Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Boys night out.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar

Boys night out.

I was working on the boat tonight . I am a dj on a ferry that can seat 200 for dinner . We had 3 hens nights onboard, and it got me to thinking back to my recent bucks night in February. Was only 2 of us but had fleeting visits from a few others during the night . Anyway , i was thinking which would you prefer ?
    A good night out with friends and dinner ? Or a good clean fun night out in Soi Cowboy ? 555
    Thanks Minder !! wont be forgetting it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    I was working on the boat tonight . I am a dj on a ferry that can seat 200 for dinner . We had 3 hens nights onboard, and it got me to thinking back to my recent bucks night in February. Was only 2 of us but had fleeting visits from a few others during the night . Anyway , i was thinking which would you prefer ?
    A good night out with friends and dinner ? Or a good clean fun night out in Soi Cowboy ? 555
    No contest. Soi Cowboy every time. In fact, anything but dinner with friends... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    Option 2 for me also.
    Dinner with friends is ok, but after an hour or so I've had enough.
    Quarky and Rivo like this.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    My choice, dinner with friends near Soi Cowboy and then hit Soi Cowboy or Nana 555 $$$
    Gazmac and Rockitt like this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I must be different as go go bars i find a bit boring.....rather a bar with mates playing pool but boys will be boys on a bucks night.55555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I must be different as go go bars i find a bit boring.....
    I'm the same.... prefer having to use my imagination as to how a girl looks under her clothes.....

Usually looks better in my mind anyway!
    wabbits likes this.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I must be different as go go bars i find a bit boring.....rather a bar with mates playing pool but boys will be boys on a bucks night.55555
    With you Wabbs, Just cannot get excited about Go Go bars etc anymore. I know its there job, but get tiresome of the girls approaching all the time when all i want to do is have a chat and a beer. Bars like Bar 4 in BKK are my cup of tea, or the Dolphin Bar in Patong, but in saying that always up for the odd big night out .
    wabbits likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    For me the best nights out in Bkk have been far from Nana and Soi Cowboy...Only ever been there twice..First time was great but i sat out the front watching the crowd walk past poked my head into a go go and thought it was all a bit clinical and not for me, but we are all different.

For me a group of friends eating good food somewhere nice and totally Thai then maybe karioke, trying to sing Thai songs is a fail but fun with lots of teasing.
    Then a street bar or a lounge bar late late in the night with street food handy for the 5am hunger pangs....Getting home at 6am thinking what a great night.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    I`d probably go for Soi Cowboy as i find it hard to get too excited about that sort of thing unless there`s some sort of occasion to be celebrated.

Remember the story where i went to Perth and did a cruise of the Swan on your boat but you were in my home town hanging at Bangla at the time...strange 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Yes i remember that as well ! We almost crossed paths by a few days .
    As to the above i was refering to a boys night out ! Not an everytime we go out ! I like the sitting around a bar and chatting as well . Gogo's Arn't my normal scene either , but for a bucks night or some special aoccasion is what i was refering to .

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    i think if its a true bucks night then it needs to done in style.....i mean full on , rage to you puke type of full on....my brothers buck we made him wear the ball and chain all night.....it ended up rolling of the top of a bar as he was ordering a drink and landed on his foot, still we refused to cut him free.....he ended convincing some fireman at a fire station to set him free...net result a broken toe for his wedding...55555 ...now thats the sort of style i talkingk about...555555. what i mean is a bucks is one of those rare events that needs to be done properly, not in half measures

is that you are getting at Gaz ?
    Last edited by Sydney; 11th November 2012 at 19:09.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    God save me from the time time in my life when I find a couple of dozen naked, nubile, beautiful girls dancing just a few feet away "boring"!!!!! I thought I was one of the older married guys this board, but some of you sound like you're ready for the retirement home!!! 55555

Ok, everyone had their own tastes, and I respect that. I even share some o those tastes. PBB likes to imagine what is under girl's clothes .... and hey, I like to do that too!!! Then I like to see a bunch of girls naked to see if what I was imagining was accurate!! When you get to be my age, you want to make sure that your memory is still functioning! 55555

If mates are meeting to chat and have a few rounds, then just a bar ... if mates are meeting to go out and have a good time and party ... then definitely a go-go.
    Minder likes this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    .... I prefer having to use my imagination as to how a girl looks under her clothes.....
    I prefer having to use my imagination as to how girl looks with her clothes on ....

... the day I get tired of looking at a woman naked will, for me, be the day I get tired of looking at all the forms that beauty may take, be that an ocean, a sunset, the view from a mountain or the look in a loved one's eyes ....

I've been going to Cowboy regularly for over a decade ... I almost always find what I am looking for there ... which is a good time ... probably the same thing we are all looking for on a night out ... doesn't matter where you find it so long as you find it ...

Enjoy...
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    I dont have a problem with boys nights out, but I think they have more meaning for the "Single guys" among us. Dinner with friends can appear boring so I think I am with Rivo, where you go out as a group of friends then if you want to kick on together, and everyones happy with that, why not?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    what i mean is a bucks is one of those rear events that needs to be done properly, not in half measures

is that you are getting at Gaz ?
    Be scared gentleman be very scared, if Sydney is organising a bucks show in LOS, refer above, possibly LB action on the groom to be. WOW !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    God save me from the time time in my life when I find a couple of dozen naked, nubile, beautiful girls dancing just a few feet away "boring"!!!!! I thought I was one of the older married guys this board, but some of you sound like you're ready for the retirement home!!! 55555

Ok, everyone had their own tastes, and I respect that. I even share some o those tastes. PBB likes to imagine what is under girl's clothes .... and hey, I like to do that too!!! Then I like to see a bunch of girls naked to see if what I was imagining was accurate!! When you get to be my age, you want to make sure that your memory is still functioning! 55555

If mates are meeting to chat and have a few rounds, then just a bar ... if mates are meeting to go out and have a good time and party ... then definitely a go-go.
    Using a M26 terminoligy here VG, not having a go but reading your TR's of your trips and past history, you are doing things about face to many, where we were running amok in our younger years at Strip Clubs, Go Go's Los Trips shooting the breeze etc, and now many are in GFE or GF, marriage relationships, where you started with a GFE and are now out and about as a "butterfly".

Everyone to there own I say, and always up for a night out with the boys, and Strip/Go Go Club is usually a given, but not something I rush out to do on a normal night out in LOS anymore.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Be scared gentleman be very scared, if Sydney is organising a bucks show in LOS, refer above, possibly LB action on the groom to be. WOW !!!
    fixed you bastard. 555555. make a spelling mistake round here and either you or chob make fun of it.....not nice i am really hurt....
    Arliss Michaels likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Using a M26 terminoligy here VG, not having a go but reading your TR's of your trips and past history, you are doing things about face to many, where we were running amok in our younger years at Strip Clubs, Go Go's Los Trips shooting the breeze etc, and now many are in GFE or GF, marriage relationships, where you started with a GFE and are now out and about as a "butterfly".

Everyone to there own I say, and always up for a night out with the boys, and Strip/Go Go Club is usually a given, but not something I rush out to do on a normal night out in LOS anymore.
    Very true. I started doing it in my 20's.... and I never stopped... 555

Why do you want to stop? Marriage and kids maybe? I still go out with my mates at least once a month. But we usually end up chasing girls by the end of the night anyway... and yes Sydney I still sometimes end up puking my guts out on the really good nights... 555

When Gazmac talked about dinner with friends, I had visions of couples and men my own age who find it an effort to walk a few hundred yards in Bangkok... 555. But if you are talking about a meal with a few mates, followed by some drinks in bars... and then ending the night with a Gogo or two... (Ideally with Minder hosting the GoGo crawl) then I am all for it!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Yes as referring to a rare full on boys night out !
    For a special occasion ! Oh what a dangerous night out it would be if DP and Minder were hosting it together ! 555
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Quarky likes this.
    !qq!

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Very true. I started doing it in my 20's.... and I never stopped... 555

Why do you want to stop? Marriage and kids maybe? I still go out with my mates at least once a month. But we usually end up chasing girls by the end of the night anyway... and yes Sydney I still sometimes end up puking my guts out on the really good nights... 555

When Gazmac talked about dinner with friends, I had visions of couples and men my own age who find it an effort to walk a few hundred yards in Bangkok... 555. But if you are talking about a meal with a few mates, followed by some drinks in bars... and then ending the night with a Gogo or two... (Ideally with Minder hosting the GoGo crawl) then I am all for it!
    Not sure I said stop DP, but its not something I want to rush out and do everynight, even in the heyday I needed to break it up a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast