Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MarcTwoSix
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1

Thread: High season Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 & Patong Jan 3-13th

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar

High season Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 & Patong Jan 3-13th

I will be making my first trip to Pattaya this year. If anyone will be in Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 let me know. I will be meeting 2-3 guys I met in Patong over the last five years. But have always enjoyed meeting up people from here. Unfortunately this will be my first trip in several years without my travel mate Supersub 😢. But I will be meeting BM JayJay in Patong in Jan 3rd-13th.

Let let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a drink in either place.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts... Walking Street will be mad at that time of year.. but outside of that area it should be pretty laid back...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts... Walking Street will be mad at that time of year.. but outside of that area it should be pretty laid back...
    I just watched a YouTube video of the fireworks in Bangkok
    Madness......it looked like when the US bombed Iraq

I was just staying down by the river so the kids could see the fireworks but now I am excited myself to see it!
    Quarky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I just watched a YouTube video of the fireworks in Bangkok
    Madness......it looked like when the US bombed Iraq

I was just staying down by the river so the kids could see the fireworks but now I am excited myself to see it!
    I spent one new year in Soi Cowboy... wasn't that much different to any other night really... could move between the bars and GoGos pretty easy.. wasn't packed...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    There's a good Chance I'll be there. Currently it's looking like I'll be flying to Shanghai next weekend(fingers crossed) and will be there till the end of the year. In which case I'll be heading over to Patts for NYE.
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    I will be making my first trip to Pattaya this year. If anyone will be in Pattaya Dec 29-Jan 3 let me know. I will be meeting 2-3 guys I met in Patong over the last five years. But have always enjoyed meeting up people from here. Unfortunately this will be my first trip in several years without my travel mate Supersub . But I will be meeting BM JayJay in Patong in Jan 3rd-13th.

Let let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a drink in either place.
    Patts gets silly on NYE , best to go to Soi 6 during the afternoon and not bother with Barfines on the big night

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ Yes...there are huge Fireworks shows out over the harbour and Walking St + Beach road are chockers..very difficult to even walk with all the families and punters shoulder to shoulder...best to stay away from that area...as SE suggests soi 6....Soi Diana/Metro, Buakoaw and 7/8 would be where I'd head

BFs from GoGos can be 2K up and Beer Bars 1K up...if they will even let the gals go out

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    There's a good Chance I'll be there. Currently it's looking like I'll be flying to Shanghai next weekend(fingers crossed) and will be there till the end of the year. In which case I'll be heading over to Patts for NYE.

Let ot me know man. We can plan a few drinks and a few bars

I am staying at Baywalk Residence on beach road. Seems I will be in it. Sounds good to me. I will be with 3 guys from Birmingham England.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    If you are in Patts and you don't have a room with a view of the fireworks, check out access to the roof of the building.

May have a fee to go as many of the building owners/managers sell tickets to sit up on the roof and watch, take a chair and some have waitress service
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"