The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Thread: Visa expires can still use visa exemption?

Visa expires can still use visa exemption?

Hi Any one know = my multi entry non immigrant type O visa runs out during the 24Oct to 3Nov Embassy slow down, can I still get in on the exemption for a short stay less than 30 days after using a visa?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mechime View Post
    Hi Any one know = my multi entry non immigrant type O visa runs out during the 24Oct to 3Nov Embassy slow down, can I still get in on the exemption for a short stay less than 30 days after using a visa?
    Yes you can. As long as the O has expired when you enter LOS.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Yes you can. As long as the O has expired when you enter LOS.
    And this visa exempt entry can be extended for 30 days at your local Immi office for 1900 baht.
    Remember you can only get 2 land border entries visa exempt per calendar year.

There is no slowdown - Immigration closures are October 23, 26 and November 5th.
    The other weekdays they are open.
    Last edited by Zablive; 22nd October 2017 at 12:07.
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Thanks Guys, the London Royal Thai Embassy states min 10 working days for postal applications until further notice which is what I use, as going up to London twice (next working day collection over this period) it is cheaper to pay for a postal order and the special postage.

Okay it went well thru Bkk transit immigration, the officer did search thru my PP, guess looking for a new visa and put a line thru the expired one, 30days given. Flew in the newer Thai A350, smooth and quiter even during taxi but aisles seem narrower!