Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: How to get the girl you like?

How to get the girl you like?

A couple of times I found my self in a bar where a girl would approach and ask me to buy her a drink or two. We'd share some small talk, but soon I'd realise she just wasn't my type.

I did however see a girl across the room who I found very attractive and desirable. The problem was I didn't know how to move from the girl who had invested time in me, to seek out the other girl. I didn't want to be rude and hurt her feelings or make her look bad to her friends.

In the end I would just finish my drink and leave the bar.

Another time I would try to scope out the place a bit first, but without bright lighting it is not so easy to see the girls available, meaning it was a bit of pot luck to just take a seat and see who arrives wanting you to buy them a drink.

Does anyone have any tactics to share in order to get the girl you are interested in? without being impolite or offending the girls?

Maybe I am too soft or something, but mainly I just didn't want to cause any conflict.

I just smile and look at the girl I like and ask if they want to play a game... it's as simple as that Sheriff...

I often change my mind about which girl I like 3 or 4 times in the same bar.... and make sure I talk to them all.. and leave if none of them click.

Yes, don't be soft. Do what you'd do back home...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

So do you just excuse yourself from one and walk over to another?

Now that I am saying it it sounds kind of dumb. At the time though it felt like a different proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriffOfNothing View Post
    So do you just excuse yourself from one and walk over to another?

Now that I am saying it it sounds kind of dumb. At the time though it felt like a different proposition.
    it is as simple as that I'm afraid... and if you are drunk... you often forget to make your excuse and just walk on over... just take a look at some of the recent trip reports where guys leave girls waiting for a drink that never comes (I don't recommend that).

But girls are used to guys sampling before buying... they are working don't forget.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    The girls gets rejected many times a night , every day that they work , they won't get upset by it if you are polite , if you see another girl you like buy her a drink as well

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    I just would say, I want to meet you friend over there . . .
    Minder likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

I've heard of something called the 'Teelak tactic' 555.

If a girl comes up to you and she isn't your type, just say to her "I am looking for my Teelak".

Maybe she might even help you to find her? 555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    But girls are used to guys sampling before buying... they are working don't forget.
    Yeah I know...I'm just too much of a softy, to my own detriment of course 555.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriffOfNothing View Post
    A couple of times I found my self in a bar where a girl would approach and ask me to buy her a drink or two. We'd share some small talk, but soon I'd realise she just wasn't my type.
    By the way... I never buy a drink for some girl who comes up to me ask... unless she is absolutely gorgeous... 555

I always get a drink for myself... sit down and look around and then decide who I want to talk to...

I think you are way over thinking this SoN. You just need to go out and have a good time and remember that this is a business transaction first and foremost. So, stop worrying about your desirability, it will give you an advantage but it will by no means stop you from scoring with a BG. If your having fun, they are going to have fun most times and that will make more of a difference to these girls who have climbed atop many fat, sweaty old men. They have heard it all, so if you are having trouble being clever I think your "tactic" should be total honesty as long as you are not a downer about it.

Say, "I like your friend over there but I'm shy." Or, just tell the bartender you want to buy THAT one a drink. That means you are buying her company for a little bit and she should stick around, longer if you buy her another.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

I think you need a wing man... if only to show you how it's done sheriff... when you next in LOS?

Exactly DP, I was thinking the same thing. Someone will be around for sure.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    once you get used to saying "no thank you" it becomes quite empowering 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Well Sheriff, if it is any consolation, I still feel your problem after many trips...
    Not that I am shy, not that I don't know how the game works.. But I share your reluctance of being impolite..

Sometimes it is not so difficult to prevent.. In a beer bar you can decline first offers at company and sit alone and have a look around..
    But many times you will get dragged in by one, and only then seeing a girl you fancy more.. Speak to the lady you are with, and she will sort you out if she's the good sort..

More difficult I find it to select the girl I want in a massage shop...555
    If there are many girls, you have to be really fast to lock your eyes to the one you want...
    And even then sometimes they will try to pass you off...
    I don't know to solve that in a polite way, but just start laughing, saying "mai chai" and walking back to the door... Polite or not, they will know exactly what you mean.. 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    You polite guys really crack me up. It cracks the girls up even more. They're selling sex. They don't give a fcuk...
    Quarky and Cuzzy like this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    You polite guys really crack me up. It cracks the girls up even more. They're selling sex. They don't give a fcuk...
    Sorry, but I think they do...
    As a mongerer. do you like a rude whore or a polite one? Just saying..
    Bacon, Cippy and Cuzzy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Right? It's not as if they have feelings or anything. Pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Right? It's not as if they have feelings or anything. Pfft.
    They don't care if you prefer a different girl.

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    You "over feeling" guys always speak in extremes. It's not impolite to inform a hooker that you'd rather go with a different hooker. ..it's business...
    Cuzzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    well a rude one of course...
    Changone likes this.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast