Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 6th august patong

  1. #1
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    665

    6th august patong

    Heading over on the 6th of august. Anyone going to be in town then?

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    UUUHHHHH OHHHHHH........this guy neever does tri[p reports. You should ban him
    supersub likes this.

  3. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    UUUHHHHH OHHHHHH........this guy neever does tri[p reports. You should ban him
    555 if you come with you can do it for me

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,105
    Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    UUUHHHHH OHHHHHH........this guy neever does tri[p reports. You should ban him

    Thats because he spends most nights in Soi Crocodile 55555

  5. #5
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Good call Ozzyguy.........

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Thats because he spends most nights in Soi Crocodile 55555
    Have they got nice girls there?
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  7. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Have they got nice girls there?
    They do. Theyre not all ladyboys

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    They do. Theyre not all ladyboys
    Never mind I just got the joke.
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  9. #9
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    They do. Theyre not all ladyboys
    Funny you say that. One of my regular bars in Patong is down Soi Katoey (Crocodile) and the owner will not hire any Ladyboys.... He is just a great guy and fun to drink with but no worrys of Ladyboys approaching you there.... Well until you get to the uni-sex toilet.... 5555

  10. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Funny you say that. One of my regular bars in Patong is down Soi Katoey (Crocodile) and the owner will not hire any Ladyboys.... He is just a great guy and fun to drink with but no worrys of Ladyboys approaching you there.... Well until you get to the uni-sex toilet.... 5555
    Ohh yeah all the action happens at the toilets

  11. #11
    Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth - Australia
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Funny you say that. One of my regular bars in Patong is down Soi Katoey (Crocodile) and the owner will not hire any Ladyboys.... He is just a great guy and fun to drink with but no worrys of Ladyboys approaching you there.... Well until you get to the uni-sex toilet.... 5555
    Not wrong.
    I had one last trip trying to lure me down the alley near the toilet. To wherever that goes... Another soi?

  12. #12
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilva View Post
    Not wrong.
    I had one last trip trying to lure me down the alley near the toilet. To wherever that goes... Another soi?
    At the end of Soi Crocodile you will pay 10B to use the toilet, but if you keep going to through to Soi Gonzo, you only pay the 5B and no hassles with LB's asking if you want a hand...

  13. #13
    Tez
    Tez is offline
    Cadet Gold Tez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    306
    Just curious as I havent used the toilets there How do you pay 10 or 5 baht Is there a coin slot? 5555

  14. #14
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Just curious as I havent used the toilets there How do you pay 10 or 5 baht Is there a coin slot? 5555
    There is someone sitting at the door waiting for you to pay. Be careful of the guys in the toilets too. They come and crack your back/neck/ears etcs and want a tip from you

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Just curious as I havent used the toilets there How do you pay 10 or 5 baht Is there a coin slot? 5555
    You can pay by card if you know where to swipe.
    OZZYGUY and pinecone like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  16. #16
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    You can pay by card if you know where to swipe.
    didn't you hear? they have "tap and go there" now 55555

  17. #17
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    665
    Well that was the longest customs que ive ever seen at phuket airport. Took longer to get through there than it did to get to the hotel.

    In patong now anyone about?

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay View Post
    Well that was the longest customs que ive ever seen at phuket airport. Took longer to get through there than it did to get to the hotel.

    In patong now anyone about?
    Enjoy! Let us know how your trip pans out.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  19. #19
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    36
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Enjoy! Let us know how your trip pans out.
    Had an early night by my standards. Was in bed by 3am.

  20. #20
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Man up Vag.......put your big boy panties on and head out and get it done

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •