The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: returning to LOS

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    I googled "Kata Beach Bar" and got an ad and a phone number advertising the bar for sale for 550,000 THB. So if you're cashed up you could soon be living the dream DS...555
    Nice idea but I think I'll put my money into a little more secure than a leaking sieve :-). Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mechime View Post
    Bike place on the hill, almost at the brow, going out of Patong to Karon on the left, had Hogs when I looked in but doubt anywhere would rent out a hog without PP security.
    Yeh I now recall that place. I'll check em out.. Thanks.

Another place on Viset road heading towards Rawai from Chalong, just up the hill before the sweeping right hander (start of crash barriers) on the left; they had some new models when I stopped for a chat last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by mechime View Post
    Another place on Viset road heading towards Rawai from Chalong, just up the hill before the sweeping right hander (start of crash barriers) on the left; they had some new models when I stopped for a chat last summer.
    Thanks mechime. Just a few more days offshore on the rig then LOS here I come. 60 knot winds might however delay my flight off the rig. Winter in the North Sea sucks.

Hi guys. Been out of touch the last few months. Came down with two massive bouts of the flu and a death in my near family. So had to cancel travel plans to LOS. I now need to find time to get back to Thailand. Ahhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by diveshallow View Post
    Hi guys. Been out of touch the last few months. Came down with two massive bouts of the flu and a death in my near family. So had to cancel travel plans to LOS. I now need to find time to get back to Thailand. Ahhhhhh.
    Sorry to hear this. I hope you can get your life back on track mate...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diveshallow View Post
    It's usually when I get to LOS that I get the flu, not before.
    Hope things pick up for you and you get sorted back there soon.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

diveshallow, get strong soon and from my post #23, on my Jan 2015 visit I could not see the bikes on Viset, maybe gone elsewhere or bust!
    Finding time! TGF says I have job in Thailand "all the time". 555

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12