Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: need up to date prices for girls and ladyboys

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I am pretty sure, tho I stand to be corrected, that I saw draught beer for as low as 39 THB. I like San Mig Light, or, if not drinking beer, vodka/soda. So the draught beer was of no interest to me. But I think, that is the cheapest option in lots of bars in Pattaya.

I remember talking to a bar manager/owner, in WS, and I told him, the lady asked if I wanted draught, and he said that is what lots of blokes drink.. So I would guess, there is a fairly decent saving for those on a tightish budget to drink it....
    You should of been there June 1st 555!

Bacon
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน

Been sitting at a certain Hotel on Soi 6 getting served draft beer all day. The English owner is trying to empty his San Miguel Light keg so it's not just beer on Buddha day, but complimentary beer. Only 5 of us blokes. 2 are Scottish, I can only understand every second word they say, but good fucking times.

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Draught beer is very common along the WS agogo's.
    69 baht at Baccara.

Beats a 180 baht bottle?
    dave01 likes this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ....and in Lamai... 2k is probably a little generous.. 1.5k is probably standard fare there...
    not really....I always pay girls 2K who come with me for a proper LT and "put their back into their work"....if its just a standard sleepover with one boom boom sure 1.5K will do and those who get up and get dressed straight after and want to go home 1k...and then I'm off back to Fusion or The One Club again....555
    Quarky likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Dazza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    not really....I always pay girls 2K who come with me for a proper LT and "put their back into their work"....if its just a standard sleepover with one boom boom sure 1.5K will do and those who get up and get dressed straight after and want to go home 1k...and then I'm off back to Fusion or The One Club again....555
    Jeez....I haven't partaken in the "scene" for years...but that seemed extraordinarily high !!!! are you one of those LDOP that I used to hear about a few years ago ?? lol (just joking of course)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    I've also found I haven't been talking money with the girls at all (except rare occasions in certain gogos). Just pay barfine and they're happy to come along. Most Gogos in Patts are asking 3k LT. But I find myself sliding towards the BGs more and more these days. Not a money issue, just been having more fun with them.

And yeah, I was drinking 55 Baht Heinekens early afternoon today. 50 baht Singhas or 45 Baht Changs if you can stomach it. Not a happy hour thing either. I was sitting at a bar at the end of 12 or 13 I think to escape the heat, and these were their all day prices.

Draft beer also very cheap in gogos as mentioned above. You can easily have a great night out in gogos here without breaking the bank.
    Last edited by Bacon; 4th June 2015 at 00:00.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I am pretty sure, tho I stand to be corrected, that I saw draught beer for as low as 39 THB. I like San Mig Light, or, if not drinking beer, vodka/soda. So the draught beer was of no interest to me. But I think, that is the cheapest option in lots of bars in Pattaya.

I remember talking to a bar manager/owner, in WS, and I told him, the lady asked if I wanted draught, and he said that is what lots of blokes drink.. So I would guess, there is a fairly decent saving for those on a tightish budget to drink it....
    I prefer draft beer if it is fresh and the lines are cleaned
    And I actually love Chang draft

I ordered a draft beer in Lamai at Bondi Bar but it was sour.
    Only Thais working so thought I'd have an issue when I told them but they just took it back and gave me a bottle

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilva View Post
    Draught beer is very common along the WS agogo's.
    69 baht at Baccara.

Beats a 180 baht bottle?
    Whoa whoa whoa! Game changer! 69B beer in a gogo??

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    50 baht in some during happy hour , Vodka Soda 65 baht
    dave01 likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    always feel that those who want to go home straight away is that i have made a mistake.. iv not read the situation properly ..but only happened once on this last trip....but looks like i was under paying nels 555555 1.5k..they all seemed quiet happy..or so it seemed 5555

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    .they all seemed quiet happy..or so it seemed 5555
    And that's all that matters , as long as you are both happy it's the right amount
    meese likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I prefer draft beer if it is fresh and the lines are cleaned
    Yeah... that would be my only knock on drinking draft in Thailand (lines not getting cleaned)... nothing worse than sour draft even if it's dirt cheap.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    They use to have Chang draft in Rock Hard (Patong) for 80 - 100 baht... but not anymore.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

......looks like i was under paying nels 555555 1.5k..they all seemed quiet happy..or so it seemed 5555
    yep but you are only capable of ST and always take the ones who no one else would 555...some of those old sheilas will be on the shelf now waiting for your September trip 555

and maybe that's why all the girls tell me later after you've gone home...."you flen Aflica...khun Bally...him kinneow mak mak"....555

as SE said...provided everybody is happy what is paid IS the right price...but I do like to reward effort...and I gotta live here...555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    I do not normally drink in GoGo's in Patong, but most of the beer bars I drank in in March were charging about 100-120baht for Singha or Heinikin. At $4.00 to $4.50 AUD that is still good value as we would normally pay anything from $8 upwards here is Aus for bottles of Heinikin or $10 upwards for pints. But in saying that about 3 years ago when the rate was better, it was down to around $3 to 3.50 for drinks in the beer bars.

I am probably lucky I cannot drink as much these days, so my bar bills are not so big, but still mange up around the 3000baht on a night out by the time I get home

Posidon, I think the exchange rate is what is doing it for you. It would be the same if you came to Australia, you would be paying around 6quid a pint on the current rates of exchange. $100 on a night out here in Perth would go nowhere at the drink prices here.

If you think about it, even at 150baht a beer, there is only so much you can drink. A dozen bottles will only cost you 1800baht. If you did that every night, that would not hit your money so badly. Also try drinking the 750ml bottles where you can if you want to save some money as well. They normally work out better value.

I think just come and enjoy yourselves, do not worry about the money, you will find someday's you will spend lots and others not so much, so things will even themselves out. If you have a lot left when you get to the end of your trip, large it up for a couple of nights and will be a good end to your holiday.

Don't cancel your holiday, as you will only read on here or wherever about everyone who is having a great time when you should have been in Phuket and will pi55 you off something fierce. If as you say you have a luxury villa to stay in, round up a few strays and have a couple of parties at your Villa, I am sure there will be no shortage of people wanting to attend.

Look at it like, you have filled out a betting ticket, and then realise that you have backed the wrong horse.
    What do you do. Do you (A) cancel the bet and risk the chance of the wrong horse you backed winning or (B) let the bet stand and take the consequences.
    I am a (B) man myself, and think you should take the same option with your holiday.
    KRIS-ONE and poseidon like this.

yep but you are only capable of ST and always take the ones who no one else would 555...some of those old sheilas will be on the shelf now waiting for your September trip 555

and maybe that's why all the girls tell me later after you've gone home...."you flen Aflica...khun Bally...him kinneow mak mak"....555

as SE said...provided everybody is happy what is paid IS the right price...but I do like to reward effort...and I gotta live here...555
    that old girl was one of the best nels 5555..short time with her is like long time with anyone else...btw the young girl in that bar that was sitting behind us was very interested in you..she was not with that guy...so maybe a little visit when you next venture out...owner is also nice speaks good english ...and the best toilet i have seen in a long time 5555

they cant wait for september 5555555555

that old girl was one of the best nels 5555..short time with her is like long time with anyone else...btw the young girl in that bar that was sitting behind us was very interested in you..she was not with that guy...so maybe a little visit when you next venture out...owner is also nice speaks good english ...and the best toilet i have seen in a long time 5555

they cant wait for september 5555555555

I must visit again then....if only to see the floral toilet one more time....555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    ^ hopefully not to drive the "porcelain steering wheel" 55
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    After reading this thread and MrS price list I'm glad I don't go to Patong these days. But each to there own.

In CM I normally just pay BF $400 to 500 and LT $1500. I also have a few regulars that go for free just take them out buy dinner and be nice to them. Maybe Im cheap Charlie.

Lady drinks well I am happy to buy a lady a few drinks if I want to go with her or just have a conversation. If she is a friend I will always buy them a few drinks.

But when I get a few coming up all wanting drinks its not going to happen.

In saying all that when I first started coming to LOS I would spend so much money on drinks and girls. Would loose count how many girls i have taken by day 4.

Dont know about other BM'S but I sort of changed over the years and now even go home alone proberly at least 50% of my trip. You get over it all after awhile and there is so much more to LOS than getting full of piss and P4P every night.
    PeteGill and Zablive like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    A

In CM I normally just pay BF $400 to 500 and LT $1500.

Dont know about other BM'S but I sort of changed over the years and now even go home alone proberly at least 50% of my trip. You get over it all after awhile and there is so much more to LOS than getting full of piss and P4P every night.
    im sure you ment baht ozzyguy 555555
    but im in your camp...there is much more los..but each to there own....so bms drink more in a day than i do in a week in los....now if only the wine was better 55555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post

Must be an age thing ... 555
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast