Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kitiyasthailand

Thread: My 2nd video blog kitiyasthailand

kitiyasthailand

My 2nd video blog kitiyasthailand

Last edited by kitiyasthailand; 24th August 2011 at 11:53.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    I have watched your video Kit. Very interesting, I also believe we should "Live life as a good person".
    Thank you for sharing this.

kitiyasthailand
    Thanks Annie its my pleasure...u also can request what story that u would like to know by the way how was ur day?

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Thanks for asking Kit, my day was good thank you. Yours too? It's raining hard here today... again... summer has left us again it seems and it's still August.
    Annie

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Thanks for posting your vid Kit ! I found it very interesting !

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I have enjoyed watching your video blogs Kit and I found the MiaFarang story interesting. I never realised that having a Farang boyfriend can cause you problems when shopping in your hometown. Most of us are aware of the two different prices in Thailand, one for Thais and one for farangs.

kitiyasthailand
    Rockitt hehehe yeah! i was sick of those! who doesnt want a discount when go shopping right?:P nah i think they should treat customer the same way...if i was the shop owner i'd try my best to keep good image to my business. Don't want to cause bad reputation to my business by trying to get few extra charge from foreigner customer.... it's not worth.

kitiyasthailand
    My pleasure Gazmac, I am glad that u found it interesting feel free to submit the comment. Cheers!

kitiyasthailand
    Annie, nice to hear that ur day was good-mine was ok its getting hot and hotter now i cant believe c'mon it's rainy season in Thailand now not summer but i felt like it was in April somehow -_-oh yea summer just left? good! coz am looking forward to m&s next season coz i dont like the design of summer dresses :P

kitiyasthailand
    Last edited by kitiyasthailand; 24th August 2011 at 12:22.
    contrarian likes this.

MojitoZ
    Hi Kitaya - another good read. Personally I'm always happy to eat thai food so I would never mind being asked the third question.

I have a question for you. When I speak with my gf, who is thai and living in bkk, on the phone, she never wants to be the one who hangs up at the end of the call after saying goodbye. I tested this last night and thought I would just hang on and keep saying "byebye, you can hang up now" etc until she actually did. well anyway, she ended up just putting the phone down, without hanging up, and going and watching tv! is this just one of her little things or do all thai girls do this?
    Last edited by MojitoZ; 29th August 2011 at 23:04.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Good question MOjitoz !