc and watch the envy eat away their stupid grins.....

Enjoy.
    Sydney likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Prob more a reflection of their own issues, either jealous guys or bitter women, hating to think that someone else is getting a better run
    You beat me to it..... jealousy plain and simple.

And don't worry about your mum....... mine was the same at first....now they are best friends...... remember NO-ONE is good enough for their little boy....LOL...
    Life is the unexpected ...

MojitoZ
    yeah that's right, i'm sure she'll come round and if not well that's her loss not mine, i'm not concerned

fratech68
    Im proud & tell everyone they are the best most loving caring ladies i have ever met & where else could i find a wife half my age who idols me the way she does .
    Anyone who says or otherwise are just jealous they have western unhappy wife's & unhappy lifes...
    Minder, G4orce, contrarian and 1 others like this.