The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Meeting your Girls family

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ^Did you use the old, "She's sucking out the snake venom!" line? ..55
    I always think it was like a scene from American pie. Luckily they didn’t come in 2 or 3 minutes later as it could have scarred all of us.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Im still trying to imagine what a cheeses 'nose' looks like ...

Anyone ??

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Im still trying to imagine what a cheeses 'nose' looks like ...

Anyone ??
    Cheese education
    Attached Images Attached Images

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorius View Post
    Had never heard it before. Wanted to break her nose.

Another one of my exes, was invited to her house for her birthday. It was the first time I was going to meet her dad and step mother and I was on the back foot because I used to go out with her best friend. Her parents were out for the party so it was just a load of 20 somethings having a house party. Anyway she dragged me up to her room and started the best bj ever. Only to be interrupted 5 minutes later by her father and step mum barging in. First time we met was me in a bed with their darling daughters mouth filled with me. All I could do was put out my hand and say hi, Im notorious lovely to meet you.

Cannot believe I ever won them over but I did. They still contact me intermittently. But that night was never mentioned again.
    we certainly have some similar stories....but I never won mine over ...old bitch of a mother in law 555

I was 17 when my 1st wife and I go it on, we lost our virginity to each other on the front seat of my Voxhal Velox. outside her place.

Then it was like rabbits, she and her Mum lived in a 1br flat, she slept on the lounge.

So one day we are at her place, using her Mum's bed, which was on bricks at the head because her Mum had a condition.

It was too hard the bed was about to break, so i took the bricks out and we got into it seriously, next thing Mother walks into the room, she has come home from work early because she has a migraine.....Nice to meet you Mrs XXX ...Um..I'll just put these bricks back and then put my pants on

Oh and another one.

We were drunk one night and decided to take photo's in the passport booth, the ones that were 3 shots for a dollar.

1st one was us kissing, 2nd was her giving me head and 3 rd was me down on her with legs spread.

So I have these hidden in the back of my wallet, i actually forgot about them some time later, till....i had my wallet stolen..the crunt took my pay AND found the photo's...he emptied the wallet but posted it back with the photos in the plastic bit...NOT back to ME!! ..To my MOTHER!!
    Ian Forbes, TLandHim and Notorius like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    we certainly have some similar stories....but I never won mine over ...old bitch of a mother in law 555

I was 17 when my 1st wife and I go it on, we lost our virginity to each other on the front seat of my Voxhal Velox. outside her place.

Then it was like rabbits, she and her Mum lived in a 1br flat, she slept on the lounge.

So one day we are at her place, using her Mum's bed, which was on bricks at the head because her Mum had a condition.

It was too hard the bed was about to break, so i took the bricks out and we got into it seriously, next thing Mother walks into the room, she has come home from work early because she has a migraine.....Nice to meet you Mrs XXX ...Um..I'll just put these bricks back and then put my pants on

Oh and another one.

We were drunk one night and decided to take photo's in the passport booth, the ones that were 3 shots for a dollar.

1st one was us kissing, 2nd was her giving me head and 3 rd was me down on her with legs spread.

So I have these hidden in the back of my wallet, i actually forgot about them some time later, till....i had my wallet stolen..the crunt took my pay AND found the photo's...he emptied the wallet but posted it back with the photos in the plastic bit...NOT back to ME!! ..To my MOTHER!!
    No evidence is the golden rule. They always seem to end up in the wrong hands. Some pr1ck to send to your mother. Pretty hilarious though.
    justcruzing1 likes this.

No evidence is the golden rule. They always seem to end up in the wrong hands. Some pr1ck to send to your mother. Pretty hilarious though.
    I went back to that swimming pool every day for a week to try and catch the crunt I would have done some SERIOUS damage to him if I caught him.

The other bad thing? my Mum tore up the photo's in front of me 55555

Platinum
    First time I met another girlfriends parents was in a hospital waiting room as the girl was rushed in to surgery for an ectopic pregnancy. That was the worst as it was a mixture of worry and pure anger as she was doing a theology degree in kings university London and had convinced them she was saving herself. It was one of the most traumatic meetings I have experienced.

I really don’t make a good first impression.

First time I met another girlfriends parents was in a hospital waiting room as the girl was rushed in to surgery for an ectopic pregnancy. That was the worst as it was a mixture of worry and pure anger as she was doing a theology degree in kings university London and had convinced them she was saving herself. It was one of the most traumatic meetings I have experienced.

I really don’t make a good first impression.

My answer was always ....'She told me she was on the Pill and hated rubber"

Liberal Conservative Distantpeak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    My answer was always ....'She told me she was on the Pill and hated rubber"
    She was saving herself for Notorius... I wonder if she was a Falls Road girl...
    Singularity prediction... 2043...

Immortality to follow within 5 years...

Platinum
    She was from Durham. Hands down the craziest girl ever.
    Distantpeak likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    And people wonder how we survived...

Plain old dumb luck.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    A follow up to my time with Kung. We flew to Bangkok and then took a bus to Hua Hin and spent time together exploring that small city. In 1998, Hua Hin was a popular beach holiday area with the Thais from Bangkok. There was very little "nightlife" and if you wanted any you had to bring your own. We stayed in a room on a dock on the beach. I think I paid about 300 baht a night. There were a group of young farang tourists with their Thai girl friends staying at the same place.

One day when Kung and I were sitting on the dock having a drink, the other group was there also. The young men were all talking football or sports, and the Thai girls were talking and giggling amongst themselves.

Suddenly, Kungs eyes opened wide in shock. I asked what was the matter and she told me the Thai girls were describing explicitly what they had been doing (sex wise) with their men friends. They were even describing the size of the men's penises. The guys didn't have a clue what the girls were talking about. That was one of my first awakenings about Thai women in general. It matched some of the stories I heard years ago when someone put a tape recorder in the bathroom during a big house party. Ladies often go to the bathroom together and we often wondered why.
    justcruzing1 likes this.

Platinum
    Although both my mothers parents were Irish she was born in Brockton and has quite a strong English accent. Much to my mates amusement. She was studying teaching in London with a group of girls, one who happened to be from Donegal, the farthest northwest county in Ireland but still in the Republic. My father was on a working holiday in Hyannis port but failed his second year university exams and had to come home to repeat. In order to make money for third year he decided to go work on the building sites in London amd decided to stay with his Donegal sister and group of friends. My mother had a date with a guy she didn’t like and asked my father could she go out with him in order to blow off the other guy. my father said he was going to watch spurs in white hart lane but she was welcome to join. Been inseparable since.

When he first introduced her to his parents his mother fainted because of her cockney accent.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345