The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: patong changes

Cadet
    I have walked by the "new" hooters in Nana and never stopped in. It looked lame and not fun compared to the other bars across the street. And yes, likely more expensive for the same beer without any thai gals trying for Short time.

The new hooters in Samui recruited very, very well. It was across the street from my hotel and the talent working there was great. I didn't eat/drink there, but I was pleased to see them roll out some type of mini-foam party/hot tub with foam for a few of the staff members to frolic about with their bolt ons.

If you want a "great hooters experience" (if there is such a thing), go to the Hooters in Medellin. Ridiculous. I would have married (and divorced) 90% of the staff. All were gorgeous and curvy in the right places.
    Tingtong likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    When you say "Nana" - do you mean in Bangkok ?
    ( I ask because this thread is about Patong in Phuket)..
    BTW ...Tell us more about Medellin please ... going out , ladies , etc

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    ^ delayed reaction....555

oops...he'll be here again in a couple of days....555
    Quote Originally Posted by levkid View Post
    I have walked by the "new" hooters in Nana and never stopped in. It looked lame and not fun compared to the other bars across the street. And yes, likely more expensive for the same beer without any thai gals trying for Short time.

The new hooters in Samui recruited very, very well. It was across the street from my hotel and the talent working there was great. I didn't eat/drink there, but I was pleased to see them roll out some type of mini-foam party/hot tub with foam for a few of the staff members to frolic about with their bolt ons.

If you want a "great hooters experience" (if there is such a thing), go to the Hooters in Medellin. Ridiculous. I would have married (and divorced) 90% of the staff. All were gorgeous and curvy in the right places.
    That Hooters in Medellin is actually pretty nice

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Just reading that Lucy's Little Devils Bar has moved from it's old MTB location in soi freedom to out on Bangla road opposite McDonalds.
    those bars are usually open most of the day and a lot higher profile and rent...i'm sure.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789