Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Bar in Tiger----VEgas bar is now" Bad Cowboy Bar"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar

New Bar in Tiger----VEgas bar is now" Bad Cowboy Bar"

I just heard Vegas bar in Tiger changed hands. I know this type of thing happens daily in LOS. But Bad Cowboy is the name of a French album and it is now owned by french Rap artist Seth Gueko. I think it will be interesting to see how that works out. Gangster rapper bar in tiger. I will definitely check it out.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    I just heard Vegas bar in Tiger changed hands. I know this type of thing happens daily in LOS. But Bad Cowboy is the name of a French album and it is now owned by french Rap artist Seth Gueko. I think it will be interesting to see how that works out. Gangster rapper bar in tiger. I will definitely check it out.
    Look like a very nice guy that fits perfectly as a bar owner.

His pseudonym is from the character Seth Gecko played by George Clooney in the 1996 film From Dusk till Dawn directed by Robert Rodriguez. In the song "A.K.A." taken from his album La Chevalière, he also mentions that he named himself "Guy Georges Clooney" which is a reference both to Clooney but also to Guy Georges, a serial killer. He utilized the title in "J'marche avec ma clique" that featured Despo Rutti and is a track on his album Patate de forain.
    At the end of June 2010, Seth Gueko was detained provisionally for voluntary violence against a young female. He was imprisoned in La Santé Prison until 24 September 2010.
    Seth Gueko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Wet Dreams has also moved inside more

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Yeah French gangster rapper should make it interesting on Bangla. I saw him there my previous two trips. He does seem nice enough honestly.

Gangster rap lol

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Yo Yo Yo krup...
    bobdown48 likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilva View Post
    Wet Dreams has also moved inside more
    They shifted 3 bars over to the right so they are on the same side as the toilets and opposite the pool tables leading to Soi Rico. Grand Re-Opening Party is this Saturday if anyone is in town. Also Dusk Till Dawn Bar has moved down one bar and one bar inside.... so now it is just before Cowboys Bar.
    Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 6th September 2013 at 09:25.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    Girls are still wearing the old Vegas uniforms... but they do have the Bad Cowboy signs up... I can't imagine it would change much if all they did was change ownership and kept all the same staff. Unless they give them a more hip-hop flair uniforms or teach the girls a different set of dance moves... not like they have control over the dj cause its the same playlist every night, 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    They shifted 3 bars over to the right so they are on the same side as the toilets and opposite the pool tables leading to Soi Rico. Grand Re-Opening Party is this Saturday if anyone is in town. Also Dusk Till Dawn Bar has moved down one bar and one bar inside.... so now it is just before Cowboys Bar.
    You should draw us a map

You should know the layout like the back of your hand!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    you sure you dont work for new Tiger Bobby 5555....this is what happends when you go on the wagon 55555

Tell me about it Barry, I spent more money now that I'm on the sodas than when I was on the booze... at least before I'd be done by 1 am... now I'm able to go on until daylight.... worst part is sodas are only 20 baht cheaper than beer... and in the go-go's its the same price as beer at 150 baht... I'm actually paying more not to be drunk, 555
    meese likes this.

All in the name of health!

Platinum
    Had a look at the french ganngster on youtube. Lots of music vids in patong. Cant understand a word he saying. Prob some stupid **** thinking he the big man in patong now

Not sure how long he's going to be able to keep the name Bad Cowboy... there seems to be a beef brewing with Cowboys Bar about 3 bars back over brand infringement. Not sure if it's going to be settled peacefully at this point.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Not sure how long he's going to be able to keep the name Bad Cowboy... there seems to be a beef brewing with Cowboys Bar about 3 bars back over brand infringement. Not sure if it's going to be settled peacefully at this point.
    My bet would be the French 'ganster' is wiping down tables at the cowboy bar in no time.55

And no dought doing short times....

It's in his blood.555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Do they have brands laws in Thailand ????

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Do they have brands laws in Thailand ????
    I think it's called "Tea Money" with a courtesy call to Mr. Tiger, 555

Platinum
    Fair enough to. Think its a bit f***ed that they name there bar so similar to another. Wannabe tupac thinks hes the man. Even though my girl works at his bar i still think hes a knob

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    They probably settle it Cowboy style...555

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast