Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Seduction Night Club

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar

New Seduction Night Club

Seduction finally moved to Bangla Rd between Pizza Company and New Tiger. Here's a video from opening night a few days ago.

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Apart from the music it looks ok
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ looks like it continues to be the biggest sausage sizzle in town outside of soi Paradise 555
    meese, josho and TMTBOUND like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    what happened to the vid ????...removed by user ???

how is suduction going..getting a lot of traffic bobby??

Hi Barry, looks like Seduction took down the video. I rarely go out to the discos so other then opening night I'm not too sure how it's doing. But September is probably the slowest it's been this low season it's been pretty steady otherwise. Still Patong is certainly more expensive than anywhere else, the prices are creeping up in anticipation of the coming high season.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Poor quallity vid, a DJ smoking over his equipment, too many people at the bar waiting to be able to get a drink, no nice girls in the vid, very crowded, but little dancing...

I saw it, but thought it was not really promotional.. Best thing they did, taking it off youtube..555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน briofoz's Avatar
    Did old Seduction have a fire?

Nah Brian, they just wanted the foot traffic from Bangla... like Nelson said... total sausagefest.... other than the Thai "Models" that they pay to be in the club.... and the bunch of Aussie Shelias and Russian birds.
    supmate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Nah Brian, they just wanted the foot traffic from Bangla... like Nelson said... total sausagefest.... other than the Thai "Models" that they pay to be in the club.... and the bunch of Aussie Shelias and Russian birds.
    I hate discos because the music...whenever I get drunk I NEED my ipod in at all times.
    A good night, the best in a long time
    A new friend turned me on to an old favorite

is Hollywood disco the same ?

(please tell me its not a sausagefest to 555)

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Nope ^^
    Well as of last year. Plenty of knobs though.

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    is Hollywood disco the same ?

(please tell me its not a sausagefest to 555)
    Nah, cause they pay girls to work the VIP and have hardcore freelancers that work the floor. Just go through the pictures on their facebook page for the last year, you'll get a good indication of the working girls there.

Nah, cause they pay girls to work the VIP and have hardcore freelancers that work the floor. Just go through the pictures on their facebook page for the last year, you'll get a good indication of the working girls there.
    Well that's good to hear then 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Yeah Seduction was more of a Euro hangout than a FL hangout like Tiger or Hollywood. I saw very few TG's and mostly fat Euro chicks looking for a ride. Not exactly what i come to Thailand for. I thought it was not my thing. But with it being on Bangla....it may change the makeup of that. I also hear that the prior owners of Hollywood have broken ranks and are opening THE CLUB on Bangla. They seem to know how to promote very well as the logo has spread across facebook as peoples profile picture.

what do you mean by "hardcore" freelancer?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supmate View Post
    what do you mean by "hardcore" freelancer?
    Instead of turning up to a bar or GoGo each night , they do the rounds of nightclubs or stick to one , but they are out looking for business every night

some freelancers only go out occasionally when the rent is due or on a weekend , more of a hobby than a business ...

How long have you been out there ..

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Instead of turning up to a bar or GoGo each night , they do the rounds of nightclubs or stick to one , but they are out looking for business every night

some freelancers only go out occasionally when the rent is due or on a weekend , more of a hobby than a business ...

How long have you been out there ..
    1 month so far, 4th time. Ive never met a girl who didn't FL if possible lol..

Just recently I was basically forced to live on my own and be responsible. This past 1st of the month was the first time in my life I actually paid all my bills on time..cheers
    Last edited by supmate; 3rd October 2013 at 05:13.

Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    Yeah Seduction was more of a Euro hangout than a FL hangout like Tiger or Hollywood. I saw very few TG's and mostly fat Euro chicks looking for a ride. Not exactly what i come to Thailand for. I thought it was not my thing. But with it being on Bangla....it may change the makeup of that. I also hear that the prior owners of Hollywood have broken ranks and are opening THE CLUB on Bangla. They seem to know how to promote very well as the logo has spread across facebook as peoples profile picture.
    Yeah, it's going to be an interesting split. From what I understand the club is right below Hollywood at the end of Soi Easy, (unless I've got my info wrong). Should be open at the end of October. As for club profile pics those are the staff and girls that they (may have poached) to run the club.

Yeah, it's going to be an interesting split. From what I understand the club is right below Hollywood at the end of Soi Easy, (unless I've got my info wrong). Should be open at the end of October. As for club profile pics those are the staff and girls that they (may have poached) to run the club.
    hottest youngest club rats will always be at rca

Quote Originally Posted by supmate View Post
    hottest youngest club rats will always be at rca
    No RCA (or equivalent) in Phuket as far as I know and even if there was you'd be more likely to get into hot water if money changed hands, imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast