Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: A Crackdown in Pattaya?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

A Crackdown in Pattaya?

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    No doubt a Christen fanatic ..... or maybe a Dad with a family in tow ?? or even some other hidden agenda and there was no tourist

Police were notified by a tourist that a gogo bar in walking street was showing a naked stripper show
    Last edited by Sydney; 9th August 2014 at 12:39.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Dave sounds a top bloke, great way to draw attention to himself in the current 'climate'

Mr. Dave Hamilton the 55 year old Windmill Agogo owner from England took photos of the reporters and severely scolded them. Plus he tried to attack the reporters with a crash helmet before fleeing the scene.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    So...a tourist goes into possibly the most risqué a gogo in Pats and complains only about there being naked women?
    pinecone likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    So...a tourist goes into possibly the most risqué a gogo in Pats and complains only about there being naked women?
    Next they'll be selling drinks...555
    Minder, pinecone and Cuzzy like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    "...and furthermore, the tourist complained of small breasts and insufferable dancing..."
    Quarky, Dupree, pinecone and 1 others like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I wonder whether he was offered the "ice cube trick".....555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I was reading about Windmill on PA. One of my favourite seedy places in Patts.

Bike Helmet? Davo should have answered the reporters with a sawn off shotgun. But as Hat mentioned, not a good idea.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Lol I've had a few cracks in Pattaya.

Windmill is one of my favourites. Not a lot of 'stunners' but it has it's attractions.

And... there ain't nothin wrong with small breasts
    Quarky and Bacon like this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Business as usual in Pattaya atm, though there are some shady characters, knew there was something shifty about this guy when he overcharged my hot Beach Rd. freelancer for a banana last week! 555;

Burmese Pattaya Pancake Vendor charged with theft from Chinese TV Presenter | Pattaya One – Pattaya News, Thailand News, World News, updated 24 hours a day

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    "Mr Mohummad, said he was a well respected (If somewhat expensive) pancake vendor and would never do such a thing....".

The lying thieving sack of $hiite will now be deported.
    Good riddance with a boot up the A$$...
    Bawdy likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I don't mind if the crack is down, or it's up. It's still a pleasant experience.
    Bacon likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    They fined the nine dancers 1000baht each. That'll show em. 555

Quote Originally Posted by Rockitt View Post
    They fined the nine dancers 1000baht each. That'll show em. 555
    Talk about hefty fines.... 555

I enjoyed the company of #53 in September. Not 'beautiful' in her own words but nicely proportioned and for me a lass with small noms is a key attraction.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Does that mean the good old days are gone and stupid authorities are killing the goose that laid the golden egg? How self righteous of them. Reminds me of the guy who built a nice home in the country right beside a pig farm that had been there for ages, and then complained about the smell. Or, the people who by property right under the runway path next to the airport, and then complain about the noise. Pattaya was established on one thing, and one thing only. Prior to that it was a tiny, sleepy fishing village.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Does that mean the good old days are gone and stupid authorities are killing the goose that laid the golden egg? How self righteous of them. Reminds me of the guy who built a nice home in the country right beside a pig farm that had been there for ages, and then complained about the smell. Or, the people who by property right under the runway path next to the airport, and then complain about the noise. Pattaya was established on one thing, and one thing only. Prior to that it was a tiny, sleepy fishing village.
    We have many instances here as well. Auckland had a speedway track, it survived because it was well patronised and was also the venue for concerts among other things.
    I saw Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac and many more there.

The plebs moved into the area when State Houses were being sold off. Oh... what's that horrible fucking noise. Now it's gone or going.

As for Thailand, yep them good old days they are on the way out. As the old guard is replaced by younger people with a more cosmopolitan view of themselves and Thailand we will see at the very least sanitisation of areas like Nana, Cowboy, Patpong, Pattaya etc. P4P will still exist because guys like me desire it. It will probably move and be less visible. I'm only speculating

But the question remains.... how do all the people with little or no useable education support themselves. How is this sector of Thai society incorporated into the new order. With little or no Social Services there will always remain a need for income and that to a significant degree comes from tourists, like me, who go to Thailand for amongst other things.... sex.

I look at what I do in BKK, Chumphae and KK. I stay in a hotel, I drink in a bar, I barfine ladies, I eat from street vendors, I buy crap from some street vendors for novelty gifts back home, I buy a lot of my basic clothing from the street. I get my spectacles from Top Charoen, I have found a good outlet in Pattaya for bedding and manchester, I enjoy sitting under the umbrellas on Pattaya beach and buying food and drink from the mobile vendors. There's a kebab vendor on the corner of Soi6 and Beach Road at 6:00pm or there abouts every day, she does really well before moving on. The sweet pancakes...

A significant part of my spend is on the street to small operators who can't or choose not to work in a shop, office, factory or whatever.

Killing P4P would be good for my bank balance but way less fun.

Well said, Cuzzy. I call Thailand my second home because it has a combination of everything, and it's totally unlike anything in Canada. It is like the best house party you ever attended when you were a teenager. And, at the end of the night you can go home alone, or with someone. It's your choice. You itemized some of the things that make it special.

Chiang Mai is a sleepy city in comparison to Pattaya, but it has just enough nightlife to suit this old fart. I lack for nothing. However, once a year I fly down to Patts and renew acquaintances with old friends. There is an electricity and excitement in Pattaya that has only a few similarities to any other city on the globe. Angeles City in the Philippines is a poor second best.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post
    We have many instances here as well. Auckland had a speedway track, it survived because it was well patronised and was also the venue for concerts among other things.
    I saw Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac and many more there.

The plebs moved into the area when State Houses were being sold off. Oh... what's that horrible fucking noise. Now it's gone or going.
    NO WAY !! not Western Springs .. you can't get a better natural amphitheatre than WS .... i also saw a heap concerts there including Elton John, Fleetwood Mac ... ( missed zepplin damn - what was that like cuz? )

And then the speedway, how good was that, remember Sleepy Trip ? that dude was a legend you loved to hate ... from the US

yeah bulldoze it and build some more units ... great idea you idiots !!
    Quarky likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Can't remember too many bars where salad is being tossed there and then!...as well as all the other......stuff 55
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast