The best and friendliest guesthouse in Patong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 80
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Girls Brawl on Soi 6

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,530

    Girls Brawl on Soi 6

    Wonder if this was at the newly opened 'Working Girl' GoGo on Soi 6?

    GoGo Girl Stabbed in The Face in Soi 6, Beach Road | Pattaya One, News for Pattaya Thailand

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,564
    See. Pointing feet IS disrespectful..55 Rough first day at work...
    Bawdy likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  3. #3
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LOEI
    Posts
    3,472
    Man, again, the comments. What a bunch of low class, disrespectful, assholes. Jump off the balcony already.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,745
    Entertainment +....soi 6
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    9,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Man, again, the comments. What a bunch of low class, disrespectful, assholes. Jump off the balcony already.
    I don't know if you read them all. They are accusing one of the commentators of stealing another commentators id. There are many layers of douche-baggery...55
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I don't know if you read them all. They are accusing one of the commentators of stealing another commentators id. There are many layers of douche-baggery...55
    The customers sound like the thaivisa group on a normal day.

  7. #7
    Newby
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1
    Soi 6 can be a rough place. I don't know who is crazier: the ladyboys, the girls or the farang...
    Bacon likes this.

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Soi 6, Pattaya.
    Posts
    2,530
    ^ In my experience the farangs are getting ruder and more aggressive since the 'McDonaldisation' of Soi 6 by the Nightwish Group. I've been going to Soi 6 for years (actually there now), and never had any problems until the last 2 trips where the aggression level has noticibly increased with changing demographics.
    1080 likes this.

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Man, again, the comments. What a bunch of low class, disrespectful, assholes. Jump off the balcony already.
    It's Pattaya..... absolute scum of the earth frequent there.

    It's a cesspool

  10. #10
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    It's Pattaya..... absolute scum of the earth frequent there.

    It's a cesspool
    Yah, isn't it fun. How often do you visit, Paul? 555

    There's no place to park your private plane.



    The girls on the beach are never friendly



    The view from your hotel is so crappy and the rooms are lousy







    No place to have a beer with your mates or play a little pool





    No fresh food to eat or markets nearby





    And really nothing to do at all but sit around.











    And who wants to take a ferry to a tropical island anyway?


  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Yah, isn't it fun. How often do you visit, Paul? 555

    There's no place to park your private plane.



    The girls on the beach are never friendly



    The view from your hotel is so crappy and the rooms are lousy







    No place to have a beer with your mates or play a little pool





    No fresh food to eat or markets nearby





    And really nothing to do at all but sit around.











    And who wants to take a ferry to a tropical island anyway?

    An absolute dump with the biggest tourist losers of any city I have been to in the world.....
    You couldn't pay me to be anywhere near the losers who go to Pattaya.

    Obviously. Not every guy who goes to Pattaya is like this. Plenty of normal guys.
    But there is so many losers and lowlifes that outweigh even anything close to a positive....for me
    Cippy likes this.

  12. #12
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    An absolute dump with the biggest tourist losers of any city I have been to in the world.....
    You couldn't pay me to be anywhere near the losers who go to Pattaya.

    Obviously. Not every guy who goes to Pattaya is like this. Plenty of normal guys.
    But there is so many losers and lowlifes that outweigh even anything close to a positive....for me
    The point I was making, Paul, is you can look at the bad side or the good side in just about everything. I could find places just as bad in Vancouver, Victoria or Nanaimo where the druggies hang out.

    I agree that party towns, where young men who drink too much and act like idiots, ruin it for everyone. Old guys who drink too much have pretty much lost it anyways and are just bitter at life. The only ones that bother me are the hypocrites who say one thing and do the entire opposite. The sex and party scene has been going on for centuries and the hypocrites only try to justify their actions. And, if they aren't getting any, for what ever reason, then they sure don't want anybody else to have any fun. I was watching that happen long before I ever came to Thailand.

  13. #13
    Cadet silver krukke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    130
    ^^
    My first time to Pattaya I will meet my tgf she will come from isaan she doesn't like to travel so much so we will take it easy. Is there a close island for a day trip?

    Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,745
    Yeah, koh larn.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  15. #15
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by krukke View Post
    ^^
    My first time to Pattaya I will meet my tgf she will come from isaan she doesn't like to travel so much so we will take it easy. Is there a close island for a day trip?

    Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk
    Yah, what Moo Uaon said... Koh Larn.

    But, take one of the ferries instead of the speed boat, otherwise you will be locked into just one beach. The ferry ride takes about 40 minutes and it is inexpensive. Once the ferry docks at Koh Larn you either rent a scooter to explore the island, or get a 50 baht ride over the hill to the first, main beach. It is an easy walk once you know the way. I've been there about 50 or 60 times.


  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LOEI
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    The point I was making, Paul, is you can look at the bad side or the good side in just about everything. I could find places just as bad in Vancouver, Victoria or Nanaimo where the druggies hang out.

    I agree that party towns, where young men who drink too much and act like idiots, ruin it for everyone. Old guys who drink too much have pretty much lost it anyways and are just bitter at life. The only ones that bother me are the hypocrites who say one thing and do the entire opposite. The sex and party scene has been going on for centuries and the hypocrites only try to justify their actions. And, if they aren't getting any, for what ever reason, then they sure don't want anybody else to have any fun. I was watching that happen long before I ever came to Thailand.
    Where to the druggies hang out in Vancouver? Wondering where I can hookup out there. 555
    Cuzzy likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Where to the druggies hang out in Vancouver? Wondering where I can hookup out there. 555
    Do you want street names and exact locations, or the actual people involved? 555

    In Vancouver its around Hastings and First Avenue. In Nanaimo it is around the old down town. In Victoria it's downtown and not far from the Parliament buildings. And, of course, the Parliament buildings are FULL of the real slime balls.

  18. #18
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LOEI
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    Do you want street names and exact locations, or the actual people involved? 555

    In Vancouver its around Hastings and First Avenue. In Nanaimo it is around the old down town. In Victoria it's downtown and not far from the Parliament buildings. And, of course, the Parliament buildings are FULL of the real slime balls.
    Oh, so you know them? I knew you partook Ian. 555 Don't worry I don't touch the hard stuff, only anything that comes from South America.
    Ian Forbes and Cuzzy like this.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

  19. #19
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    Where to the druggies hang out in Vancouver? Wondering where I can hookup out there. 555
    Unfortunately, right outside my apartment building
    Pay 700-800k for an apartment and have homeless literally sleeping outside
    Saw a guy taking a shit the other day in our common lawn

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LOEI
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Unfortunately, right outside my apartment building
    Pay 700-800k for an apartment and have homeless literally sleeping outside
    Saw a guy taking a shit the other day in our common lawn
    Fairly Common experience in a downtown area I think. I know in LA you have High rises with Million dollar condos that have the same experiance, Coliseum, Natural history Museum, USC (28,000 a semester) all places you don't want to walk a block in the wrong direction.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •