The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: need up to date prices for girls and ladyboys

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Yip Happy Hour prices at a beer bar somewhere along Soi Buakhao will suit me just fine...

Cadet Gold
    These prices are stupid you know im actually thinking london might actually be cheaper for a night out is there no where else in phuket apart from bangla worth checking out im seriously wondering if i should just cancel my holiday at this point.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Of course.... those are Bangla price lists...

There's always the bars up on Nanai Rd, Soi Ketsep, Sunset Plaza (by Absolute) and the hut bars in Otop (by Hard Rock Cafe) and in Sainamyen (by Patong Gym)...not as over the top and pushy, so if you want to do a night away from Bangla those bar areas might have a few gems.

Should be able to get a beer there for around 80 and spirits at 150-180. Pretty sure LDs are still 200 and BFs at 800...

As Zablive mentioned a decent massage girl would likely be the most cost effective in terms of what you are looking for... and likely would just have to pay the fine for the girl not turning up for work the next day.
    Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 27th May 2015 at 00:35.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    you can always holiday in Kamala....20 mins away and 20 years behind....555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Could also do the Laguna Beer Complex bars in Rawai or the small beer bars out in Karon. But my prices are out of date for them... haven't been out that way in about 4 years, 555
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Well.......I spend a lot every night by choice. I don't pay stupid prices for ladies and I get some hot ladies. I think i paid over 3000 once in the last two years. I believe you can find exactly what you are looking for for 2000-3000 baht. The pound is strong. If you are looking to save a few.......mix up your own drinks before you go out. You can also drink on Soi Sansabai at some of the hotels for 99 baht mixed drinks. Not top shelf.....but i don't believe that is your primary concern. 5200/100 pounds baht a night is a little light for my liking....add an extra 100 and i think you can have a GREAT night every night. If you are a handsome man(no Joke) and no an ogre...... everything is a bit easier.

I think you will find exactly what you are looking for........

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    you can always holiday in Kamala....20 mins away and 20 years behind....555
    But buckets of Baht ahead.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    Could also do the Laguna Beer Complex bars in Rawai or the small beer bars out in Karon. But my prices are out of date for them... haven't been out that way in about 4 years, 555

Better are the Nai Harn Knock shop strip and the Asia Bar/Jasmine bar complex on the Rawai-Chalong road.
    I'd swear that's the first Isaan bus stop.
    bacwaan likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Can you cancel your villa in Patong and go elsewhere?

I was in LOS in April and did not find the prices in BKK or Samui that expensive
    That is drinks i didn't take girls

Although i got offered 2k for go go girl in Soi Cowboy and she was gorgeous and really fun.

Patong is insane

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Bottom line...patong is far from cheap these days..would not worry me if I never went back..lots of better places imo

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
    These prices are stupid you know im actually thinking london might actually be cheaper for a night out is there no where else in phuket apart from bangla worth checking out im seriously wondering if i should just cancel my holiday at this point.
    Cancel and go to Pattaya instead... still similar prices to Patong... 10 years ago... 555
    Stillearly likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Dont forget a trip report "The Poseidon Adventure" would make a great thread title 555

Maybe you could save a few baht by doing the massage girl one night then bars/clubs the second night, that would keep the costs down a bit, or like already mentioned theres more bang for your baht in Pattaya.
    Quarky and Tingtong like this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Dont forget a trip report "The Poseidon Adventure" would make a great thread title 555
    could be a similar plot when all and sundry go down!
    Changone likes this.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar

need up to date prices for girls and ladboys

I think he should hit Bkk first so he can say Poseidon went to Poseidon. 55555

The most I've ever paid for a girl in Patong is 4k and that was a waste of money. Based on smileys criteria you could say she was a model. However I was feeling like **** and just wanted to go out with a bang so didn't have any hesitation paying over the top. In the end I got stage fright!!!

Aside from that I've never paid more than 2.5k for LT and 2k for ST. Tbh I don't even recall ever discussing prices up front. I just pay the usual in the morning and never had any complaints. I think even with the 'models' if they take a liking to you they won't be bothered about what you pay them.

I do think lady drink hassle is out of control now though. At crazy horse most of the pole dancers are annoying as fk anyway but last time they caught me out with a new tactic. So tmt was already at the bar and I just got back from the loo. Agreed to buy her a drink and then tmt says to me I just got her one. So she basically got 2 shots in the space of a minute. Given the drama I got into at that at the tail end of last trip I will have no hesitation in not buying lady drinks for any of those dancers now. 555 There is a cashier I'm interested in though so will focus my energy on her.

