Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: The Ancient Art Of Nuad Bo'Rarn Thai Massage And Its Benefits

The Ancient Art Of Nuad Bo'Rarn Thai Massage And Its Benefits

This post looks at the ancient art of Nuad B0'Rarn ( นวดแผนโบราน) traditional Thai massage and its use today. Incidentally for the Thai language students nuad (นวด) means to massage or knead and Bo'Rarn (โบราน) means ancient
    The post has been written by Allison Brooks a guest writer and recent college graduate who is passionate about enlightening people about the benefits of natural healing.

The Ancient Art Of Nuad Bo’Rarn Thai Massage And Its Benefits engagingthailandtips Blog

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    An interesting read as always Trevor. I find the link with Ayurveda interesting as it is one of the most ancient medical practices known to man and still widely used through out Asia and even the western world.
    Can you clarify the pronunciation for me.... is it Nord or New-ard?

Hi P.B, As you know pronunciations are a bit of a nightmare as it can be written in so many different ways, depending on who is writing it. I think the best one's are to be found at thai - language. com and they have it down as nu-aat. I agree about Ayurveda and some of the natural healing it is something that I have become more interested in over the years. I have no doubt you know the site I was referring to as it is a really good site for Thai language learning especially vocabulary

thai-language.com

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Cheers mate