Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Me and 4 mates, BKK/CM 17-27 July

Cadet

Me and 4 mates, BKK/CM 17-27 July

Our traveling party of 5 (currently) will be arriving in BKK 17 July for 4 nights, then taking it North to CM for 6 nights (21-27).

Anyone else planning on being around those places at those times? Our group has a few repeat offenders and some newbies, so it will be interesting and fun. Of course,t here will be the standrard Nana/Cowboy/Patpong nights, but planning on hitting a few good clubs as well. Thinking BSC/Nest/Q Bar etc. Also bar runs, Cheap Charlies, Gullivers, Bar 4 (never been so i will put it on the list!) etc, so the boys can say they've been there, done that!

Let me know if you have any good recommendations.

Will probably take the boys to Eden Club too. They seem to like the idea of it. 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    As you already know Chris you have perfectly picked my dates for a GC trip....enjoy your trip and CM.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet
    Yeah, bloody typical hey! Next time mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    As you already know Chris you have perfectly picked my dates for a GC trip....enjoy your trip and CM.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    What was the question again?

Seems you know your way round...

hit up clubs like Route and Supperclub

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Gday Chis take your mates to Demonia on Sukhumvit soi 33 if its still open. Its expensive I think the entrance fee 900 baht including your first drink. Well worth the visit your mates would have never been to something like this place. Totaly differant to your normal thai bar or massage joint. You guys will have a memory for life.

If you like that place shoot over to BarBar on soi 2 in PatPong. Same same joint.

If you end up at my recomended places I want you to email me a trip report.

Ash

Love to hear how the Eden Club goes, sounds great if not a bit expensive. One review reported not much in the way of good looking girls?

Cadet
    Wow, it's been a while since I've been around the forum, but heading back over in 5 weeks.

Just dusted off the password and having a look around again.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrrodders View Post
    Love to hear how the Eden Club goes, sounds great if not a bit expensive. One review reported not much in the way of good looking girls?
    Didn't get to Eden Club on the last trip but did hit it up the one (or two) before that, and it's a bit of fun. The girls are probably about a 4-7 out of 10, depending on who you choose, and who she chooses.