Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Por khor 14

  1. #1
    Cadet Gold NamTanMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Por khor 14

    Anyone have experience or knowledge to share about this document. I understand it is required before an unmarried TG is able to attach her daughter to a visa or leave the country with her daughter. Essentially assigns sole custody to the TG. Not sure if it is also required to obtain a passport in the first instance?

    Any info appreciated.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

  2. #2
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Limited understanding but know we will need one though I did not know the form number.

    We need one for MW signed by her ex to allow her daughter to exit LOS.

    Will not stop TG from gaining a passport etc.

    Just a note for future ref......If TG has kids when appying for spouse or partner visa you will need to get medicals for all at the same time as TG gets her medical done.

    Found this out the hard way and I re read everything never saw it mentioned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts