Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Bei Otto

Bei Otto

When I`am in BKK one stop `Bei Otto` is a must. Perfect German Food and Beer, great selection of Wines. And I still find it funny sitting in a Blackforrest hut right in the middle of Bangers.......

You come all this way to eat sauerkraut with frankfurters and mustard?

Just kidding ...

Where is Bei Otto located and what is your fav dish?

German neighbors brought us 'Wilke' pepperoni salami from Munich ... OMG, it's awesome, so much finer taste than local Thai product, even TGM doesn't come close.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Just kidding ...

German neighbors brought us 'Wilke' pepperoni salami from Munich ... OMG, it's awesome, so much finer taste than local Thai product, even TGM doesn't come close.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Thats why we are called Krauts...lol.......
    But realy, very good food. Otto Duffner was many decades ago the first German Butcher to establish a bussiness in BKK, till today they produce their own bread, sausage , meats....................
    In fact Otto delivers to a lot of restaurants all over Los. Just check: Bei Otto Restaurant
    And no, its not Sauerkraut and Frankfurters but Jaegerschnitzel with baked potatoes and a sauce with fresh mushrooms.............ILOVEIT

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post

Just kidding ...

By the way:

1, Soi 20 Sukhumvit-Road
    Sukhumvit Road,
    Khlongtoey Bangkok 10110
    Tel: 02-2594560, 02-2620892, 02-2600869, 083-8421506
    Fax: 02-2581496

Just kidding ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Just kidding ...
    Shirley you must be serious if you posted it twice 555

^ Slow 'net connection causes this with TD's current version of vB. Does it every time, not just me, I've deleted others dbl posts too. Haven't experienced it on 2 other vB forums, one with older v3.0 and another with latest v4.2
    Cheers, Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver69 View Post
    By the way:

1, Soi 20 Sukhumvit-Road
    Sukhumvit Road,
    Khlongtoey Bangkok 10110
    Tel: 02-2594560, 02-2620892, 02-2600869, 083-8421506
    Fax: 02-2581496
    Thanks for that. I'll be in BKK next week so may call past and stock up on salami's at least. Staying on Suk 21, so not far away!
    Cheers, Rob.

Good idea. And even if You not try the restaurant I recommend to sit down and try a Rothaus Beer. It comes from the Blackforest and is brewed with very much patience, knowledge and the best materials. For me one of my most favourite German beers ( and as you know...we have a lot)
    Thanks for that. I'll be in BKK next week so may call past and stock up on salami's at least. Staying on Suk 21, so not far away!