The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Phuket Info

Newby

Phuket Info

Hi All,

New to this forum, but an advanced member of Philippine Addicts and Bangkok
    Addicts.

If anyone could send me a link on the forums for info on Phuket, bars, bj's, soapys etc i would be really grateful. Had a search but could not find anything relevant

Cheers
    Dudein
    OZZYGUY likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum.

We don't really have any collated body of information here to link. There are various threads on all sorts of subjects, so you'd really need to search for specific things like taxi, hotel, etc.

Alternatively feel free to ask anything you like here and members will answer as best as they can.

Cheers
    Worry is a misuse of the imagination.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Same as Bacon said.

Welcome the forum,

Have you been to Phuket before? where are you located? Are you going to Phuket soon, Tell us a bit about you.

Nice bunch or BM's in this place and they don't take the piss on newbies. (most the time)

You'll perhaps find more p4p info once you have advanced to the members section... after a few more posts...

Though it's a small sub-section of the forum, it may suffice...
    dudein likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    very little p4p here these days..maybe we all getting to old 555555555

Ask and it shall be answered. We have BMs at ground zero who can give you up to date into.
    Changone likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    you and a few others keep the flag flying bacon....thank goodness..dont worry soon they will be calling you papa 555555555
    Bacon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    you and a few others keep the flag flying bacon....thank goodness..dont worry soon they will be calling you papa 555555555
    He will be in the next stage soon.
    Bacon likes this.

All good, I don't mind. Although I would prefer it if they called me daddy instead.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    We've still got plenty of guys in the P4P scene here...even Dp's makes it to Patts twice a year....for the temples and....stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    We've still got plenty of guys in the P4P scene here...even Dp's makes it to Patts twice a year....for the temples and....stuff....
    When you start going to Chiang mai you know your hanging up the boots 555
    PeteGill and Dupree like this.

Newby
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Ask and it shall be answered. We have BMs at ground zero who can give you up to date into.
    Thanks for the replies gents, and for not ripping me a new one for poor searching of the forum !

I have been to Phuket once before, but on business and way up the coast. Managed to get one night in Patong with a couple of other like minded individuals, cant honestly remember where we were but had a decent night.

I will be there with a fellow monger in July, prob staying at the Yorkshire hotel, close to the action. I have been to Pats and Bangkok, Angeles etc so i am very familiar with the P4P scene and frankly love it.

What I really want to find out is

Afternoons - any BJ bars or decent massage parlours for a bit of light relief?
    Evenings - Recommended gogo's (Appreciate these tend to fluctuate)
    Evenings - Free lancers, again recommendations.

Is there a street map of the bars/clubs on a link somewhere?

Again, thanks for a positive response to a wide ranging requeste

Dudein

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar

soi kepsup
    bangla rd-soi sea dragon
    bangla road
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet

I've never found a BJ bar, but there are dozens of massage shops all over Patong that offer the basic services, some are a dead give-away, some will grab you by the hand and try to drag you into the shop, some look to be classy but will still provide the service you are after, lots of girls will give out phone numbers so you can meet them after they finish work. Just ask if they "Do special" before you head inside.

Most of the Go-Go's are on Soi Seadragon off Bangla, the rest are on Bangla. None charge entry fee.

Free lancers are in the various discos on/near Bangla, or just standing on Bangla.

There is a small outdoor bar complex call Otop, opposite Hooters/Hardrock, some of which offer bar fines, but the clientele can get a little rowdy and it shuts down around midnight. That's one way of avoiding a bar-fine however.

Bangla is really not that big, and an attraction in it's self, you can casually wander up and down til you find a spot you like the look of.

Any more info than that and I'd be spoiling the adventure.
    Tingtong likes this.

Dude ... stay at Summer Breeze, also on Soi Sansabai, foods better, staff friendly and Bill will put you on right track.
    billpay likes this.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    BJs Soi Kebsup and any of the massage places around town usually offer extras , Cristins for body Massage

Avoid the touts on Bangla trying to take you to GoGos , its a rip off with inflated drink prices. There are a few that aren't involved in the scam but personally I think the GoGos in Patong are pretty cr@p and badly run when compared to Pattaya , stick to the beer bars

FLs found in any of the discos on Bangla

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    GoGos in Patong are pretty cr@p and badly run when compared to Pattaya a
    Pretty much. They're all absolute sh*tholes. The exception for me is Suzi Wong. That's one of the better GoGos I've been to anywhere. Love the music and atmosphere and the girls are usually pretty fun.

Overall I think you'll be a bit disappointed with the scene in Phuket. Although there is definitely fun to be had. I personally like the Tiger bar complexes. I've had a few great nights in those. Soi Freedom can have it's moments too. All along Bangla.

[QUOTE=kaptainrob;273368]Dude ... stay at Summer Breeze, also on Soi Sansabai, foods better, staff friendly and Bill will put you on right track.[/QUOTE
    Thanks Rob, I always appreciate your loyalty over the years.
    I hate being bipolar. It's awesome!

Newby
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

I've never found a BJ bar, but there are dozens of massage shops all over Patong that offer the basic services, some are a dead give-away, some will grab you by the hand and try to drag you into the shop, some look to be classy but will still provide the service you are after, lots of girls will give out phone numbers so you can meet them after they finish work. Just ask if they "Do special" before you head inside.

Most of the Go-Go's are on Soi Seadragon off Bangla, the rest are on Bangla. None charge entry fee.

Free lancers are in the various discos on/near Bangla, or just standing on Bangla.

There is a small outdoor bar complex call Otop, opposite Hooters/Hardrock, some of which offer bar fines, but the clientele can get a little rowdy and it shuts down around midnight. That's one way of avoiding a bar-fine however.

Bangla is really not that big, and an attraction in it's self, you can casually wander up and down til you find a spot you like the look of.

Any more info than that and I'd be spoiling the adventure.
    Great info and thanks to the others that have responded, much appreciated.

Fully understand that Phuket will be a drop down from Pats, so to speak, but no option for this trip.

Hopefully i will get my crap together and post a trip report after.
    Changone, Rivo, Bacon and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    Dude ... stay at Summer Breeze, also on Soi Sansabai, foods better, staff friendly and Bill will put you on right track.
    I second that, best location as well.

Plus just around the corner is Taipan, great place for freelancers best after 11.00pm.

Suzzy Wongs ass smacking bar is always fun.

Have fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast