• 1 Post By BoBo
  • 1 Post By Spot
  • 1 Post By BoBo
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1
  • 2 Post By Minder
  • 1 Post By BoBo
  • 1 Post By BoBo
  • 1 Post By G4orce

Thread: Free Thai lessons - Learn and test yourself - vocabulary & sentence with sounds

BoBo

Free Thai lessons - Learn and test yourself - vocabulary & sentence with sounds

Sawatdii ka

I am an experienced Thai language teacher. I was born in Bangkok,Thailand and live in Bangkok. I have been teaching Thai to foreigners for more than 3 years.

Now I have my own website. Actually it is a Thesis [ Project] for my Master s degree. You can visit my site ,learn Thai and test yourself . There are many lessons for beginners with sounds and pictures. It is free!!

I want to learn THAI

Thank you very much.
    Waleerat Wanmanomai [Bo]

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Khun Waleerat Wanmanomai! Sabadee mai? Khup.

I will be looking forward to checking your website, I am having a lot of difficulty with trying to learn Thai, My Fiancee and new daughter are from Udon Thani Isaan and also she and her family speaks Lao and ?Tagalog?. However the hardest part is learning Thai in private away from Thailand without any other Thai speakers around me. Tones also are my largest difficulty.

I have only been active on the forum for a short time, while I can not speak for everyone, my observation is that this forum's members are very good people with a persoanl invovlement and commitment to Thailand.

Welcome
    david j crow likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Also welcome Khun Waleerat Wanmanomai.....
    I hope you become an active member here on our forum....
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

BoBo
    Sawatdii ka

Thank you for your "Welcome" khun Spot and khun PatongBeachBoy.

Nice to meet you.

Bo
    Spot likes this.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome BoBo any extra learning as far as Thai lanuage and culture is very welcome.
    Make yourself at home.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Welcome BoBo
    Great to have you here. I have had a quick look at your website and it looks great. I will be spending a bit of time on it myself. My biggest issue is building sentances. I have a big list of individual words but cannot use them to communicate.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome BoBo and thanks for joining us.
    I have looked at your sit as well and intend to use it, when I get time and motivation.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw your forum name, my last Thai girlfriend called me Yogi (Bear) and I called her BoBo from the cartoon's of many years ago.. 55555
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Hi Bobo;
    Excellent website - a lot of work has gone into it.
    I especially like the robot and normal speed functions for playback.
    Thank you for the invitation to share your work

I will be happy to recommend your website to others.
    Are you looking for feedback from users? Suggestions etc?
    Can we, as users of your website, assist you in any way?
    G4orce and Spot like this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

BoBo
    Hi ...

Yeah I am looking for feedback , suggestions , etc to improve my site. Actually I need beginners to learn and do the test in this page...

I want to learn THAI

because I must take their scores to do research.

Anyway thanks a lot 'minder' for telling your friends about my site.
    @ justcruzing1 What is your motivation? Maybe It is my nickname....[kidding]
    @G4orce You can tell me about the sentence that you want to know because I update my site everyday . You can help me think about that.
    Spot likes this.

BoBo, my issues are that I can not build sentances. I know a good few Nouns, verbs and other words but words used to combine these words into sentances is my issue. I want to learn basic conversation with my Fianees family and friends. I understand a lot more then I can speak but that is from understand a word here and there. I can buld small sentances like Pom Yaak Gin Gai but to turn it into "I want to eat chicken with your family for dinner tonight" is an where I get lost.

I will be making the most of the free online lesson when I get some time and hope to continue from there with your Skype lessons

Suggestion - One Suggestion I did have was that when doing the testing online it would be handy if the answered you got incorrect were highlighted with the correct answer next to it or in a different coloured text . After doing the test and checking the answers I was unsure as to which questions I actually got wrong.
    Last edited by G4orce; 29th February 2012 at 20:37.

BoBo
    Thank you for suggestion G4orce.

And for your problem about building sentences you can visit this page I want to learn THAI
    There are many useful sentences. I have been updated everyday.
    G4orce likes this.

I have to say I have now completed all the free online tests and I found it a great method of teaching. I have learnt a lot from the lessons and hope that you will be able to add more lessons over time. I have already recommended the site to a few people looking at travelling to Thailand.

All the BM's intersted in learning some basic Thai, this is a great start. Get onto it and take your time.
    BoBo likes this.

Chelsea Cairns
    Much appreciated ! If you want to learn English, you may visit at Language Courses Singapore. You will find here a lot of effective information to learn English.

david j crow
    I would also like to welcome you. Your site is very informative. I also agree with spot, what a good bunch of positive people we have on TD,

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by david j crow View Post
    I would also like to welcome you. Your site is very informative. I also agree with spot, what a good bunch of positive people we have on TD,
    Find chobs lanuage thread it is becoming my best learning tool will have to nudge him to kep posting.5555

david j crow
    What a great site, Im working my way through it. Thanks boBo