I also noticed in Suzy wongs some of the girls ask for 2 drinks? Wtf how about 1? Times must be hard so they figure I'll ask for 2 to make up for it. I also bought a lady drink for another girl in Suzy Wong and later found out she didn't go with customers. Made a mental note to not buy for her again but made the same mistake 2 nights later, same girl too. 5555

I spent between 6-10k a night most nights in patong (had a few 12-15k nights) and at the end of each night I do wonder how much I may have saved had I not bought drinks for girls I wasn't going to barfine. So I think that's going to be my new strategy for next time. Will probably come off as a bit of a cheap charlie in some bars meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by supersub; 1st June 2015 at 18:21.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I love Patong..... Always have.... the last few times I have been there, I have had company, so I wasn't buying LD's or BF'ing.... But I will be back....

I have just, today, come back from 3 weeks in Thailand.... 1 week BKK (and 2 weekends) 4 nights Patts and 4 nights Hua Hin. I am generally, an afternoon drinker, so in BKK am paying 80 or 90 baht for a grog... I think after HH, the price goes to 120 in most places (beer bars) and really, not that much more in the Nana Go Go's. I had one night off the leash and headed into Nana... I didn't get thrown stupid prices for long time by the girls.... I think most were ASKING 3 - 4 k longtime.... or at least the ones I was drinking with.

Hua Hin was as dead as dead.... no one around... but I can still get a beer for 60 baht, and a not too shabby massage girl for 1.5k LT, all in.... U can't argue with that. There are no go go's in Hua Hin, so imo, the prices are kept down. There were a few (not many) cracking looking girls working at night, and the most they were looking for was 2k LT BF <500 THB. Some great deals on rooms tho!!!

I have for years resisted Patts... Been there only once for a week a few years back... I decide to go there a couple of weeks ago and give it another look. Well, I am glad I did. Everything, with maybe the exception being, maybe, the rooms, are way cheaper... U can find places and neck 80 baht beers all day and night if you like... which I like, or u can get your fill of draught beer for 40 or 50 baht... The girls are fine.... I did find a little gem in a beer bar... 500 baht BF and 1.5k LT.... and she was lovely.... found a very nice go go girl for 2.5 and, I was drunk, so can't remember the BF, but it was nothing stupid, and that was a WS go go.

On the budget ol mate is talking about, he could have a pretty decent time in Patts.

I find the women in BKK, Patts and HH, nowhere near as pushy and mercenary as their sisters in Patong, when it comes to drinks, and, like SE, I won't buy them shots.. Again like SE, I don't care what they drink, but it needs to be a long drink, and I found, if you insist on not giving a shot, the girls will generally take a soft drink or, surprisingly for me, they will get a beer....
    Life is short..... and love is always over in the morning.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
    Thanks guys if those are the prices for p4p then so be it (its all booked) apart from suzi wong's it looks like it will be drinks at the villa then onto the clubs. Those prices are crazy tho ive just booked a luxury villa for just over 100 a night and my day trips dont come to anything like that.is 5000 baht the top end for longtime im going to assume 3500-4000 baht is the usual
    Beware of the Arabs rip joints ?? Cyrus Jeffrey Seaver also known as The Arab. There's a list of that cnuts establishments somewhere on the interweb thingy. These are some of them I believe.... Midnite, Sahara, Dejavu, Rio, Kiss, Spice Girls. There are more, they all look similar, bright flashy neon, hot girls outside, no-one barfinable inside and you pay 2x for LDs so a round with one lady is going to cost you 500 or more.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar

need up to date prices for girls and ladboys

You can barfine girls from the Arabs gogos. In fact I barfined 2 and had a 3 some last year. 2 or 2.5k St each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only ever paid more then 2k for a girl once... in a Patong GoGo about 9 years ago.. I paid 3000 for a gorgeous wee thing... but in the end she was really no better than many of the BGs I have taken... so since then have never paid more than 2k.. and I never talk money in advance either. They always get what I give them..and never has a girl complained. Even in Patong when I was last there 5 years ago... I wonder if they would now.. 555. But Pattaya they certainly don't.. and in Lamai... 2k is probably a little generous.. 1.5k is probably standard fare there...

as for beer prices. Heineken for 50 baht in a lot of bars away from Walking Street. I think Happy Hour must exist all day... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    as for beer prices. Heineken for 50 baht in a lot of bars away from Walking Street. I think Happy Hour must exist all day... 555
    Called Happy Days 555

With so much competition the beer prices in Pattay are generally very good.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I am pretty sure, tho I stand to be corrected, that I saw draught beer for as low as 39 THB. I like San Mig Light, or, if not drinking beer, vodka/soda. So the draught beer was of no interest to me. But I think, that is the cheapest option in lots of bars in Pattaya.

I remember talking to a bar manager/owner, in WS, and I told him, the lady asked if I wanted draught, and he said that is what lots of blokes drink.. So I would guess, there is a fairly decent saving for those on a tightish budget to drink it....
    Life is short..... and love is always over in the morning.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast