Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rockitt

Thread: Visa Exemption Rules

Visa Exemption Rules

I have had a few visits never overstayed on the exemption rule, arriving by air every time, however this visit they took me in the office, but soon said Ah come for happy new year ok and I got 30 days but they suggested I go to a Thai embassy in Lao or Cambodia and better get a visa. I have had from London a multi one year visa for over 55's but since last year this has changed and now it only lasts 6 months and for 60 days a visit cost a bit too. Well for this you need to online register and apply and then send your passport, all a bit of a hassle if you only want less than 30 days. I found this instruction which indicates arrival by air no limit to number of exemptions for tourist purposes, anybody proved this is the case as I am due back in a months time?
    Attached Images Attached Images

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I read on a few forums that they are getting more fussy about the frequent visits to Thailand. As long as you have the required air ticket and money I can’t see a problem really. There is an excellent Facebook group which can give you all the information you need about visas etc. They are called Thai Visa Advice.
    mechime likes this.