Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: who dose the best lobster in patong

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    When I had my Oyster wholesale business on the GC I joined forces with a guy that flew Lobsters from an Island off Tas. I supplied him with Oysters at cost, he let me have lobsters at his cost, we left each others clients alone.

He had huge tanks full of them and every so often i would just buy one for dinner, cook it, cut it, smother it in a marinade of Garlic, lemon butter and melted cheese, OHHhh MAN it was the BEST!!
    I was just talking about this yesterday because someone had a tuna melt.

Cheese and seafood dont mix for me

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Coquille St. Jacque ?
    Stillearly likes this.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    When I had my Oyster wholesale business on the GC I joined forces with a guy that flew Lobsters from an Island off Tas. I supplied him with Oysters at cost, he let me have lobsters at his cost, we left each others clients alone.

He had huge tanks full of them and every so often i would just buy one for dinner, cook it, cut it, smother it in a marinade of Garlic, lemon butter and melted cheese, OHHhh MAN it was the BEST!!
    Free oysters and cheap crayfish!!!!
    I think I'd rather that heaven than the 72 virgin one.
    You have lead an interesting life JC

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post

Yes M26 I generally agree with you in that it overpowers the flavour of the seafood but it was just a small amount to give the sauce some binding, so the garlic and lemon didn't just poor off the lobster like water.

Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    Free oysters and cheap crayfish!!!!
    I think I'd rather that heaven than the 72 virgin one.
    You have lead an interesting life JC
    I setup a business from scratch flying Oysters from Coal River in Hobart, they are the best oysters in the world, they are grown in freezing cold pure water. They are a strand of the Pacific oyster so nice and deep shell.

my competition was the Sydney Rock oyster, the thing with them is in NSW the regulations because of river polution the growers have to put them in a tank with UV lights and flush fresh water thru them for 24hrs before they are opened. This leaves an after taste of fluoride and some other chemicals, so the oyster tastes great when eating it but a min or two later, if you have had a few, you have this strange taste in the back of your mouth.

I had it setup so the oysters were processed in Tas and chilled to -2 degrees, they freeze at -3, and then boxed and put on the early plane which arrived at Cool at 10.30am that way I didn't need premises, health licenses etc, all I had was a refrigerated truck and a freeze in the garage and an answer machine.

I was tucked up in a warm bed at 4am while the growers were out in sleet and sometimes snow, harvesting and I was making about the same profit as they were 555555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post

The italian waiters always give me a hard time when ask for grated cheese on a Pasta Seafood plate. But I need it for the pasta...
    Zablive likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Cadet Gold
    Seems we will be having a lobster dinner in england before we go at the radission hotel heathrow. My friend has booked it he is hellbent on having fresh lobster on this trip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12