Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: G4orce does Northern Thailand

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

G4orce does Northern Thailand

Hey guys just got home today from my 4th trip to LOS. I took my Girl for my first time up north and totally loved it and was great having my own personal Tour Guide.

Over the next few days, after catching up on sleep and suffering from LOS Blues I will put together a Trip report for all to read. Should have a couple interesting bits and will make sure to have a lot of photos of my experiences

Stay tuned for more

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Hey guys just got home today from my 4th trip to LOS. I took my Girl for my first time up north and totally loved it and was great having my own personal Tour Guide.

Over the next few days, after catching up on sleep and suffering from LOS Blues I will put together a Trip report for all to read. Should have a couple interesting bits and will make sure to have a lot of photos of my experiences

Stay tuned for more
    Looking forward to the report mate different experience traveling LOS with your girl.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    So where's your favorite spot in LOS now..... wait till you get to Udon Thani with the family, now thats a different holiday all together!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

Stay tuned for more
    Looking forward to your TR and some pic's, hope to do the North "next" trip LOS. How has the relationship with TG progressed. travelling and living out of a suitcase is always a relationship tester 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    So where's your favorite spot in LOS now..... wait till you get to Udon Thani with the family, now thats a different holiday all together!
    I still love Patong but CR is coming in very close, Both very different places. I guess it depends what you are after

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Looking forward to your TR and some pic's, hope to do the North "next" trip LOS. How has the relationship with TG progressed. travelling and living out of a suitcase is always a relationship tester 555
    Relationship is going very well, other then the fact she is not here with me now. Tonight will be my first night without her next to me and tbh struggling a bit. But all will be well, just have to wait until June to get her back here. I will get into more detail in the TR

Relationship is going very well, other then the fact she is not here with me now. Tonight will be my first night without her next to me and tbh struggling a bit. But all will be well, just have to wait until June to get her back here. I will get into more detail in the TR
    If it wasn't so late I'd come round and give you a cuddle...5555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Oh yea i remember coming back after spending my first long time with Mrs W.........not cool at all started playing all her Thai cd's we have that just made it worse...the phone will get a hammering 5555

I cant believe you walked right past her....555

I was looking for her everywhere and could not find her. I was in too much of a hurry to see her that I did not see her in the crowd of people she was with.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

55555 Heart would have been beating 10 to the dozen too

Great report so far, and pics always make a trip report better.

G4, 6' 4" ! can you suit up for our basketball team ASAP 5555

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    I was looking for her everywhere and could not find her. I was in too much of a hurry to see her that I did not see her in the crowd of people she was with.
    The things that happen when you just land!
    I'd left my carry on bag with my passport in it in the taxi. Luckily it was a pre arranged transfer and they could ring the driver.

Good first day report g4orce, reads well. Looking forward to more!

55555 Heart would have been beating 10 to the dozen too

Great report so far, and pics always make a trip report better.

G4, 6' 4" ! can you suit up for our basketball team ASAP 5555
    Yeah I am prone to panic attacks and thought one was on its way 555. As for BBall, I am 6'4" but also rather wide, not the fittest bloke going around 555. Used to play cricket and would stand there and smash the ball so I did not have to run lol

Yeah I am prone to panic attacks and thought one was on its way 555. As for BBall, I am 6'4" but also rather wide, not the fittest bloke going around 555. Used to play cricket and would stand there and smash the ball so I did not have to run lol
    You would not be an orphan their, we are not the fittest team going around by a long shot 5555. Got a mate who played cricket in a similar vein. he called "rip, siht or bust" batting approach 5555

You would not be an orphan their, we are not the fittest team going around by a long shot 5555. Got a mate who played cricket in a similar vein. he called "rip, siht or bust" batting approach 5555
    Ok cool, next time I am in the area I will be there for a game 555

Hey guys I have had the TR moved to the TR section, Sorry for the stuff around.