Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: When my TG travel out of Thailand any form to do

When my TG travel out of Thailand any form to do

Hello
    15th. august I get my first visit of my TG here in Denmark. Is there any kind of form she need to fill out at the airport. I have heard something about a return form but cant find anything about it.
    We also hear that she need to show a bank account statement with at least 40000THB that is signed by her bank. (We have done that)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weitling View Post
    Hello
    15th. august I get my first visit of my TG here in Denmark. Is there any kind of form she need to fill out at the airport. I have heard something about a return form but cant find anything about it.
    We also hear that she need to show a bank account statement with at least 40000THB that is signed by her bank. (We have done that)
    She will fill out a departure and arrival card...the same form you filled in on arrival and departure when you visited Thailand. I expect she will also have an arrival card to complete when she arrives in Denmark.

I have never heard of a Thai requirement re bank account. I doubt Denmark would require this as I expect you have already vouched for her financially in your visa application.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I have never heard of a Thai requirement re bank account. I doubt Denmark would require this as I expect you have already vouched for her financially in your visa application.
    Thanks for you feedback. Me either but when we where at VFS in Bangkok that is the agency for visa application to Denmark. the told us we need to have that statement of bank account, and I have garantiert for her stay in Denmark and we have paid return ticket as well. So I was confused by this message, nothing is mentioned on the Danish web page. So I thought it was a Thai rule.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Im not sure of the rules for Denmark, I can say for the 3 x visas thay my girlfriend has had to come to Australia that they have never asked to see her bank account details or records. Like Nomad has mentioned that you have provided sponsorship so her bank account will become irrelevant.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar

When my TG travel out of Thailand any form to do

Last month at VFS they requested that her bank book be submitted with her application. However, it has never been required when actually exiting or entering Thailand, just for the application.
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Last month at VFS they requested that her bank book be submitted with her application. However, it has never been required when actually exiting or entering Thailand, just for the application.
    Thanks for the info. must be something with the Danish embassy then.