The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3089
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: What are you eating ?

  1. #3061
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,607
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Ao doesn't like anyt meat "cooked too long"

    She gets to Vancouver tomorrow
    Say a she wants "farang good but I haven't been told what exactly!
    Have a good holiday with your lady. I hope the weather remains "reasonable" for you, but the Fall rains are on their way and nights are cooling down. I've had the wood stove running all day. Showers in the local mountains.

  2. #3062
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Have a good holiday with your lady. I hope the weather remains "reasonable" for you, but the Fall rains are on their way and nights are cooling down. I've had the wood stove running all day. Showers in the local mountains.
    Yeah weather has been superb for 3 weeks
    I will take 10 C and sunny every day!

    But looks like will rain almost every day she is in Vancouver
    But we in the US for 12 days also so hopefully get good weather there
    Late October back east is usually nice crisp sunny days

    Well we are in Miami for 4 days and it's usually the best weather of year down there.
    So should get some warm weather for her

  3. #3063
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,607
    Taking obes suggestion about adding some vanilla extract to the bread crumbs and making a paste for the mouse trap, I finally caught one of the little buggers. The other three traps were sprung and one trap has disappeared.

    I thought this one was a little small for skinning, or even using as bait, so they only other alternative was eating him whole.

    555
    obes, Hatari and Cuzzy like this.

  4. #3064
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    16,194
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  5. #3065
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Taking obes suggestion about adding some vanilla extract to the bread crumbs and making a paste for the mouse trap, I finally caught one of the little buggers. The other three traps were sprung and one trap has disappeared.

    I thought this one was a little small for skinning, or even using as bait, so they only other alternative was eating him whole.

    555
    be careful

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ps-down-throat

  6. #3066
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Yah, I got that in my news report. I keep wondering how that might happen? Us men do some pretty stupid stuff occasionally.

    Maybe even more often than "occasionally". 555

  7. #3067
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,164
    Funny dinner story

    Ao's best friend here invited us to dinner at her bf's
    We been many times.
    She said to Ao "just let us know when you want to come because if Paul come we have to buy too much beer" 5555
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.

  8. #3068
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,607
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Funny dinner story

    Ao's best friend here invited us to dinner at her bf's
    We been many times.
    She said to Ao "just let us know when you want to come because if Paul come we have to buy too much beer" 5555
    That is what happens when your reputation precedes you. 555

  9. #3069
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,069
    What sort of person goes to someone's place for dinner without taking more than he drinks himself?
    obes and Tingtong like this.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

  10. #3070
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    What sort of person goes to someone's place for dinner without taking more than he drinks himself?
    Yeah I'm a cheap Charlie Baz.......thats what you seen from me in all our interactions

    You know the whole assume thing, right??

  11. #3071
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Yeah I'm a cheap Charlie Baz.......thats what you seen from me in all our interactions

    You know the whole assume thing, right??
    Obviously your host is telling lies, right? 555!
    Or is the whole story just more self-promoting BS?
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

  12. #3072
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Obviously your host is telling lies, right? 555!
    Or is the whole story just more self-promoting BS?

    A guy who has screwed over countless restaurants all over Phuket by bringing his own wine when he was in the restaurant business and knows that's where they make their money (not a 5 dollar pasta dish) is commenting on being cheap

    High comedy
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 14th October 2017 at 14:13.

  13. #3073
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    A guy who has screwed over countless restaurants all over Phuket by bringing his own wine when he was in the restaurant business and knows that's where they make their money (not a 5 dollar pasta dish) is commenting on being cheap

    High comedy
    Dodging the question with personal (wrong) insults - again!

    Btw my last restaurant visit, which has a BYO policy and is very happy to get our group business, my share of the food was $32.

    So up your lily white fat arse.
    Last edited by Zablive; 14th October 2017 at 18:19.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

  14. #3074
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,998
    ^^ You two crack me up. Don't ever change.
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

  15. #3075
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    Dodging the question with personal (wrong) insults - again!

    Btw my last restaurant visit, which has a BYO policy and is very happy to get our group business, my share of the food was $32.

    So up your lily white fat arse.
    Ok here the answer to your question I hope it is to your satisfaction

    I drink mostly beer. I'm not lugging a 12 back of beer to a house. I think it doesn't look classy.
    So I bring a bottle of wine that costs between 100-130cad because I know my host like wine so why not bring him something special that he will enjoy and I'd spend way more for a dinner out with Ao so still "cheap " night out
    That is my MO, is my MO when I bring expensive bottles of wine to Kamala and invite people over to where we are staying. You've partake in such wine when I went to dinner with you and Chob and Nelson has as well......just that those 2 actually acknowledge it.

    I also usually bring 60-100cad worth of bakery to any house that I am invited to

    Sir......Id gladly put my reputation of being generous with friends when out vs yours anytime of the week


    Last time I was in Kamala I offered to do anything to accommodate you to come to a party I had in our villa.
    Do you think someone who has a party like that, spending quite a bit to enjoy time with some old friends and new ones is showing up empty handed to someone's house?

    Again.....id be more than comfortable with pitting my reputation vs a guy who actually remembers "his share was 32 dollars" 5555
    Huge night out for ya, huh????
    I bet you got out the abacus for that one 555
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 15th October 2017 at 02:34.

  16. #3076
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Hatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    North of the Wall
    Posts
    5,370
    ...no comment on this, but the abacus reference did raise a smile

    I bet you fot out the abacus for that one
    Last edited by Hatari; 15th October 2017 at 02:22.
    Distantpeak likes this.
    We will be geared to the average rather than the exceptional

  17. #3077
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    ^^ You two crack me up. Don't ever change.
    To be honest.....it's silly as fuck
    You tell a funny story and one of the usual haters has to criticise it.
    Bacon likes this.

  18. #3078
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,998
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    To be honest.....it's silly as fuck
    You tell a funny story and one of the usual haters has to criticise it.
    Yeah not sure what Baz really meant. I took the original post to be a reflection of you being a pisshead, which I think is what you meant. But that's the nature of text, it can come across every which way. I also have friends who know to stock up beforehand if I'm coming over(I'll give them shit if they don't). Although it's generally polite to bring something along, I don't personally think it's necessary among good friends. I never bother, cause I know they'll be over at mine at some point and I'll be taking care of everything then. Just keep shit simple. Unless you feel like bringing something over, in which case so nuts.
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

  19. #3079
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน obes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Not there !
    Posts
    4,819
    Smells like a Bromance happening right before our eyes 555555
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.

  20. #3080
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    To be honest.....it's silly as fuck
    You tell a funny story and one of the usual haters has to criticise it.
    I'm sure my recall is better than yours so when and where was this dinner with Chob and Nelson? I've been racking my brains over this.

    Firstly, when Nelson lived here he seldom ate much at night.
    Since he moved and visits Kamala occasionally I don't recall having dinner with him, ever.
    If we all did have dinner together somewhere and you brought/bought wine, which I shared I 100% would have thanked you -that's my MO buddy.

    Please enlighten us, with facts.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •