Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: New Bars along Soi 4 in Bangkok

Newby

New Bars along Soi 4 in Bangkok

Has any members been to the newer bars along soi 4 that have opened up since 2010?and how are they for atmosphere,girls,attitudes,prices,this was the last time I was in Bangkok before Bar 4,Hillary 4 and some other bars opened.

I think a few BMs were recently in that area Trapperjohn. Hopefully they can help...

Welcome to the forum by the way...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Shared a beer or two with BM Spot at Bar 4 early in the new year ... the place has a good atmosphere, good music videos and sport tv streaming at the right audio levels, company if you want it and how do I put this ... much less of that "last chance saloon" feeling I get at places closer to the entry of Nana plaza. I did not chat enough with the girls there to learn prices or availability - a good place to start (end?) your evening.
    Enjoy...
    Life is the unexpected ...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Was just there 3 days back.
    I didnt go in any , but it seems that Hillary Bars have expanded yet again , and they have a new one up at the entrance to Nana Plaza as well now.
    I dunno , but they all look a bit rough and crass to me .
    Bar 4 was across and further down and looked better for my type , as it had the music down...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    I was there last month. Interesting how some of the Hillary bars have a lot of big photos of Thai Army Officer types all around, posing with the owner.
    Music too loud and staff slow off the mark, but not too shabby in ejecting customers they don't like. The two bars next to Nana (after Big Dogs and before Sukhumvit) were quite good, friendly staff, pool tables and people watching.

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Someone got lucky... up to their neck in sheep muff... 555
    Chob likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team