Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: A Fantastic English Breakfast In Hua Hin

A Fantastic English Breakfast In Hua Hin

I can't speak for everyone, but even when in Thailand I am still rather fond of a western type breakfast. I will have Thai always at lunch and evening meal, but breakfast for me will still consist of poached eggs on toast etc. When in Hua Hin I go to a great little breakfast place that is inside of a guest house. It's a fine place and the lady even puts on the full English if you want. This can also be turned in to the full Australian as well. Eggs, bacon, sausages you know the works. Location and a bit more about the place at the link below. Maybe you have already been there?

A Fantastic English Breakfast In Hua Hin, Thailand | engagingthailandtips Blog

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I too love a western breaky.... the bacon is the thing they normally fail with. The best breaky I have found to date was at the Holiday Inn Patong, even the O.J. was spot on!....
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Yeah, ya gotta love a full english (aussie) breaky.........

Even had home made baked beans at a place we ate at last year - in NSW mind you.

And I agree about the bacon in Thailand, never seems to taste right !

If you are in Hua Hin sometime PBB AND Obes then drop in. Lots of home made bread as well. She knows the score.

Had a good breaky with Nomad the other day in an Irish pub on Suk 4.... Baked beans and a beer go hand in hand! 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    But we really should have ordered the Chang Tower!!!
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    But we really should have ordered the Chang Tower!!!
    One would have quickly turned to two! 555

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    ^^^^ and wheres the problem with this ?
    !qq!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giggsy View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but even when in Thailand I am still rather fond of a western type breakfast. I will have Thai always at lunch and evening meal, but breakfast for me will still consist of poached eggs on toast etc. When in Hua Hin I go to a great little breakfast place that is inside of a guest house. It's a fine place and the lady even puts on the full English if you want. This can also be turned in to the full Australian as well. Eggs, bacon, sausages you know the works. Location and a bit more about the place at the link below. Maybe you have already been there?

A Fantastic English Breakfast In Hua Hin, Thailand | engagingthailandtips Blog
    LIKE BUTTON!!! :/ Please..... Yep, gotta admit that here all my brekfasts are Poached free range eggs on high fibre toast, but village bkfst is still poached eggs and whatever is going so I am spoiled at my Thai home...
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    ^^^^ and wheres the problem with this ?
    Nothing really!!!..... It's when five quickly turns into six that the problem starts! 5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Nothing really!!!..... It's when five quickly turns into six that the problem starts! 5555
    Or 13..."I think your friend maow"
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason