The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Thai Dreamers in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    I'm a fan of BA economy , would much prefer to pay a little more and fly EVA or Thai
    EVA were actually a few pounds cheaper this time but I much prefer the afternoon departure and the morning arrival in BKK. And the return flight gets me into London early enough to get a train back to Devon.
    Thai is my favourite of the 3 but they were the most expensive and their timings are not that great for me. Eva lost my vote after I got fed up with all the public announcements in 3 different languages and being surrounded by Chinese and their bad habits. I love the EVA girls though 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    EVA were actually a few pounds cheaper this time but I much prefer the afternoon departure and the morning arrival in BKK. And the return flight gets me into London early enough to get a train back to Devon.
    Thai is my favourite of the 3 but they were the most expensive and their timings are not that great for me. Eva lost my vote after I got fed up with all the public announcements in 3 different languages and being surrounded by Chinese and their bad habits. I love the EVA girls though 555
    We book w/ a travel agent that has some clout with Eva so he books us in upper deck economy(upper dick as AO calls it 555)
    Which feels like you are in business class, IMO
    Rockitt likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    We book w/ a travel agent that has some clout with Eva so he books us in upper deck economy(upper dick as AO calls it 555)
    Which feels like you are in business class, IMO
    is she kiwi ?

Distantpeak likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Distantpeak likes this.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122