Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thai Language Learning Resources

Thai Language Learning Resources

We have had a few Thai language learning discussions here regarding best methods for making progress and in today's blog I have delved in to a few of those ways. There maybe some parts of the article that are already here in the discussions we have had, but quite a bit is new.

Keep an eye out for a fantastic post done by the site women learn Thai, they have put together a magnificent list of Thai learning resources and I have enclosed the link in the post. Hope it is of some help.

How Can I Learn Thai Language engagingthailandtips Blog

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Really great article giggsy! That packed a lot of information, and I'll be going back to it many more times to check out the links to the resources you've listed. I'm having fun so far with just learning some useful Thai phrases, and things like days of the week, months of the year, counting, etc, but have yet to get up the courage to tackle the Thai alphabet and reading Thai script. I know I'll have to tackle it eventually, but as I'm still such a newbie when it comes to Thailand, that I thought I'd start slowly at first.

I really commend you for putting all that info together, I know where to look now when I'm ready to take that next step. Thanks!
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Good on you Vanguy and my hat is off to you for taking up the challenge. It is a great way to keep the motivation up
    by having fun with the language. Just like the Thai philosophy ''if it ain't fun I'm not doing it''. Not a bad philosophy to have really.
    Good on you mate.