Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: 999 baht steak @ Outback Steakhouse BKK

999 baht steak @ Outback Steakhouse BKK

Good article here >http://www.bangkokpost.com/food/feat...with-the-works<

999 baht buys a lot of yummy food at MBK >eg: 18 x Pad Thai Goong *Cha Ching*
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    $30AUD for a 225g steak in Thailand...Peang! I can't see myself racing out and buying one of those.... I will stick to the Beautiful Thai food and get a good steak when i get back if I really wanted a Steak...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    When Dao first come to stay with me I had 10 acres with 1.5 acres of dam (Yes Sydney my children would try to ski on it..) It was for my childrens toys. Every Daughter wants a Pony. Dirt bike for my son. I had to get one as well only to make sure he was safe.

As the children out grew the toys (Daughter liked boys better than Ponies) Dao is now my wife and we go shopping for a new home. I wanted to give her choice of "Our Home" Where we live to this day is house that I will make minimal money on. But it has street appeal it in number 99. It has funny spirt houses.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Never really had a Steak in LOS. I can't imagine it would be of the same quality. Like G4orce, I tend to stick to Thai dishes with the odd KFC (spicey) once and a while. I did try a Japanese restaurant in Patong that had cubes of beef but to be honest, I found it quite tasteless.