The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Meeting your Girls family

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    I put a clean pair of shorts on one time and there was a long girls hair stuck in the fly that the GF spotted...amazing how quickly they deduce that 1+1=3
    They were fresh from the laundry lady who was obviously of no interest to me 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Years back my tg went on holiday.
    On the day she was due back I did a whirlwind clean of the apartment as it was a bit of a mess.

She came in and was immediately moody and suspicious - she suspected I must have had a woman stay with me as it was so clean !55

Yeh well fcuk that , from then I left a mess when she went away , and Im telling the truth , she was actually happier to come back and clean up after me!
    Really weird ...
    Weird, or just the way they are and how they are brought up to take care of the man.

What is weird is It takes a bit of getting use too as a man that has never had a girl take care of him in that way. But you soon get the hang of it...55

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Weird, or just the way they are and how they are brought up to take care of the man.

What is weird is It takes a bit of getting use too as a man that has never had a girl take care of him in that way. But you soon get the hang of it...55
    I wouldn't be letting one take care of the car or my bikes...fair trade off i guess. although i have had GF's that use to drive ok but the mechanical/maintenance part they had absolutely no idea....same as my cleaning,sewing and ironing abilities 55
    Hunting,fishing,car bike truck and bus stuff was what i was around from a very young age with my dad while mum took care of the domestic stuff...not too different to what goes on in SE Asia actually.
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    I wouldn't be letting one take care of the car or my bikes...fair trade off i guess. although i have had GF's that use to drive ok but the mechanical/maintenance part they had absolutely no idea....same as my cleaning,sewing and ironing abilities 55
    Hunting,fishing,car bike truck and bus stuff was what i was around from a very young age with my dad while mum took care of the domestic stuff...not too different to what goes on in SE Asia actually.
    Janice cleans her own car and her mountain bike, wouldnt let her touch my Harley......
    Moo Uaon likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    I put a clean pair of shorts on one time and there was a long girls hair stuck in the fly that the GF spotted...amazing how quickly they deduce that 1+1=3
    They were fresh from the laundry lady who was obviously of no interest to me 555
    From their past history they usually have a reason to be suspicious. 555

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567