Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: OA visa applicants will require health insurance from Oct 31 2019

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    From memory my next 90 x day report is the 10th of November, watch this space

So I went and did my 90 x day report on friday, took all of 5 mins at Chiang Rai Immigration, I went there about 230pm in the afternoon...............................just stamped and see you again in 90 x days, no mention of any TM30 reports, and I have been away out of province nearly every-week to many different provinces over those 90 x days, and every visit I have to immigration I get to see the same gentleman.

After my passport was handed back I asked about the health insurance, he said back to me "why you worry".....................I replied I not worry just want everything 100% ....................he replied if not 100% my job tell you, Ok...........................no problem thank-you
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Every IO is different - just to keep us like puppets on a string.

But in Phuket , ONLY on yr return from O/S , you would be required to simply turn up at the IO drive-thru , say , "Passport update" and hand it into the booth. get it back after a minute , and drive away.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post

But in Phuket , ONLY on yr return from O/S , you would be required to simply turn up at the IO drive-thru , say , "Passport update" and hand it into the booth. get it back after a minute , and drive away.
    Every IO everywhere is different

I told this before

But when Ao went for her US Visa
    It seemed the guy interviewing her was a big fan of Thailand
    Wanted to speak Thai to her

She said his Thai was so bad she had to politely ask him to speak English 5555

But got her Visa....

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post

so are you completing a TM-30 Report here?...or just taking on the resonsibilty of handing in your passport so they can update your return in lieu of a TM-30 because your landlord doesn't/won't do it?...

My understanding of this (TM-30) is that its the landlord's responsibility to complete upon your return to your home address?...mine does it online...(the same as a hotel is technically required to do when you stay with them) whenever I come back from OS now but he does usually need a polite reminder..

Of course I understand that IMM may make it an issue with the farang tenant when it suits them however at the end of the day its the landlord's report/issue to deal with as far as I know here in Samui...I've never heard of any tenant getting a hard time about TM-30s here

edit....I just found this helpful link on TM-30 reporting...it's something important we all need to be aware of as it can have ramifications for us if your landlord (in Rivo's case him or his wife) does not do it..

https://perfecthomes.co.th/tm030-registration-thailand/
    Last edited by bacwaan; 10th November 2019 at 16:43.
    kaptainrob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    so are you completing a TM-30 Report here?...or just taking on the resonsibilty of handing in your passport so they can update your return in lieu of a TM-30 because your landlord doesn't/won't do it?...

My understanding of this (TM-30) is that its the landlord's responsibility to complete upon your return to your home address?...mine does it online...(the same as a hotel is technically required to do when you stay with them) whenever I come back from OS now but he does usually need a polite reminder..

Of course I understand that IMM may make it an issue with the farang tenant when it suits them however at the end of the day its the landlord's report/issue to deal with as far as I know here in Samui...I've never heard of any tenant getting a hard time about TM-30s here

edit....I just found this helpful link on TM-30 reporting...it's something important we all need to be aware of as it can have ramifications for us if your landlord (in Rivo's case him or his wife) does not do it..

That link sums it up pretty well. Online registration is simple and you can register any family or friends who visit from o/s. CM Immi, like CR, do not require reporting for intra-thailand trips and local farang visitors.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post

I assumed I was covering 2 things - a TM 30 for my illiterate landlady , and updating my address ( TM 28 ??) ?
    Anyway - works for me...
    bacwaan likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12