Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Girls Brawl on Soi 6

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think the view of the beach and harbour from a high beach-side hotel is pretty aesthetically pleasing... you are far enough away not to be able to smell the water... yet close enough to enjoy the view...

I've been there about 4 times. And never seen the beach/water look anything remotely close to that picture

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    That photo has obviously been retouched. Saturation bumped up ect. This is probably closer to what it actually looks like.

I'm another one in the 'never been and never want to' camp. I'm not a daytime drinker and like to spend my days doing sightseeing, either nearby beaches, islands or other attractions. Yes there are a few things nearby that would interest me but not enough for me to actually go there. For now 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    ^You're young. Give it time, expectations reduce far enough and everything starts to look rosy...555
    Cuzzy likes this.

My sunglasses can also make the view more colourful and pleasing to the eye.
    I like Pattaya but 4 or 5 days is long enough for me. You have to turn a blind eye to some of the goings on there, but I find the way some people behave interesting to say the least. Its always nice to get back to the peace and quiet of Bangkok though 555
    PeteGill and Changone like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน briofoz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I think the view of the beach and harbour from a high beach-side hotel is pretty aesthetically pleasing... you are far enough away not to be able to smell the water... yet close enough to enjoy the view...

Is that Bush Mountain in the distance?
    Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    ^ Certainly is.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    I've been there about 4 times. And never seen the beach/water look anything remotely close to that picture
    From Sea Me Spring Too...the water looked wonderfully clear many times....but I knew better than to risk swimming in it... no matter how good it looked... 55
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cuzzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    some soi 6 talent?

More than a couple of pairs of ankles I would like to hang on to...
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Hmm, keep walking. 555 Man, am I shallow? Who cares, if I am paying for it. I'll go for grade A.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    some soi 6 talent?

Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Some of us old buggers can't afford to be fussy anymore 555
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    Experts : People who know more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Guilty, I looked at one that I thought was a little cute and then I saw she had saggy triceps. 555 Maybe that is why all the BGs I ever took home were 28 max and super cute. I don't mind paying an extra $1000 for that.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Guilty, I looked at one that I thought was a little cute and then I saw she had saggy triceps. 555 Maybe that is why all the BGs I ever took home were 28 max and super cute. I don't mind paying an extra $1000 for that.
    Some gorgeous girls(FL/BG) walking around lower Suk.

But man......I think there is more LB than girls now!
    They are like Gremlins......they multiply 555
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.

My last 2 hours on Soi 6 I literally came across a girl that looked just like a younger version of Angelina Jollie, totally gorgeous and great fun in the sack, bring on March!!!

Attractive is subjective.

Honestly, the only ones in Moo's pic I would go with would be 2nd and 3rd from right.

Cippy's comment about saggy triceps... I agree. Wouldn't do it for me either.

I don't find Angelina or the multitude of boric lipped clones at all inviting.

But if I was sitting there with a couple of beers under the belt getting my lemon squeezed...... I would probably look at those lips and say 'slap them around this m'fucker girl'
    PeteGill, kaptainrob and Rockitt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    My last 2 hours on Soi 6 I literally came across a girl that looked just like a younger version of Angelina Jollie, totally gorgeous and great fun in the sack, bring on March!!!
    The one time I went to Soi 6, I went with one of the prettiest girls I've ever been with in Thailand
    The term "thoroughbred comes to mind"
    Not tiny, curves and but firm as can be.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post

Honestly, the only ones in Moo's pic I would go with would be 2nd and 3rd from right.

But if I was sitting there with a couple of beers under the belt getting my lemon squeezed...... I would probably look at those lips and say 'slap them around this m'fucker girl'
    It certainly is......I am sure some may not find my wife attractive.

But with some guys, it seems they think every girl with slanted eyes and black hair is gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    The one time I went to Soi 6, I went with one of the prettiest girls I've ever been with in Thailand
    The term "thoroughbred comes to mind"
    Not tiny, curves and but firm as can be.....
    Yes, beautiful girls can be found anywhere, I remember when I posted a pic of Fa from Soi 6 you mentioned she was one of the most beautiful girls you had seen posted.

Platinum
    As the old line has it:

"I've never woken up with a stunner - but I've been to bed with a few."
    Quarky, Rockitt, Bawdy and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    Yes, beautiful girls can be found anywhere, I remember when I posted a pic of Fa from Soi 6 you mentioned she was one of the most beautiful girls you had seen posted.
    It certainly was the case today in Siam Square
    But those students a bit out of our age bracket and don't need our money 555
    Quarky and Cuzzy like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzy View Post

I would agree with your choices, but as I keep saying, it all depends on how the woman relates to you. There are so many tiny things that make some women more attractive than others. An average looking women who comes 'ALIVE" when she is with you is far more attractive than some stone cold, but super pretty gal who acts like her crap doesn't smell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234