Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Look who's on Bangla

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar

Look who's on Bangla

Phuket NEWS: Phuket abuzz with Rihanna

Think she went to see a sex show as well ....

"@rihanna: Either I was phuck wasted lastnight, or I saw a Thai woman pull a live bird,2 turtles,razors,shoot darts and ping pong, all out of her pu$$y"

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Phuket NEWS: Phuket abuzz with Rihanna

Think she went to see a sex show as well ....

"@rihanna: Either I was phuck wasted lastnight, or I saw a Thai woman pull a live bird,2 turtles,razors,shoot darts and ping pong, all out of her pu$$y"
    I wonder if she was bar fined too!

I wouldn't go above 2000 baht though... ok.. maybe 2500...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I'll tip an extra 500 if she's a three holer.
    Last edited by Bacon; 22nd September 2013 at 13:35.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Just a wee bit of news - I was in Patong a couple of weeks ago and from what I could see Soi Eric is a very long way from being finished.
    I reckon it will be next year before anything is open in the Soi ....!!! - what happens to all the rent money and Key money the bar owners have already paid, do they get an extension or just lose out ....????
    All who wander are not lost

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I always wonder why people go bananas over some pop media star with mediocre talent. She is a good looking black lady with a reasonable voice. That doesn't make her smart or particularly interesting. What media stars do in their private life is entirely up to them and holds no interest for me. I would not cross the street to get a second look.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Perhaps she was there to pick up some ideas to spice up her next live show 5555

Agree with Ian BTW.........

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I always wonder why people go bananas over some pop media star with mediocre talent. She is a good looking black lady with a reasonable voice. That doesn't make her smart or particularly interesting. What media stars do in their private life is entirely up to them and holds no interest for me. I would not cross the street to get a second look.
    also not my favourite Ian..but perhaps our views have to do with our age....like it or not she is a big star..in fact one of the biggest around

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    i've seen a few celebrities in my life
    i don't get too excited but i always think it is cool to see them, if nothing more than i am seeing them in person

last week, all the NBC Sunday Night Football guys were staying at my hotel, i had a chat with Bob Costas
    the cool thing is when you meet them and they turn out to be very nice people

just think about how much they have to "be on"
    they literally have to prepare themselves before they leave their hotel room........just a strange existence
    i was at a conference in Dallas when i saw all those football announcers
    i know most of the people at the conference and just getting back to the room at the end of the night for some alone time is great
    so can you imagine how celebrities must feel........as i said, a strange existence

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    I agree. She is a good looking black lady with a reasonable voice. And I'd like to fuk her brains out. Some more tea?..555
    TMTBOUND likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    ^^^ Pass the p*ssy when you're done would ya? And tea would be lovely, thanks.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Looks like she`s performing in SIN at the F1.

Hopefully she`s picked up some ideas from the budgie show
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    i've seen a few celebrities in my life
    i don't get too excited but i always think it is cool to see them, if nothing more than i am seeing them in person

last week, all the NBC Sunday Night Football guys were staying at my hotel, i had a chat with Bob Costas
    the cool thing is when you meet them and they turn out to be very nice people

just think about how much they have to "be on"
    they literally have to prepare themselves before they leave their hotel room........just a strange existence
    i was at a conference in Dallas when i saw all those football announcers
    i know most of the people at the conference and just getting back to the room at the end of the night for some alone time is great
    so can you imagine how celebrities must feel........as i said, a strange existence
    You are right there, Marc. I would not wish to be in the media one tiny bit, even with all the money they make. I take everyone as a one on one experience. Some people are interesting and worth listening to and others are too full of themselves and quite boring. I do think that a lot of them struggle with the hype and have fits of depression causing them to take drugs. I always loved Whitney Houston's singing, but I know she struggled with depression which eventually took her life.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    You are right there, Marc. I would not wish to be in the media one tiny bit, even with all the money they make. I take everyone as a one on one experience. Some people are interesting and worth listening to and others are too full of themselves and quite boring. I do think that a lot of them struggle with the hype and have fits of depression causing them to take drugs. I always loved Whitney Houston's singing, but I know she struggled with depression which eventually took her life.
    i've only had 5 or 6 actual encounters with celebrities where i spoke to them and everyone, they were super polite

last week at the Four Seasons, Bob Costas(big US sports broadcaster) walked through the pool are to golf clubhouse and every eye in the place was on him and yelling out to him
    as we both said, just a bizarre feeling it must be
    and that is just a sportscaster
    can you imagine being an international superstar?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    i've only had 5 or 6 actual encounters with celebrities where i spoke to them and everyone, they were super polite

last week at the Four Seasons, Bob Costas(big US sports broadcaster) walked through the pool are to golf clubhouse and every eye in the place was on him and yelling out to him
    Geezuz (??)...that certainly would turn some heads 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Curious Ian, why did you mention that she was a good BLACK ladie?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar

its just the opposite here in Cape Town..we get lots of celebs from all over the world....no one here pays them any attention at all(well almost nothing)...thats why they come..and the vibe as well...When decaprio was filming Blood Diamonds..he was flying in every weekend...took him one weekend to realise he did not need any bodygaurds...soon him and his mate were wondering around on there own...its a very laid back city

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Curious Ian, why did you mention that she was a good BLACK ladie?
    Because she is black. If she was Asian I'd say so, or if she was a blonde I'd say that as well. Some men have their preferences; I don't, so long as they are interesting and not stuck up on their good looks. Personally, I prefer slim women. When they get fat my interest takes a nose dive. I don't find fat women physically attractive at all, but I can be just friends with anyone if they are interesting people. I just wouldn't take a fat woman to bed with me. I don't have a racist bone in my body and their ethnic background means nothing to me. But, if someone does something wrong then I'll call them on it. I don't accept race, religion or ethnic back ground as an excuse for bad behaviour.
    RakThai likes this.

Rihanna isn't black. She is mixed race... of Irish, Guyanese, African and Barbadian descent.... and I like her look...

Stillearly likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Rihanna isn't black. She is mixed race... of Irish, Guyanese, African and Barbadian descent.... and I like her look...

Yeah.. But her look doesn't have anything to do with her race, blood or gender...
    Just the plastic surgeon, make up artist, and in the photo's you see of her.. The photographer and photoshopper..555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Does it for me as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast