• 3 Post By Sydney
  • 1 Post By toddmeister
  • 1 Post By bobless
  • 1 Post By Spot
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1

Thread: Congratulatons

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar

Congratulatons

PBB has just announced the sucess of Thips application for residency in Aus. I am heartily and sincerely happy for you both PBB and nong Thip and look farward to welcoming Thip and you into the Isaan Mafia. I am just so happy I cannot wipe the smile from my dial. Khup
    PatongBeachBoy and bobless like this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Thanks mate.... I just hope for all of you out there in "Take Time" land that it comes sooner rather than later.... It really is a great feeling knowing that I wont be keeping one eye on the calendar watching another 3 months fly by in record time.
    justcruzing1, G4orce, Spot and 2 others like this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    It really is a great feeling knowing that I wont be keeping one eye on the calendar watching another 3 months fly by in record time.
    Yes it certainly is a big step in the whole pathway to these long distance relationships we have all undertaken...........TV's a thing of the past hey PBB.......save on flights, visa apps and stress......nice one mate.. i can remember the NOT happy thread with Thip's little airport issue regarding overcooked mutli re-entries!!...5555555 ...something you will now be able to laugh about when telling the story to someone.......
    PatongBeachBoy, Spot and Cilla like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Cadet silver
    Congrats PBB & Thip. I remember the day we found out my wife's settlement visa had been granted. Felt like a massive weight had been lifted. I guess it's the same for you both. Well done

Steve
    Spot likes this.

And another one YAAAYYY! Well done Cilla great news mate, Hmmm do I change my name to Cr**g?

Terrific Cilla and keep us informed, Hmmm I suppose a trip to melb is out of the finances for G's Melb get together?

If i get some dollars together we will go for a hat trick.

Great news ya Mongrel (Nah I'm not the jealous type) 55555
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

bobless
    Congratulations to You and Thip many blessings for a long and Happy Future together

bobless

Smile

Also hearty congrats to you Cilla Blessings and best wishes to You both also
    Cilla likes this.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Congratulations to you both and i hope you have a happy and long life together !

Thip has just arrived at Tullamarine, Welcome Nong Thip congrats to you and C Patong Beach Boy Yaaayyy!!!!!!!!
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome to a life in Aust. Nong Thip may you have many years of happiness, you to PBB
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"