Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bacwaan

Thread: Nikki Beach Phuket

Cadet Gold

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    No but if any of the guests try going for a "Nikki swim" they will probably be arrested...555

Meanwhile, a narky comment from the editor after a reader thought this was more like advertising that informing...

We make a decision when we see the media release. Usually, if it's too obviously commercial, we won't run it. If there's some newsworthy element, we'll consider it. Announcements about new openings or new ideas are considered newsworthy. We reject most suggestions. But don't let that stop you, coxo. Our readers are intelligent people. They can tell when they're being sold something they don't need. I suggest you watch for other publications to tell you the same ''news'' without using the words ''media release.''
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    The original Thailand version is here on Samui...I've been a few times for sunday brunch which is a smorgasboard running from 11am until 5pm...food value is OK at about $50 (I certainly get my share on the beautiful Wagyu steaks alone) but drinks are pretty expensive....standard bubblies run at about $60 a bottle, champagne $100+

The scene is pseudo Ibiza beach/pool party.....its a very euro/Russian crowd...plenty of gals in gold bikinis..lots of old blokes with hairy backs gettin' their groove on in the pool which is pretty nasty.... and the music is the at the jazzy/saxy end of house

Its an OK day out but it gets boring pretty quick unless you enjoy making up stories about the cartoon characters you see there doing their best to impersonate someone they think would go there 555
    supersub and wannabe like this.

Cadet Gold
    Excellent review!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    im sure you showed me the place Nels...looked like a good venue...suppose a lot like Beach Republic but an older crowd ???..

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    im sure you showed me the place Nels...looked like a good venue...suppose a lot like Beach Republic but an older crowd ???..
    yeah....we stopped one day on a scooter run for a snoop Barry....not really an older crowd than BR....probably a bit more "international" though....to be fair they do get some PYTs there...but its all so pretentious as to be funny