Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My Dirty Valentine

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

My Dirty Valentine

Well, flying out on Black Friday and spending Valentine's in Pattaya.

I didn't plan it that way, I have to save up my hols for prac teaching this year, so when a 4 day opening on my roster appeared I seized the opportunity, only to have my boss delete 2 lines, meaning I had to rebook 2 weeks earlier! I finish work at Melbourne Airport at 1 am and will be catching the Emirates flight to KL a couple of hours later!

I've developed a soft spot for yet another massage girl, Mimi in Pattaya, but she has been a hard nut to crack, very much hurt by a former falang boyfriend, though I do feel she is warming to me. I love being in her bubbly company and her tongue massages make me quiver all over!!! She also happens to come from the village directly next to Fa's in Kalasin, there's gotta be something in the water there I tell ya! 555

Towards the end of my last trip in November, I met this hot crazy girl on Soi 6 that took a shine to me, she is a former GoGo dancer and just broke up with her boyfriend and wouldn't leave me alone, but I didn't mind, she was awesome in the sack. I got a surprise a week later when I returned home and it dawned on me that she was a former Cream Pie Thai girl, I didn't recognise her as she made the video 4 years ago and was so innocent looking, now she is so wild and wears her hair very differently, I was flabbergasted! She still doesn't leave me alone and often rings me at home.

I've booked a room at a newly constructed beach side hotel with sweeping views of the beach and I am really looking forward to my stay. I find the short trips are the best, so much action packed into such a small time ...
    obes, supersub and Stillearly like this.

Sounds like a great way to spend Valentines Day....short but sweet

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    Towards the end of my last trip in November, I met this hot crazy girl on Soi 6 that took a shine to me, she is a former GoGo dancer and just broke up with her boyfriend and wouldn't leave me alone, but I didn't mind, she was awesome in the sack. I got a surprise a week later when I returned home and it dawned on me that she was a former Cream Pie Thai girl, I didn't recognise her as she made the video 4 years ago and was so innocent looking, now she is so wild and wears her hair very differently, I was flabbergasted! She still doesn't leave me alone and often rings me at home.
    Mr Smiley often talks about the evolution of the BG. Seems like an interesting, under-discussed topic.

Enjoy your time.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Do you get discounted EK flights?

My 1st A380 EKsperience will NOT be my last. I may be over LCC's for good.

Enjoy Mimi ...
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    BUGGER!!
    Now I'm going to have trouble sleeping, ..waiting in anticipation of your report and photo's
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Do you get discounted EK flights?
    No, and neither do the guys that service Emirates, but their fare is not prohibitive.

I used to use them often when I 1st flew to LOS, flying to Singapore for $600 return and getting full frequent flier miles, I became Skywards Gold very quickly and got quite a few upgrades to biz and could always use their lounges, but they changed things, discounted fares do not get the same points anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    My 1st A380 EKsperience will NOT be my last. I may be over LCC's for good.
    I flew from Mel-Syd via Aukland just to fly the Emirates A380 when they were still novel, upgraded to biz for 16000 points on a very cheap airfare, great experience.

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    BUGGER!!
    Now I'm going to have trouble sleeping, ..waiting in anticipation of your report and photo's
    555 My report will be low key, but I'll see if I can take a snap or two 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Have a great time Bawdy

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Have a good time. Expecting a full breakdown each day.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Keep it dirty...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Have a good one Bawdy.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Do you get to O Bar when you visit Soi6 ?
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    I was in Patts for Valentine's Day last year - 2014 - and it was also Makha Bucha Day - a major Buddhist holiday - by major I mean all the bars and gogo's were closed... and Soi LK and Walking Street in darkness ...

...which I would not have believed it if I have not seen it.

Have a good trip Makha Bucha Day is in March this year...

Enjoy...
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    555 My report will be low key, but I'll see if I can take a snap or two 555
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    BUGGER!!
    Tmtbound, Supersub and Stillearly have raised the TR bar a lot lately...555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Have a good one, BTW your flying out at 3am..dont they have a curfew in Melbourne ?
    I think they shut Syd from 11 pm to 6am.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    Do you get to O Bar when you visit Soi6 ?
    Not one of my regular haunts, but there is this one girl ...

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Tmtbound, Supersub and Stillearly have raised the TR bar a lot lately...555
    My TR days are over (I've gutted & closed my thread on Level 3), just the odd update here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Have a good one, BTW your flying out at 3am..dont they have a curfew in Melbourne ?
    I think they shut Syd from 11 pm to 6am.
    No curfew in Melbourne (I know, I work there 555), this is an advantage over Sydney, and some carriers like Etihad are investing more here (they have nearly finished their lounge and will commence twice daily flights in August). Etihad also has some delays out of Abu Dhabi which are totally out of their control due to issues with Omani airspace, if a flight arrives late in Syd, they often have to wait till the next day, put up passengers and crew etc, less of an issue in Melbourne and saves them money.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Nice one. When they build the new airport at Badgery's Creek here in Syd they might get around the curfew issues here being that its out west of Syd.
    Wont help me where I live as its too hard to get to Badgery's Creek.

^ Gee, that's been going on for years ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Well, flying out on Black Friday and spending Valentine's in Pattaya.

I didn't plan it that way, I have to save up my hols for prac teaching this year, so when a 4 day opening on my roster appeared I seized the opportunity, only to have my boss delete 2 lines, meaning I had to rebook 2 weeks earlier! I finish work at Melbourne Airport at 1 am and will be catching the Emirates flight to KL a couple of hours later!

I've developed a soft spot for yet another massage girl, Mimi in Pattaya, but she has been a hard nut to crack, very much hurt by a former falang boyfriend, though I do feel she is warming to me. I love being in her bubbly company and her tongue massages make me quiver all over!!! She also happens to come from the village directly next to Fa's in Kalasin, there's gotta be something in the water there I tell ya! 555

I've booked a room at a newly constructed beach side hotel with sweeping views of the beach and I am really looking forward to my stay. I find the short trips are the best, so much action packed into such a small time ...
    Care to share for educational purposes. 555555
    Changone likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast