Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6th of August

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

6th of August

woooooo hoooooo!!!!
    Just paid for my ticket with Thai Air $796AUD return with a $20 voucher for Oz domestic flights... booked it through Flight centre (sorry Wabs after getting Wego up).

No real itinerary as yet, I'm really not one to have plans just a follow my nose kind of guy.. just know when I have to come home 555....

Now got 2 weeks to get as many jobs done for some extra cash, and yes still trying to sell a car (2006 Holden Vectra 70,000klm for $10,500 if anyones keen 555).
    woop woop woop

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    PBB, that seems a very good price, and for such short time from traveling.

It shows it is the quiet time.

I am guessing there wont be a lot of sleep coming up for the next 2 weeks.

Have a great trip, don't forget the camera 555555

Got that price from Wego (the flashing green box in the top right hand corner of the forum) you should check it out, they have some good prices!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Where are you going to PBB ? Bangkok or Phuket ?
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

BKK then maybe up to Isaan.... thinking of going to Chon Buri as well

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    BKK then maybe up to Isaan.... thinking of going to Chon Buri as well
    TG's brother lives in Chonburi, and has a pickup if you want transport, I'm your goto man PBB 555. Fare sounds really good price
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    Great work PBB...nice price...I was looking at fares in early December and they were nearly double that. Whilst I'm sure the main game is seeing Thip, a bonus is escaping the Melbourne winter given you work outdoors.

Enjoy!
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    Great work PBB...nice price...I was looking at fares in early December and they were nearly double that. Whilst I'm sure the main game is seeing Thip, a bonus is escaping the Melbourne winter given you work outdoors.

Enjoy!
    Thanks mate... been a hard week, the thermal underwear just hasn't been cutting it.... normally I try not to work in the rain too much, but with this trip being unexpected the piggy banks a bit empty!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Awesome price PBB ...with a unexpected trip like this i bet you were happy when you say that flight price come up....whats your lastest plan agian re Visa's for Thip?

How long you going for?
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Going for 2 weeks and we are going for the Partner visa (de-facto) I'm leaving the kids at home and it's always a touchy subject asking my Mum to look after them, she usually lays on the "how long this time" in that 'make you feel guilty' tone, this time she pretty well said "I guess that will take a good part of a fortnight to organise"...... "Yes Mum it will" my kids really benefit from those 'old school values' that my folks insist on, I come home and they are eating all their veggies!

Good on ya PBR. Though I have just come back.. I am very jealous!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Don't forget Minder's ten year reuinion with Soi Cowboy - probably the 10 and/0r 11 of August - places are filling fast LOL
    Life is the unexpected ...

you'll have to smooth the path for me with Thip.... hell keen!!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Another lucky bugger pack me in your siutcase mate will be Jan for us i think!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Good stuff, glad you can make there this soon, Hope all goes well with the Visa.

Foundation Member Cadet silver
    Have a good trip mate. Wish I was going back that soon! Probably going back over Christmas and New Year. Will be an expensive trip though at that time of the year.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Oh I bet you both cannot wait, don't forget your video camera.555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Going for 2 weeks and we are going for the Partner visa (de-facto) I'm leaving the kids at home and it's always a touchy subject asking my Mum to look after them, she usually lays on the "how long this time" in that 'make you feel guilty' tone, this time she pretty well said "I guess that will take a good part of a fortnight to organise"...... "Yes Mum it will" my kids really benefit from those 'old school values' that my folks insist on, I come home and they are eating all their veggies!
    Great price for flights. Best of luck with the visa process. Mum's are just great people. One of the best things about having a TG is how she brings the family together.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Just booked Return Fare Perth-BKK- Perth for October for under $600 Return with Jetstar, was going to book last week and got busy, price down about $140 since then, thanks to my procrastination. They look to have plenty of specials going ATM.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

did you use Wego?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast