Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: History of relationship statement

Banned

History of relationship statement

Last edited by Fionn; 16th May 2013 at 11:32.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    We discussed what to write I wrote it and MW viewed and agreed and then signed.
    Longest hand written anything for years I might add.555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I did ours (or her's) in my best Tinglish impersonation. I kept it very simple outlining a few of her trips to Oz,how we met, meeting my family, the love she has for my kids and that she was looking forward to her new life in Oz.
    The most important thing that I did was made her read it half a dozen times so she understood what was written so that if quizzed on any of it she would have an answer.
    I made mine more detailed with dates and occasions listed and the role and input she has in our family.

I also got a few friends to sign (I can't remember the form number) stat decs on our relationship along with the time frame that they had known both of us.... I think every little bit counts!
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Same as PBB and it worked fine, but in hind sight that is cheating and open to getting caught..... a joint one i don't think would work and be accepted as they want to hear from both sides to compare...thats the whole idea of it.

The most correct way would be for her to write hers in Thai and have it translated......you then check the translation before handing it in.

As PBB said as long as she knows it backwards, the tinglish idea that me and PBB used is ok, but i reckon those immigration people reading it can spot a farang created tinglish wriiten piece a mile away....they know they just can't prove anything, providing her version of the written piece matches
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Here you go, this was ours

My name is Thipvimon
    I meet Craig and his babies in Phuket before he go back to Australia. We meet in February 2010 when he on holiday. We want to stay together but he must go back to Australia.
    We talk about me come to Australia and live with him and babies he say I come in 3 month and stay with him in his house.
    We talk everyday on computer and telephone
    He come back in May and come to my house to meet my Mum and Grandmum we go to Bangkok to Australian embassy to get visa
    We go to Australia and meet Craig Mum and Dad and Grandmum and Uncle. We go to many places and meet Craig family. I help babies with school and meet teacher. I stay for 3 month and very sad to leave.
    We talk all the time on skype with Craig and babies.
    Craig come back to Thailand and we get more visa to Australia. I stay with Craig for Christmas with family very nice. I stay for 3 month and very sad to leave.
    I have many friends now in Australia with Craig we very happy I miss babies much.
    I go back to Australia to house Craig we very happy happy see Mum and Dad. I stay for 3 month and go back to Thailand.
    Craig and me want to live together in Australia with babies.
    Spot likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    We discussed what to write I wrote it and MW viewed and agreed and then signed.
    Longest hand written anything for years I might add.555
    And it went something like this " We originally met when I entered a 7/11 to purchase a drink, when this mao mao farang started chatting to me, and asked me to meet him for a drink later......... and the rest is history , Relationship, Engage, Longtime apart. Marriage, Longtime apart, VISA APPROVED , YFB 555.

I read all of Wabbs trials and tribs over the road in his Relationship Report in one session the whole 17 pages of highs and lows and others input, a great read and a help to others, such a shame it has been lost in cyberspace
    Last edited by Arliss Michaels; 29th October 2012 at 18:18.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    And it went something like this " We originally met when I entered a 7/11 to purchase a drink, when this mao mao farang started chatting to me, and asked me to meet him for a drink later......... and the rest is history , Relationship, Engage, Longtime apart. Marriage, Longtime apart, VISA APPROVED , YFB 555.

I read all of Wabbs trials and tribs over the road in his Relationship Report in one session the whole 17 pages of highs and lows and others input, a great read and a help to others, such a shame it has been lost in cyberspace
    I thought she tripped over him when she came out.....
    Wabbs was passed out on the footpath!
    Mrs W likes this.

Banned
    Last edited by Fionn; 16th May 2013 at 10:55.

Wabbits Boss Cadet silver Mrs W's Avatar

Thanks god, if I not work there in that day I will not have a good life in farang land, I will not meet my good husband who look after me lots. Thanks 7/11 for give me a lot of work experience to improved my job in farang land. I'm just normal human, when I can find someone I feel like Oh ! He's interesting man and not old man555. Nothing wrong 7/11 girl go out with man to span a good time have some drink learning each another feeling in love married......you can try if you think you're interesting enought to ask 7/11 girl to go out with......
    Sydney, Gazmac and Spot like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs W View Post
    Thanks god, if I not work there in that day I will not have a good life in farang land, I will not meet my good husband who look after me lots. Thanks 7/11 for give me a lot of work experience to improved my job in farang land. I'm just normal human, when I can find someone I feel like Oh ! He's interesting man and not old man555. Nothing wrong 7/11 girl go out with man to span a good time have some drink learning each another feeling in love married......you can try if you think you're interesting enought to ask 7/11 girl to go out with......
    I read Mr Wabbs story longtime ago, and enjoy all. But when I read, I think you are customer and come in from your work to 7-11, not realise you were working there.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Wabbits Boss Cadet silver Mrs W's Avatar
    I read Mr Wabbs story longtime ago, and enjoy all. But when I read, I think you are customer and come in from your work to 7-11, not realise you were working there.
    Mai pen rai Mr AM 555...
    Spot likes this.

Mrs W and Mr W... maybe you should contact 7/11 and see if they want to sponsor you for promoting their shop! You could be the faces of 7/11 with your photos above the door of every store. With a slogan...

Come into the 7/11 you never know where it might lead...
    Sydney likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Always smile when I walk past that 711 on Suk ........Changed my life more than I could ever imagine.
    Gazmac likes this.

Cadet Gold
    Hi all when i did mine and my partners we almost wrote them out together ,if your partner doesnt peak english this can be a drama ,my last partner had to go to manilla for her interveiw at the embassy as she lived on the island of mindanoa right down south ,it is a very nervous time for your partner ,make sure she knows just about everything about you and your family ,i mean things as small as shirt size ect as they will quiz her at the interveiw ,make sure she knows alll your family members and there names and where they live she will have to know you as good as you know yourself ,maybe things are different in thailand but in the phillipines they make them go on a course before they leave explaining all there rights and what can go wrong marrying a foreghiner this should be done here i beleive for the men marrying them they might see the statistics of phillipino /aussie relationship failure and run for the hills ,thailand is a different country so i cant comment on it

Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Hi all when i did mine and my partners we almost wrote them out together ,if your partner doesnt peak english this can be a drama ,my last partner had to go to manilla for her interveiw at the embassy as she lived on the island of mindanoa right down south ,it is a very nervous time for your partner ,make sure she knows just about everything about you and your family ,i mean things as small as shirt size ect as they will quiz her at the interveiw ,make sure she knows alll your family members and there names and where they live she will have to know you as good as you know yourself ,maybe things are different in thailand but in the phillipines they make them go on a course before they leave explaining all there rights and what can go wrong marrying a foreghiner this should be done here i beleive for the men marrying them they might see the statistics of phillipino /aussie relationship failure and run for the hills ,thailand is a different country so i cant comment on it
    Very different to what we experienced... our interview was very casual, the only hard line question was if I treated her well!

Cadet Gold
    When my ex went to makati city to the embassy they grilled her about just about everything and the shirt size is true beleive it or not ,it maybe because of the rate of failure of phillipino /australian relationships iam not sure or maybe the immi officer was haveing a bad hair day ,but i do know she had a panic attack when she got back to her hotel and ended up in makati hospital for the night ,same as the doctor he said she had tb ,5 chest clinic trips after she arrived no eveidence of tb being ever there ,as i say different country different culture ,if you saw the differences in a thai hospital and one in davoa it is amazing and scary if you get sick

I think a lot has to do with how genuine your relationship appears... we went to great lengths, supplying stat decs and statements from friends and family to try paint a picture.... Yes the requirement is to show financial records and how you met etc etc but to remove doubt on how genuine the relationship is probably the most important thing.

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I did ours (or her's) in my best Tinglish impersonation. I kept it very simple outlining a few of her trips to Oz,how we met, meeting my family, the love she has for my kids and that she was looking forward to her new life in Oz.
    The most important thing that I did was made her read it half a dozen times so she understood what was written so that if quizzed on any of it she would have an answer.
    I made mine more detailed with dates and occasions listed and the role and input she has in our family.

I also got a few friends to sign (I can't remember the form number) stat decs on our relationship along with the time frame that they had known both of us.... I think every little bit counts!
    A couple of stat decks from friends is a good way to seal the deal IMO. The correct forms are 888 and can be downloaded here.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/888.pdf

They will need to be accompanied by a signed copy of they're passport.

Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I think a lot has to do with how genuine your relationship appears... we went to great lengths, supplying stat decs and statements from friends and family to try paint a picture.... Yes the requirement is to show financial records and how you met etc etc but to remove doubt on how genuine the relationship is probably the most important thing.
    We had the same from family and friends stat decs the whole shabang ,i still beleive it is because there are so many failed relationships with girls from this country that this is why they grill them so hard in the interveiw ,she new all the answers so no problems but whn you come from a small village and go to a major centre like this it can be very overwhelming .

Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    We had the same from family and friends stat decs the whole shabang ,i still beleive it is because there are so many failed relationships with girls from this country that this is why they grill them so hard in the interveiw ,she new all the answers so no problems but whn you come from a small village and go to a major centre like this it can be very overwhelming .
    With my GF and I we were able to put together a history... the time we met, the things we did, the places we went to... on top of this we had several tourist visa's to Australia with all the family events like Xmas, easter, birthdays etc.... We also had several of my trips to Thailand, visiting the family, going to religious events etc... I suppose all this could have been faked for the sake of a visa but this whole journey was just over a year and a half so I couldn't understand why anyone would....
    I know of people who have been heavily scrutinized as they tried to migrate to quickly and I'm sure that it would put up a few red flags in Immigrations eyes... One friend who is an older man, his wife more than half his age was hassled at the interview.... She had limited english and was asked how they communicate with each other as he doesn't speak Thai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast