Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: Vesak Day

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Vesak Day

วันวิสาขบูชา (Wan Wisakha Bucha)
    The birth, enlightenment and passing of the Buddha, celebrated on the 6th full moon of the year in most Buddhist countries....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    วันวิสาขบูชา (Wan Wisakha Bucha)
    The birth, enlightenment and passing of the Buddha, celebrated on the 6th full moon of the year in most Buddhist countries....
    Hired a car today and went with TG to Chalon Temple to pay merit, very important day for her and was happy to be involved. Just got back to Hotel, and though a Non bar day the Hotel has Guests only drinks on 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    How are things going AM?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    How are things going AM?
    Pretty good G4 , weather is great, food is excellent getting about 31.7 ish for the baht without really looking, didn't prang the hire car etc etc.

First chance to get on the net for four days , as TG ringing, Mum, Sisters (plenty of them) 5555, so I have a good hour up my sleeve 555

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Hired a car today and went with TG to Chalon Temple to pay merit, very important day for her and was happy to be involved. Just got back to Hotel, and though a Non bar day the Hotel has Guests only drinks on 555
    Is that all you have to say!!!

Pretty good G4 , weather is great, food is excellent getting about 31.7 ish for the baht without really looking, didn't prang the hire car etc etc.

First chance to get on the net for four days , as TG ringing, Mum, Sisters (plenty of them) 5555, so I have a good hour up my sleeve 555
    And??? How is the TG? Come on spill the beans 555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Is that all you have to say!!!
    At the moment hypothetically YES http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/.../cool-icon.png.

No all good, early days. It does not help when you are in the first three hours of meeting TG and your mate who is at same Hotel comes out of his room next door when we are on front balcony, after he has just completed a ST. Awkward moment with introductions. 5555.

At the moment hypothetically YES http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/.../cool-icon.png.

No all good, early days. It does not help when you are in the first three hours of meeting TG and your mate who is at same Hotel comes out of his room next door when we are on front balcony, after he has just completed a ST. Awkward moment with introductions. 5555.
    I suppose it could have been worse.... could have been your Dad!!! 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Love it classic...hi this is my mate with his new girlfriend...shame they are not working out.55555
    Good to hear things have started off ok mate.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Love it classic...hi this is my mate with his new girlfriend...shame they are not working out.55555
    Good to hear things have started off ok mate.
    5555 He could have blown his chances literally, TG's sister coming down from Bangkok for two days later this week, single 28 and a stunner, not sure the TG will be recommending him 555, though they do get on ok, but she calls him "butterfly man" 555

G4 you will just have to wait 555, need to add it on to the Maybe TG thread when time permits, got to go now surely TG has ran out of Phone Credit.

AM is now the biggest tease on the forum... we want to know if you have shagged her yet?
    G4orce likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Can see G4 sittin at his comp chewing down his finger nails waiting for AM's posts now ! lol

5555 I guess things aren't going well then...555