Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: need up to date prices for girls and ladyboys

Cadet Gold

need up to date prices for girls and ladyboys

As above im struggling to find prices for this, everything i find is about 4 years out of date. So with that in mind whats the prices of short time and long time, drinks prices for the gogo bar and beer please. and any rough estimates for my own drinks in these places me and my friend are struggling to find any uselful numbers thank you

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Where? Up 2 U !

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Nighttime or Daytime prices on the drinks? Girls prices for you and Ladboys (sic) for your friend...?
    Prices have risen in the last four years. Example, nighttime Agogo 1 beer each 190baht so minimum one drink entry 400baht including tip....Just trying to be helpful.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Cadet Gold
    Sorry guys going to patong in september looking for night time prices during the day will be doing other things. And since some one asked about ladyboys depends on my mood lol

Cadet Gold
    That sounds almost as expensive as london for alchol or am i missing something

Welcome to the board Poseidon, where are you from?
    On the prices front, BM's Mr Smiley and Needholiday may be able to give some more info for you.

Quote Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
    That sounds almost as expensive as london for alchol or am i missing something
    No, prices are up there in Phuket. Say Bar Funk3 on Bangla road top shelf (Grey goose, Belevedere etc) can be had for 170baht daytime but rising to 220baht after 7pm. Beer bars sell beer for 90baht daytime/happy hours but 140+nighttime. Boutique beers always cost more.

Cadet Gold
    Thank you chagone im from romford a happy place near south east london england. I am dishartend to hear this im bringing 1800-2000pounds spending money my friend about 12-1500 pounds this is now sounding not enough are these prices for the imported drinks or local baring in mind i usually go out of my way in london to drink oriental drinks this gose double for japanese. is it still 2500 baht long time

Thank you chagone im from romford a happy place near south east london england. I am dishartend to hear this im bringing 1800-2000pounds spending money my friend about 12-1500 pounds this is now sounding not enough are these prices for the imported drinks or local baring in mind i usually go out of my way in london to drink oriental drinks this gose double for japanese. is it still 2500 baht long time
    Should last you a week.
    2500 baht these days might get you a minor league LB for a quicky.
    Asking price in the GoGos is 3000 baht ST plus barfine 600-1000 baht.
    Hit the mattresses in the massage joints -much better value.
    Last edited by Zablive; 26th May 2015 at 19:57.

Cadet Gold
    Christ can i seriously not go out for less than a 100 pounds a night i would have been better off in central america this is a unplesant shock and thats before girls.
    Last edited by poseidon; 26th May 2015 at 20:34.

Christ ca i seriously not gout for less than a 100 pounds a night i would have been better off in central america this is a unplesant shock
    Research is always best carried out before booking and paying deposits etc.
    A top GG girl still costs less than a round of golf.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Mr. Smiley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    On the prices front, BM's Mr Smiley and Needholiday may be able to give some more info for you.
    Ask and you shall receive, 555

Been awhile since I've had to do pricing updates, but here goes:

Beer Prices:
    Beer Bar Both Tiger Complexes
    120-140 baht for beers like San Mig Light, Heineken, Singha
    100 baht for Leo and Chang
    Spirits around 200-250
    Sang Som 120 - 150
    LDs usually 220 (but can be 240 - 250 in some bars check menu first)
    BF 2000+ (Coyote/Dancer) maybe 1000 (PR) but after 1 or 2 am... might drop to 1000k

Recommendation: Always check the menu before you order in a front beer bar... last time I checked beers were going for 180 at Pink Paradise... even water was 150 baht....

Soi Beer Bars (Like Freedom & Sea Dragon and any Bangla Bars like Moon, P1 and Kangaroo)
    Beer Price 80 - 120
    Spirits 180 - 220
    LDs 200
    BF usually 800 but not 100%

Go-Gos
    Beers - 180
    Spirits - 200 - 220
    LDs 200 (Dancers) 240 (Coyotes & Models)
    BF 800 - 1000 (Dancers) 2000 (Coyotes) 2600 (Models)
    * Suzy Wong's Group Ago-gos usually run a 99 baht (or 150 baht depending on which ago-go) beer (Singha Light) promotion

Beer Bar/Freelance ST/LT rates... 1500-2000 use to be the gold standard... but can easily jump to 3000 - 5000 depending on what you like.
    Ago-go... likely 3000 for ST (Dancer) 5000 for ST (Coyote/Dancer) 5000-6000 LT (Dancer) 7000-10000 LT (Coyote/Model)

As always not every girl goes with customers so might be worth to ask the question "Do you go with customers?" before pissing baht up the wall on her or her friends....

Very easy to drop 2000-3000 on drinks and LDs in under one hour anywhere you go....
    quiksilva, OZZYGUY and TMTBOUND like this.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

What constitutes a "Model" - a hooker whose sh*t doesn't stink FFS?

BTW - SW group is getting ridiculous ( tell Jeffrey ) because you allow Mamasans and "Agents" to set the prices.
    But I guess the 60-70% of the barfine to the house soon totals up.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Christ can i seriously not go out for less than a 100 pounds a night i would have been better off in central america this is a unplesant shock and thats before girls.

if you are looking to have a blast on less than 100 you might be disappointed , somewhere closer to 200 is more realistic

If money is a real concern , then go to Pattaya , the drinks and girls can be a lot cheaper
    Ian Forbes and dave01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    What constitutes a "Model" - a hooker whose sh*t doesn't stink FFS?
    I think what constitutes a model is any girl who can sell anywhere from 15-20 drinks a night plus make 500 to 1000 baht in tips and (therefore) not have to go with customers unless they are willing to break the bank.
    Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 26th May 2015 at 22:25.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
    I think what constitutes a model is any girl who can sell anywhere from 15-20 drinks a night plus make 500 to 1000 baht in tips and (therefore) not have to go with customers unless they are willing to break the bank.
    I was at SW at closing time one night when a couple of the girls were counting drinks.
    Both well past 20.. making some good coin

Cadet Gold
    Thanks guys if those are the prices for p4p then so be it (its all booked) apart from suzi wong's it looks like it will be drinks at the villa then onto the clubs. Those prices are crazy tho ive just booked a luxury villa for just over 100 a night and my day trips dont come to anything like that.is 5000 baht the top end for longtime im going to assume 3500-4000 baht is the usual

Cadet Gold
    Yeah as a rule i dont buy lady drinks or tip in strip clubs its a fools game and you get nothing out of it private dances and my drinks yes but theres no

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksilva View Post
    I was at SW at closing time one night when a couple of the girls were counting drinks.
    Both well past 20.. making some good coin
    LDs used to be a way of compensating a girl for spending time with a customer any girl getting 20+ lady drinks a night is just doing a hit and run and taking the piss

Towards the end of my last stay in Thailand I refused to buy shots for LDs , I don't care if it's a straight Cola , OJ or a mixed drink ,just fed up of girls necking "tequila" then looking for another whilst you've only had a couple of sips of yours .... maybe I'm getting grumpy in my old age , but when I see the prices MrS is quoting and the attitude of girls and barowners it just confirms to me that I'm over Patong ...
    PeteGill, 1080, Zablive and 3 others like this.

Thanks guys if those are the prices for p4p then so be it (its all booked) apart from suzi wong's it looks like it will be drinks at the villa then onto the clubs.
    Yeah... forgot about the club prices... think min drink prices for beer there might start around 200 baht... though some one else will have to confirm... don't do the clubs that often... Pretty sure Illuzion alcoholic drinks start at 200+ baht.

Might be cost effective to do bottle service then leave the bottle there for the next time you turn up at the club... certainly makes it easier to give drinks away to freelancers rather then buy drinks for them... anywhere from 200-300 baht.... though bottle service might run you 4000-5000+ a bottle depending on what you like.
    Last edited by Mr. Smiley; 26th May 2015 at 23:24.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast