The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 606
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Thai Dreamers in Thailand

  1. #461
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    ^^ same here. Short trip (2 weeks) and will be splitting my time across Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Bangkok.

    Expect some pics. And maybe some words. 555
    Pictures are what keep me going until I return.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. #462
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    ^^ same here. Short trip (2 weeks) and will be splitting my time across Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Bangkok.

    Expect some pics. And maybe some words. 555
    looking at those places in between Xmas and new year. I will have my 10 yr old son Much for him to do

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  3. #463
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    If I'm still alive I'll be in Thailand between November and end of March like always.
    great Where will you stay

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. #464
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    I will be doing my second visit this year in 3 weeks time. Staying for 14 nights this time and thinking of doing a few days in Udon Thani before settling back in Pattaya/Bangkok for the remainder.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    ^^ same here. Short trip (2 weeks) and will be splitting my time across Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Bangkok.

    Expect some pics. And maybe some words. 555
    Whats your dates?

    I land in Chiang mai 2nd June. Will be around the north to the 18th then head to Bangkok and fly home 21st June.
    Last edited by OZZYGUY; 16th May 2018 at 09:08.

  5. #465
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,962
    10th - 18th in Koh Phangan and Samui.
    Arrive in Bangkok on the 19th. Fly home on 23rd.

    Always happy to meet up for a beer if anyone else is on the ground.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  6. #466
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Quote Originally Posted by supersub View Post
    10th - 18th in Koh Phangan and Samui.
    Arrive in Bangkok on the 19th. Fly home on 23rd.

    Always happy to meet up for a beer if anyone else is on the ground.
    19th at Bar4 about 8pm?
    I fly home on the 20th.

  7. #467
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,962
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    19th at Bar4 about 8pm?
    I fly home on the 20th.

    Sounds good.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  8. #468
    Platinum Rockitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Whats your dates?

    I land in Chiang mai 2nd June. Will be around the north to the 18th then head to Bangkok and fly home 21st June.
    I arrive on the 6th and fly out from BKK on the 19th, (morning)
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  9. #469
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    I arrive on the 6th and fly out from BKK on the 19th, (morning)
    Pitty your flight on the 19th wasnt later could have joined us.

    I normally start off at bar4 most evenings. Not sure what time I will get to Bangkok on the 18th would expect middle of the day sometime.

    Shoot me a PM a few days before.

  10. #470
    Platinum Rockitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Pitty your flight on the 19th wasnt later could have joined us.

    I normally start off at bar4 most evenings. Not sure what time I will get to Bangkok on the 18th would expect middle of the day sometime.

    Shoot me a PM a few days before.
    No probs, I'm sure there will be opportunities to meet up in the future. This ain't my last trip.555
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

  11. #471
    Cadet Gold mechime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    334
    In Ko Lanta Noi ATM, quiet but nice for us, not many farang with TG's though.

  12. #472
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    No probs, I'm sure there will be opportunities to meet up in the future. This ain't my last trip.555
    Ahh Bar 4 Spent a few hours there a few days ago Interesting place Lots of freelancers

  13. #473
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,518
    Holidays approved - LOS July 7th - 23rd with a side trip to Europe in between (Germany for "all you can eat buffet" clubs and the Eagle's Nest + Aushwitz and maybe Prague).

    After 40+ trips, another 1st, my birthday on the 9th.

  14. #474
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Doing a short trip to Chiang mai 24th November to 3rd December if anyone is around.

  15. #475
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17,071
    I am in Thailand Oct22-30

    I have no clue where I will be though 5555

    Playing it by ear depending on weather

  16. #476
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I am in Thailand Oct22-30

    I have no clue where I will be though 5555

    Playing it by ear depending on weather
    Well thats very unlike you, its normally all planed out. Whats going on.......55
    Distantpeak likes this.

  17. #477
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    295
    Personally I am too unorganised to plan much more than entry . After that Its just random mostly.
    Distantpeak likes this.

  18. #478
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    17,071
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Well thats very unlike you, its normally all planed out. Whats going on.......55
    Haha
    Now looking at Pai and CM for about a week I think

    It's funny I think my mind is wired to think beach for a holiday

    But besides just being around the water I actually prefer a mountain/nature type holiday over a beach holiday

    But it's just convincing my idiotic brain 5555

  19. #479
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Haha
    Now looking at Pai and CM for about a week I think

    It's funny I think my mind is wired to think beach for a holiday

    But besides just being around the water I actually prefer a mountain/nature type holiday over a beach holiday

    But it's just convincing my idiotic brain 5555
    You do know Chiang mai has a beach?

    Chiang mai beach AKA...........Huay Tung Tao Lake

  20. #480
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Personally I am too unorganised to plan much more than entry . After that Its just random mostly.
    Thats what I did most trips in my single days

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •