Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: So spicy it hurts...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

So spicy it hurts...

I was eating at a Thai restaurant today and ordered a dish and asked for it to be Phet Phet maak as I love my Spicy food. When i got the dish It was not as hot as Noy makes it for me, it left me feeling disappointed and even though the meal was very tasty I still left wanting something with a kick to it. I find i have to have it so spicy that it hurts and most times leaves me wiping my face from the heat generated. Is anyone else like this? I find myself adding Chilli or Chilli Sauce to everything theses days and cannot eat a "Western Meal" without having some sort of kick to it.

Hi my name is G4orce and i am addicted to Chilli......
    Toby and Arada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I was eating at a Thai restaurant today and ordered a dish and asked for it to be Phet Phet maak as I love my Spicy food. When i got the dish It was not as hot as Noy makes it for me, it left me feeling disappointed and even though the meal was very tasty I still left wanting something with a kick to it. I find i have to have it so spicy that it hurts and most times leaves me wiping my face from the heat generated. Is anyone else like this? I find myself adding Chilli or Chilli Sauce to everything theses days and cannot eat a "Western Meal" without having some sort of kick to it.

Hi my name is G4orce and i am addicted to Chilli......
    I think you might need to visit one of those S&M Dominatrix women soon G4orce... ask for extra whiplash... 555
    jontymate and Toby and Arada like this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Are you having Wasabi lines yet???
    jontymate and Toby and Arada like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    I wanted to have some mashed potatoes for a change. With Issan bangers of course.
    How much chilli I put in this I do not want to kill your bum.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome to my world where a daily chili fix is a must.

PBB Lines of wasabi.............maybe your onto something.55555555555

There is no sweeter revenge when you sit there and TG is sweating going woooooooeeee Phet and you go really i thought mai phet.555555555
    G4orce, bobless and Toby and Arada like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Farang girl get headache for the bedroom.
    Thai Girl get I eat very hot chili you sure you want?
    Quarky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think you might need to visit one of those S&M Dominatrix women soon G4orce... ask for extra whiplash... 555
    How do you know, I don't already have one of those.... 555
    Quarky and Annie like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Can you go "Cold Turkey" if you don't get your daily chilli fix....???

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Be very careful about too hot, phet phet, it can have serious ramifications.

1. You don't actually taste the FOOD ... too busy guzzling water to out the fire out! = waste of a good meal!
    2. Spend half the night on the loo! Better spend on the piss .... or something like that ..
    3. Great oral sex ends with a "holy ****ttttttttttt! .... wtf !!!!" ... nuff said
    4. ............ Can't think of anything .... my ass hurts from too much chili ...
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Be very careful about too hot, phet phet, it can have serious ramifications.

1. You don't actually taste the FOOD ... too busy guzzling water to out the fire out! = waste of a good meal!
    2. Spend half the night on the loo! Better spend on the piss .... or something like that ..
    3. Great oral sex ends with a "holy ****ttttttttttt! .... wtf !!!!" ... nuff said
    4. ............ Can't think of anything .... my ass hurts from too much chili ...
    I did suffer from frequent Hong Narm visits but the body got used to the chilli intake after a couple weeks and Bum gun at home helped me during those couple weeks (what a great investment) 5555 , As for Oral Sex, I guess if I eat chilli or not Noy is always going to 555. No issues in that field yet..... I do agree, too spicy and cannot take the food, did that a couple times and that is when you know its too hot.

Chili or no................................................ .....Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........................Mo re chili for me but i am proper addicted i think!

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I have worked my way up to a 5 chili som tam seafood over about 15 years of eating and cooking Thai food...I've plateaued at that level as I get a nice mouth warmth and lip tingle but any more and I feel it diminishes the taste...good Thai food needs to be balanced...not just mouth + mind numbingly hot
    wabbits likes this.

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    I thought rubbing chili on your bits was fore play.......

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Removing a pair of contact lenses can be painful if you have been handling chillies.
    Also chillies burning in a pan give off a terrible smell. It can feel like you are choking, almost unbearable.
    wabbits likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    Removing a pair of contact lenses can be painful if you have been handling chillies.
    Also chillies burning in a pan give off a terrible smell. It can feel like you are choking, almost unbearable.
    We were roasting some Chilli's the other day and I was almost dying from the smell of it all. Was not a pleasant experience...

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    was riding my bike past a mom and pop songteaw food stall the other day.....they must have just dropped a load of chillis into hot oil.....the blast nearly knocked me off my bike....had to pull over as I was coughing uncontrollably and had tears streaming down my face
    wabbits and G4orce like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Just had Minced Pork with shalotts, Chilli, salad and rice, and just about blew my head off, lips still burning half an hour later. TG is on the laxatives, I'm looking for a cork. 555
    bobless likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

bobless
    lol me too G4orce my wife is Isaan and is amazed and pleased that her Farang husband can consume the hottest of foods she make a Thai fish dipping sauce that makes your lips go numb , i am chef myself and adore cooking with Fah she is wonderful cook but yes i am addicted to the chillie buzz but my stomach was not to sure to start with say no more 5555

bobless
    Go to you tube and check out hippyseedcompany this guy is a legand watch and you will see why the dorset naga video ie especially entertaining 5555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast