Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I get scared even walking past soi 6.... 55
    A scarier thing is to.walk down soi 6-1 hahahaha

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Bawdy was in town, was he? 555
    Just got home 2 hours ago unfortunately!
    Minder likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Yes I will never stop visiting LOS. I currently manage this Soi 6 bar. many beauties and of course they go with customers 555.

Was absent for many reasons but the main one being the ending of my married and losing my son through the courts. I am in Pattay if anyone wants to com visit and have a beer or 3.
    I was joking about the ladies 'going'.

It IS Soi 6 ..

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Yes I will never stop visiting LOS. I currently manage this Soi 6 bar. many beauties and of course they go with customers 555.

Was absent for many reasons but the main one being the ending of my married and losing my son through the courts. I am in Pattay if anyone wants to com visit and have a beer or 3.
    I am in Isaan at the moment but I will be in Pattaya next week sometime for a few.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Which one of our members here was sleeping it off at the beach?

We saw your girl friend sleeping on a bench nearby.

-------------------

Post Edited: No nudes in public forum please. Go nuts in advance and above.
    Last edited by Bacon; 10th November 2018 at 20:08.
    Rockitt and Tingtong like this.

Poor girl. Must be agony on the back...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Heading bank to Bangkok tomorrow to finish off my month long stay. Started in Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Udonthani, Nong Kai and Pattaya . Going to stay in a new hotel near Asoke so great transport links for a few day trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    Heading bank to Bangkok tomorrow to finish off my month long stay. Started in Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Udonthani, Nong Kai and Pattaya . Going to stay in a new hotel near Asoke so great transport links for a few day trips.
    Sounds like you got off the beaten path a bit, Rockitt. That is the best way to see Thailand. Some folks never leave the bar scene and think that is Thailand.

I have a good friend, Brad, who now spends most of his time in Vietnam. Brad is more of a cheap charlie than me and hates to spend more money than he has to. Brad is a good golfer and finds the courses in Nong Kai to be the best bang for the buck. For that very reason a lot of expats settled in Nong Kai. Brad used to stay and golf in Pattaya, but when the Russians started coming to Pattaya in big numbers, the price of golfing in that area shot through the roof. On some courses it's more expensive than Canada.
    Rockitt likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ there's one decent golf course near Nong Khai,Victory Park. the rest are fairly ordinary.
    did play there once.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Sounds like you got off the beaten path a bit, Rockitt. That is the best way to see Thailand. Some folks never leave the bar scene and think that is Thailand.

Here in Bangkok staying in a fab new hotel. Somerset Maison Asok just off Soi 23. Nice long pool but shallow. Great rooms with everything you need, apartment style. Top quality all around. There is a restaurant on the ground floor. Soi 23 has plenty of nice bars and loads of massage shops near the hotel. Nice looking girls too so no need to go far at night. Here until Sunday.
    Last edited by Rockitt; 19th November 2018 at 21:45.
    PeteGill, Rivo, Ian Forbes and 1 others like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ well Cowboy's not too far....555
    PeteGill and Rockitt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    ^ well Cowboy's not too far....555
    I’ve walked through Cowboy a few times already but I have a lady with me in the evenings. She is working until 8pm everyday so evening fun is restricted to a few beers and a meal with her. Daytimes I’m alone
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    I’ve walked through Cowboy a few times already but I have a lady with me in the evenings. She is working until 8pm everyday so evening fun is restricted to a few beers and a meal with her. Daytimes I’m alone
    Another Thai wedding thread coming soon.......................55
    Rockitt likes this.

Although variety is the spice of life, I think when you have someone "special" it is much better. I used to have about 5 or 6 ladies that would visit me in the afternoon for an hour or so on their schedule. They would phone me up and ask to come over. I had the option of saying yes or no, and setting a time. It worked out great and allowed me to have my evenings free.

One lady, Ning, would often bring a friend. Although the other gals were nice, there was something special about Ning. She was very feminine, neat and tidy. She never minded me taking pictures of her, and the sex was always great. She lived in Phitsanulok and always came to see me when passing through town. She dropped off the map about a year ago and even her friends in Chiang Mai don't know what happened to her. I kind of miss those days.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Another Thai wedding thread coming soon.......................55
    555 you’ve got a long wait yet mate 555
    Ian Forbes and OZZYGUY like this.

Although variety is the spice of life, I think when you have someone "special" it is much better. I used to have about 5 or 6 ladies that would visit me in the afternoon for an hour or so on their schedule. They would phone me up and ask to come over. I had the option of saying yes or no, and setting a time. It worked out great and allowed me to have my evenings free.

One lady, Ning, would often bring a friend. Although the other gals were nice, there was something special about Ning. She was very feminine, neat and tidy. She never minded me taking pictures of her, and the sex was always great. She lived in Phitsanulok and always came to see me when passing through town. She dropped off the map about a year ago and even her friends in Chiang Mai don't know what happened to her. I kind of miss those days.
    I think that’s a good way to play it if the girl is happy. I was set up with this lady by a Thai friend in the UK. She is a good fun girl and is willing to show me around her part of Bangkok. She loves staying with me in the hotel. But she is up early and off to work via the Metro. Then I have the day to myself. Today Ayutthaya on the train. 20bht each way 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar

Now where have I read this story before 5555
    Moo Uaon and OZZYGUY like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    She loves staying with me in the hotel. But she is up early and off to work via the Metro. Then I have the day to myself.
    See...Marry her........55
    Quarky and Rockitt like this.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast