Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Phuket Info

  1. #21
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14
    Been to Patong last 5 years...always in the April-May timeframe, and have not seen or heard of a BJ bar...yes im sure plenty of masseuses would accommodate you though....I stay at Cafesiam guesthouse which is close to everything, though have never taken a BG back there. Actually trying to find a cheapo room to use as a "happy time" place away from where I always stay....

  2. #22
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Been to Patong last 5 years...always in the April-May timeframe, and have not seen or heard of a BJ bar...yes im sure plenty of masseuses would accommodate you though....I stay at Cafesiam guesthouse which is close to everything, though have never taken a BG back there. Actually trying to find a cheapo room to use as a "happy time" place away from where I always stay....
    Welcome to the board Hammer. Good first post.
    A "Happy time place" is a good idea as you will never have to convince anyone to leave your pad after.....555

  3. #23
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14
    Thanks mate

    Yeah, have become friends with the owners where I stay and they aren't fans of bringing back BG's, though they don't say no if I wanted to. Just a respect thing as its a small guesthouse and that's how I am...Back in April so am looking at cheap rooms to take a girl to for an overnighter or such...

  4. #24
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,540
    All this talk of BJ bars, Patong only had one while Pattaya had many premises dedicated to such services.

  5. #25
    Cadet Gold matto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ไม่รู้
    Posts
    284
    There you go bawdy, business idea for Patong.
    BJ bar!!

  6. #26
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,540
    ^ Lolita's?!?!?! 555

  7. #27
    Newby
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5
    Decided to book Yorkshire hotel, as it had a pool which Summer Breeze does not have according to Agoda. Thanks again to everyone for the info

  8. #28
    Cadet
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14
    When you headed over there...I'm back mid april through to mid may...get in just after Songkran

  9. #29
    Cadet
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    The food and the early evening atmosphere at Summer Breeze is great, wander over one evening.

  10. #30
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,763
    Quote Originally Posted by dudein View Post
    Decided to book Yorkshire hotel, as it had a pool which Summer Breeze does not have according to Agoda. Thanks again to everyone for the info
    You can't go wrong there either. Right next to all the action, but quiet enough to get a good night's rest.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  11. #31
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, West Oz
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,763
    Do wonder into Summer Breeze for a feed though. They have a great kitchen. A lot of people often drop in for dinner even if not staying there.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.


  12. #32
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,925
    BJ bar was always cloak and dagger and didn't want any undue advertising. survived for around 4-5 years in 2 different locations though.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  13. #33
    Newby
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    When you headed over there...I'm back mid april through to mid may...get in just after Songkran
    Not there until July

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •